The Reboot wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:46 pm

Poor little old you. I listen to what Americans say. You appear deaf. Tsk, tsk. Perhaps it's related to your support of Tory causes/governments? Anyway, Bernie will fix all that. :rofl
Don't be so certain he will win, lest you end up like 'leftwinger supreme'. He hasn't been back since the "Tories" won our election, here. :lol:
Bernie might win the nomination if he isn't screwed over again by those Democrats but he will never be President.
Good, people that belong in nursing homes shouldn't be in charge of a nation. :lol: Besides, I want Trump to win simply because he gives these snot-nosed leftards the shits. The tears are delicious.
If you really want to entertain yourself sometime, go on YouTube and find videos of Hillary's campaign headquarters at the very moment they realize Granny Pantsuit has lost the election.

There's nothing sweeter than watching a roomful of arrogant, elitist lefties sobbing like little girls.
oh god.. wouldnt it be wonderful if all we had to do o hear wailing and sobbing was switch on utube...

here in down town oz we get it day and night from the left....they have joined with Nancy in having the world biggest SULK.....and yes we cop it every day...

its mind numbing...

LearJet

Re: Electoral College

Post by LearJet » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 am

I can't wait 'till you guys and gals start talking about the Electoral College.

You know.

The topic of this here thread

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE"

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:00 am

LearJet wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:55 am

You know.

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE"
The argument was the merits of the electoral college versus a direct popular vote. Where do you stand?

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:32 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:00 am
LearJet wrote:

You know.

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE"
The argument was the merits of the electoral college versus a direct popular vote. Where do you stand?
Actually, from my perspective it is the electoral college versus a sensible parliamentary system, Tex. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:32 pm
Texan wrote:
LearJet wrote:

You know.

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE"
Actually, from my perspective it is the electoral college versus a sensible parliamentary system, Tex. :roll
Your 'perspective' is not often of this world, Brian. 8-)

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:35 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:32 pm
Texan wrote:
LearJet wrote:

You know.

The "ELECTORAL COLLEGE"
Your 'perspective' is not often of this world, Brian. 8-)
If it is yours, I am not surprised, Black Orchid. You prefer to promote Racism, Islamophobia, Homophobia and of course discrimination against innocent people. Such a horrible world you promote. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:51 am

Texan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:12 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 am
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Has it amounted to anything? A large slice of your own population doesn't seem to think so, 4E. :roll
Really? Who are they, how large a slice do they represent, and what exactly have they said?

Do tell ...
I won't do your research for you, 4E... :Hi
Your claim, your proof.

Or as they say in Texas: "Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

Here, have a cup of coffee:
https://images.cloudpuble.com/thumb/101 ... e3acd4.png
I almost spit out a bite of my Whataburger when I read that. I wasn't expecting Texan speak here.
Hey, no other state has such colorful expressions as yours. Even a Hoosier like me knows that!

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:53 am

Texan wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:12 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:36 am
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Has it amounted to anything? A large slice of your own population doesn't seem to think so, 4E. :roll
Really? Who are they, how large a slice do they represent, and what exactly have they said?

Do tell ...
I won't do your research for you, 4E... :Hi
Your claim, your proof.

Or as they say in Texas: "Don't let your mouth write checks that your ass can't cash."

Here, have a cup of coffee:
https://images.cloudpuble.com/thumb/101 ... e3acd4.png
I almost spit out a bite of my Whataburger when I read that. I wasn't expecting Texan speak here.
Hey, no other state has such colorful expressions as yours. I'm just giving the Lone Star State its due.

By the way, if you'd been in Indiana, you'd have spit out a bite of your tenderloin.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:20 am

cods wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:51 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:38 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:29 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Don't be so certain he will win, lest you end up like 'leftwinger supreme'. He hasn't been back since the "Tories" won our election, here. :lol:
Bernie might win the nomination if he isn't screwed over again by those Democrats but he will never be President.
Good, people that belong in nursing homes shouldn't be in charge of a nation. :lol: Besides, I want Trump to win simply because he gives these snot-nosed leftards the shits. The tears are delicious.
If you really want to entertain yourself sometime, go on YouTube and find videos of Hillary's campaign headquarters at the very moment they realize Granny Pantsuit has lost the election.

There's nothing sweeter than watching a roomful of arrogant, elitist lefties sobbing like little girls.
oh god.. wouldnt it be wonderful if all we had to do o hear wailing and sobbing was switch on utube...

here in down town oz we get it day and night from the left....they have joined with Nancy in having the world biggest SULK.....and yes we cop it every day...

its mind numbing...
Well, you can always try lightening your mood by watching all the boohooing at the failed Hillary campaign headquarters on election night. Hillary didn't even have the guts to concede the election in front of her own supporters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyDDWx7PKeA

This one's especially entertaining. It begins with Hillary cackling to her supporters, then reality hits the smug, arrogant lefty crowd.

Let's just say I've seen happier faces at a funeral:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDNXAlklkPk