Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/china ... gold-soars

Yep..just throw a dart....maybe two darts and add the numbers together...no wait..subtract...no wait....divide....
I know...lets use an abacus.....stuff it....maybe poker is not your game Ike...…
I know...lets have a spelling contest...…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:52 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:45 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
Funny stuff, Reebster!

By the way, life in America is getting interesting in view of the coronavirus outbreak. I went to a doctor's appointment this morning and had to get through a guard station asking me if I'd been experiencing any coughing, etc. When I said no, I was given a yellow sticker with "2-12" on it, representing the date.

Then when I went to check in at my doctor's office, the first question she asked was whether I'd traveled outside the country lately. "Only to Wuhan, China," I replied with a straight face.

(Just kidding ... I didn't really say that! But everything else I just wrote is true. Which is fine -- unlike China, at least they've been taking it seriously over here from day one.)
Hopefully the 11 military bases which are being prepared "just in case" in the USA wont be needed.....
Agreed!

Makes a lot of sense, though, to use the bases to quarantine people returning from China.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:18 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
+
The Reboot wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/white- ... engineered

But but but....it cant be a bio weapon...brian says so...
I think the White House could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just rang brian
for his opinion....he would have told them its not a bioweapon because he knows everything
about everything....case closed...nothing to see here folks....move on..... :rofl
I can see how that phone call would have went down.. :lol:

*ring ring*
White House: Hey, is this Brian Ross? We've heard you're on a expert on well.. everything. Can you tell us--?
Brian: Tsk tsk, is that an American accent I can hear?
White house: Yes, this is the white house. We've heard you're kind of a big deal. Care to tell us if the corona virus is a bioweapon?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your anti-intellectualism is on display again. But hey, that's no surprise as you're American.
White House: Oookay we'll just ignore that statement. We're dying to hear your viewpoint on the corona virus. There's strong evidence suggesting that it's a bioweapon --
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk. Oh deary deary me, the white house now believes in conspiracy theories. Silly Americans! Hmmmmmmmmm.
White house: So, you're saying it isn't a bioweapon, Mr Ross? Care to explain why?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your homophobia... no, wait -- your xenophobia is showing again. Time to run back to the kiddies playground where you lot belong! *rolls eyes then hangs up*
Funny stuff, Reebster!

By the way, life in America is getting interesting in view of the coronavirus outbreak. I went to a doctor's appointment this morning and, upon entering the hospital building, first had to get past a guard station asking me if I'd been experiencing any coughing, etc. When I said no, I was given a yellow sticker with "2-12" on it, representing the date, and stuck it to the outside of my jacket.

Then when I went to check in at my doctor's office, the first question she asked was whether I'd traveled outside the country lately. "Only to Wuhan, China," I replied with a straight face.

(Just kidding ... I didn't really say that! But everything else I just wrote is true. Which is fine -- unlike China, at least they've been taking it seriously over here from day one.)
America (and Trump) puts their citizens first :thumb unlike the imbeciles we have here in Australia, who are too busy worrying about "racism" than a life-threatening disease.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:26 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... y-covid-19

No wonder they wont let the yanks into China...reading the bolded parts suggests we are not being told the truth...
Maybe I should just ask brian...maybe I wont.....

"Zhengli Shi notably co-authored a controversial paper in 2015 which describes the creation of a new virus by combining
a corona virus found in Chinese horseshoe bats with another which causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome
(SARS) in mice. This research sparked a huge debate at the time over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with
possible pandemic potential is worth the risks....etc etc....."

No, I wont ask brian…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:15 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/first- ... nts-under-

Exciting news from Vietnam :shock:
10,000 residents under quarantine...
What about Singapore
What about North Korea
What about Indonesia....
What about...what about.... what about....
Scumo has extended the travel bans for another week and advises... "we will be monitoring the situation and make
decisions on a week to week basis as to whether the travel bans are further extended...."
Would NOW be perhaps the appropriate time to consider bans for flights from/to other countries.
I read this morning that there was a possibility that Chinese students studying in Australia may seek to
travel to wait for it...Vietnam...and then enter Australia to study....
That wouldnt happen now would it...
I read also that China is upset at our travel bans....dearie me.... :rof

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 pm

I posted this elsewhere but one researcher is claiming that there are up to 50,000 new cases in China each DAY!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:19 pm
I posted this elsewhere but one researcher is claiming that there are up to 50,000 new cases in China each DAY!
:thumb
50,000... :OMG

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-02- ... hinese-men

I found this link interesting...China is the worlds biggest consumer of cigarettes...one in three fags
in the world is smoked in China...and China is the worlds biggest tobacco producer...more than 300 million
people smoke in China...almost a quarter of the population...with the average smoking 22 cancerettes a day...
Almost half of the male population are smokers...in 2015 China accounted for 51.4% of the worlds male smokers...
AND 60% of Chinas male doctors were smokers....
I suppose if you are a male smoker and you eat bat soup...guess what...
You just got the daily double...…. :rofl
And if you live in Wuhan....you got the trifecta..... :rofl
The dividend....well....a trip to the crematorium...all expenses paid........ :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:34 pm
The dividend....well....a trip to the crematorium...all expenses paid........ :rofl
LOL

I hope all those who love shark fin soup contract it as well :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:40 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:34 pm
LOL

I hope all those who love shark fin soup contract it as well :thumb
LOL
I wonder how long it takes for Scumo to ban flights from Japan, Vietnam etc....
The mind boggles.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:20 pm

https://gnews.org/89749/

"CCP ordered Guo Deyin to create Wuhan corona virus at the Wuhan P4 lab
A reliable source, one of the Chinese kleptocrats, told Miles Guo today that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) will admit to the public of an “accidental” leak of lab-created virus from a P4 lab in Wuhan to put blames on “human errors”. But the official announcement is still being finalized. Initially, the Chinese communist’s propaganda machines were blaming the virus on wild animals like bats by showing many videos of people eating bats.

In January 2018, a bio-safety level four (BSL-4) laboratory was built in the city of Wuhan, which focuses on the control of emerging diseases and stores purified SARS and other types of viruses. It is supposed to act as a WHO ‘reference laboratory’ linked to similar labs around the world.The remaining question is whether the Chinese Communist Party leaked the virus on purpose as a desperate attempt to stay in power. There is no final conclusion yet, but the Chinese Communist Party acted suspiciously before, during and after the first case of Wuhan pneumonia:
Wang Qishan visited Wuhan secretly during the time of the first “sign” of the deadly virus.
The Chinese top kleptocrats like Han Zheng did not respond to any early reports of the mysterious Wuhan pneumonia sent by the government of Hubei province.
The Chinese government deliberately covered up and delayed the reporting and containment of the mysterious pneumonia.
The Chinese kleptocrat Wang Qishan, the Vice President of China, told his friend confidently that the outbreak would end in February while the epidemic is spreading out of control.
The Chinese government deliberately abandon the residents, patients and medical staff at the epicenter without providing food, medical supplies or protective gear.
The Chinese top kleptocrats handle the outbreak with a nonchalant attitude. Instead of talking or acting in ways to show concerns, they were celebrating Chinese New Year as if nothing has happened.
The Chinese government has not done a lot to reduce the spread of the disease except for sending military forces to prevent people from escaping their cities or villages on lockdown.
The Chinese government allows the fear to spread nationally and internationally to create an almost doomsday-like scene.
The Chinese government rejected aid, monitoring, donation or assistance from the WHO to keep the epidemic in a black box."

Propaganda??
Believe what you want to believe...