Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:58 pm

https://truthunsealed.com/darkprojects/ ... eurotoxin/

I suppose David Zublick is full of it too.....watch the video....stunning....
BTW Charles Lieber has been arrested and charged with making false statements about receiving
money from the Chinese government.... He is a Harvard Professor.....
Zublick starts talking about Lieber at the 15m 30s point...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:28 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm
brian ross wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:15 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 pm
He's only repeating what everyone else is saying...... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Most of them are saying poppycock if Alex Jones is the best you can come up with, Billy. I'd suggest laying off the Jones. It is just bullshit. :rofl :rofl
Jones is just one of many commentators saying exactly the same thing. You can denigrate Jones if you wish, but tell me, are you a scientist...what the fuck would you know...have you analysed the virus....you simply crap on Jones because that's what you do, because you are full of it. ZH was banned from twitter for having the audacity to suggest that this virus was more than just
a virus...the temerity of someone to suggest its a bioweapon..scientists are being interviewed about this fiasco, and are gradually
coming forward suggesting that it is a bioweapon.
There are hundreds on comments on ZH articles about this virus...have you read any of them...have you even read any of the links
I have posted. Of course you haven't...you simply dump on Jones because he is right wing...therefore he is fair game....
Im not going to waste my time googling other links to substantiate what Jones is saying..the links in my previous posts
do that anyway....
I certainly wont be responding further to any of your crap about this issue.... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Who am I? I am a sensible, well educated fellow, a person who sees through Jones' bullshit. I have a sister who is a trained scientist. You know what her opinion of it being a "bioweapon" is? It's bullshit. Pure, utter and simple excrement from the rear end of a male bovine. You are a simpleton if you believe half of the crap you post, Billy. :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:58 pm

SARS was leaked from the National Institute of Virology in Beijing back in 2004 so it would be stupid and naive to just automatically discount that the same thing has happened. It's extremely likely Coronavirus was leaked from their bio facility in Wuhan.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:22 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creato ... are-weapon

Well, who woulda thought...another expert comes out and labels the corona virus a bioweapon..
Perhaps the sister of the resident moron needs to do some study....or maybe she got her degree out of
a packet of cornflakes...or maybe she is just a figment of the resident morons imagination...like the
other garbage he posts on a regular basis.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

https://greatgameindia.com/coronavirus- ... e-viruses/

Well dearie dearie me...one might say the chickens..or bats...whatever your point of view...or pigs...
have come home to roost......frightening to see that Australia is mentioned as a country which has a vast
land mass to serve their need for mass colonization......dearie me....I never knew that was planned...... :rofl
Quote from the link:
"Either the United States is “cleaned up” by biological attacks, or China suffers national catastrophe.
Chi makes the following argument: “We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities.”
And so on and so on...…..dearie dearie me....

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:28 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

Well dearie dearie me...one might say the chickens..or bats...whatever your point of view...or pigs...
have come home to roost......frightening to see that Australia is mentioned as a country which has a vast
land mass to serve their need for mass colonization......dearie me....I never knew that was planned...... :rofl
Quote from the link:
"Either the United States is “cleaned up” by biological attacks, or China suffers national catastrophe.
Chi makes the following argument: “We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack, the Chinese people will be able to keep their losses at a minimum in the fight against the United States. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the United States, China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities.”
Interesting. I've always suspected that China is waging a "secret war" via economics and foreign investment. Conquest by purchasing land and assets. The chinks are far too involved in Australia than I'm comfortable with. Doesn't help that Kevin 747 bent over to them and said, "I love China!", back in the day. :roll: now we have commie spies infiltrating both sides of politics.

Gladys Liu couldn't admit that China is a communist authoritarian nation, when Bolt asked the question on his show on Sky News. She tried to dance around it, as charlatans often do when confronted with a question they cannot answer.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:58 pm
SARS was leaked from the National Institute of Virology in Beijing back in 2004 so it would be stupid and naive to just automatically discount that the same thing has happened. It's extremely likely Coronavirus was leaked from their bio facility in Wuhan.
It was? According to Wikipedia, the first outbreak occurred in Southern China:

The viral outbreak can be genetically traced to a colony of cave-dwelling horseshoe bats in China's Yunnan province.[23]
The SARS epidemic appears to have started in Guangdong Province, China in November 2002 where the first case was reported that same month. The patient, a farmer from Shunde, Foshan, Guangdong, was treated in the First People's Hospital of Foshan. The patient died soon after, and no definite diagnosis was made on his cause of death. Despite taking some action to control it, Chinese government officials did not inform the World Health Organization of the outbreak until February 2003. This lack of openness caused delays in efforts to control the epidemic, resulting in criticism of the People's Republic of China from the international community. China has since officially apologized for early slowness in dealing with the SARS epidemic.[24]

The outbreak first appeared on 27 November 2002, when Canada's Global Public Health Intelligence Network (GPHIN), an electronic warning system that is part of the World Health Organization's Global Outbreak Alert and Response Network (GOARN), picked up reports of a "flu outbreak" in China through Internet media monitoring and analysis and sent them to the WHO. While GPHIN's capability had recently been upgraded to enable Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Spanish translation, the system was limited to English or French in presenting this information. Thus, while the first reports of an unusual outbreak were in Chinese, an English report was not generated until 21 January 2003.[25][26] The first super-spreader was admitted to the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hospital in Guangzhou on 31 January, which soon spread the disease to nearby hospitals.[27]

Subsequent to this, the WHO requested information from Chinese authorities on 5 and 11 December. Despite the successes of the network in previous outbreak of diseases, it did not receive intelligence until the media reports from China several months after the outbreak of SARS. Along with the second alert, WHO released the name, definition, as well as an activation of a coordinated global outbreak response network that brought sensitive attention and containment procedures.[28] By the time the WHO took action, over 500 deaths and an additional 2,000 cases had already occurred worldwide.[26]

In early April, after Jiang Yanyong pushed to report the danger to China,[29][30] there appeared to be a change in official policy when SARS began to receive a much greater prominence in the official media. Some have directly attributed this to the death of American James Earl Salisbury.[31] It was around this same time that Jiang Yanyong made accusations regarding the undercounting of cases in Beijing military hospitals.[29][30] After intense pressure, Chinese officials allowed international officials to investigate the situation there. This revealed problems plaguing the aging mainland Chinese healthcare system, including increasing decentralization, red tape, and inadequate communication.

Many healthcare workers in the affected nations risked and lost their lives by treating patients, and trying to contain the infection before ways to prevent infection were known.[32]
[Source]

What evidence do you have that it came from a Beijing Virology lab, Black Orchid?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:28 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 am

Quote from the link:
Interesting. I've always suspected that China is waging a "secret war" via economics and foreign investment. Conquest by purchasing land and assets. The chinks are far too involved in Australia than I'm comfortable with. Doesn't help that Kevin 747 bent over to them and said, "I love China!", back in the day. :roll: now we have commie spies infiltrating both sides of politics.

Gladys Liu couldn't admit that China is a communist authoritarian nation, when Bolt asked the question on his show on Sky News. She tried to dance around it, as charlatans often do when confronted with a question they cannot answer.
:thumb
joannenova.com.au/2020/02/stinks-slow-wmo-let-coronavirus-run-but-ethiopian-chief-was-part-of-chinas-debt-trap-diplomacy/

Apparently WHO is just another arm of...you guessed it... the UN...Ghebreyesus also covered up cholera
outbreaks in Ethiopia...currently a petition seeking his resignation has over 200,000 signatures...
I suppose he has to praise China for its efforts to control the virus....after all Ethiopia owes them
$13 billion...AND Australias CMO Professor Brendan Murphy says we should keep our borders open...
because the WHO says so...AND the virus is not transmitted from person to person in Australia....
Maybe the virus in Australia is a different virus???....Maybe we should seek some information
from the resident morons sister....she'd know...…. :rofl :rofl :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:41 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:36 pm
Apparently WHO is just another arm of...you guessed it... the UN
Yep. That's why it came as no surprise to me that they sat on their butts and twiddled their thumbs.. or were they sitting back and watching the destruction from afar? :lol:
billy the kid wrote:
AND Australias CMO Professor Brendan Murphy says we should keep our borders open...
because the WHO says so...AND the virus is not transmitted from person to person in Australia....
Maybe the virus in Australia is a different virus???....Maybe we should seek some information
from the resident morons sister....she'd know...…. :rofl :rofl
Are they demanding that countries keep their borders to spread the disease further, or is it an economic bullshit thing? Maybe both.

As for the resident moron. I wouldn't believe a word the charlatan says. It talks up a big game, rolls its eyes and tries to discredit people. It's posts are on the same level as those in the 'flat earth' camp. They, too, cite scientific knowledge and dress it up to make it look convincing when really it's just a crock of shit.

I actually feel sorry for the charlatan's parents for breeding such an insufferable little twat. I'd be ashamed, if I were them. :lol:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:41 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Apparently WHO is just another arm of...you guessed it... the UN
Yep. That's why it came as no surprise to me that they sat on their butts and twiddled their thumbs.. or were they sitting back and watching the destruction from afar? :lol:
The WHO got it's fingers burnt quite badly when declared the Swine Flu outbreak as a global emergency. I'm actually glad they are being more cautious. I could just imagine what you'd be saying if they decided to declare this early as a pandemic... :roll :roll