Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:47 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ignore-who

257 dead...yet Australian airlines still land flights from China...and airport workers are not permitted
to wear masks...I thought their employers had a basic duty of care to provide a safe and proper working
environment for all staff....I can see strikes sticking out like dogs balls....
Yet Trump announces that all flights from China will be directed to seven airports only in the US..
Whilst 43 airline worldwide have cancelled flights to China...
Trump has signed a proclamation temporarily suspending the entry into the US of foreign nationals
who pose the risk of carrying the virus. Foreign nationals who have travelled to China during the last 14 days
may be denied entry to the US....yet we do nothing except open up Christmas Island....
I can imagine scumo ringing Trump for advice....
Scumo...Hay Don...its scumo..what do I do about this virus...
Trump...Make a decision scumo…
Scumo...How do I do that.....
Trump...well, disregard the effect on the economy for starters...
Scumo..what about all the 100,000 Chinese starting their studies at uni in a week or two...
Trump...Yeah...what about them....
Scumo...Well...we have to protect their interests......
Trump...what about the interests of the Australian people....
Scumo…..Ummmm….
Trump...Are you still there...I thought you might have left for Hawaii....
Scumo...I Might have to ask Marise or Dutton for their thoughts...
Trump...Sack those bastards...tell them to make friends with the fkn door.....
Scumo...uummm..
Trump..Maybe you can ask Bridget McKenzie...
Scumo...She's gone to Hawaii I think....
Trump....OK...fuck off then...figure it out for yourself...
Scumo...Does that mean we're not friends any more....
Trump...You never were..but keep kissing our arse…..
Scumo….But but but...we have to kiss China's arse….
Trump...As I said earlier....make a decision....

Maybe Dexter Dutton has all the answers...maybe not....
Where do I buy a face mask.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:17 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -bioweapon
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... demics-war

Well...who woulda thought...an artificially created virus...I suppose we will all be told that its just fake news....
a conspiracy theory....and I suppose the Australian scientists who have discovered a vaccine will be told to cover this up...
Don't forget, we have to kiss China's arse...we cant have our scientists coming confirming that, yes, this virus has been
artificially created by the Chinese.....the media should be all over this...…..
AND Gates warns of a pandemic which could kill millions.....
AND our government still allows flights from China to land in Australia...…. :WTF
Believe what you want to believe....
The first link is lengthy...the thrust is scary......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:17 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -bioweapon
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... demics-war

Well...who woulda thought...an artificially created virus...I suppose we will all be told that its just fake news....
a conspiracy theory....and I suppose the Australian scientists who have discovered a vaccine will be told to cover this up...
Don't forget, we have to kiss China's arse...we cant have our scientists coming confirming that, yes, this virus has been
artificially created by the Chinese.....the media should be all over this...…..
AND Gates warns of a pandemic which could kill millions.....
AND our government still allows flights from China to land in Australia...…. :WTF
Believe what you want to believe....
The first link is lengthy...the thrust is scary......
I don't know what to believe with anything these days. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised, though.

Looks like ZeroHedge got in trouble. They've been suspended from Twitter for "targeted harassment".

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/zer ... ed-twitter
A few points: the article referenced by Buzz Feed, "Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?", is as the title implies, a question, and one which considering the huge significance and life or death import of the Coronavirus pandemic, has to be answered, especially since even the establishment's Foreign Policy magazine writes bat soup, which is widely being cited and circulated by the mainstream press as the cause of the coronavirus breakout, is not the cause of the Wuhan virus. The widely read website Health.com also chimes in: "No, Coronavirus Was Not Caused by 'Bat Soup'". Meanwhile, Business Insider writes "Experts think the Wuhan coronavirus jumped from bats to snakes to people. Bats have been the source of at least 4 pandemics."

So considering that Peng Zhou, who currently works at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, is the Leader of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunization Group at the Institute, the question certainly is a reasonable one and, in a normal world, would demand an answer from the established media (assuming it wasn't afraid of risking lucrative Chinese funding) instead of leaving it to "fringe" websites.

The impetus to ask the question if the disease originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology is especially relevant in light of social media reports such as this one which claims to "have evidence here that the outbreak originated from Wuhan P4 Research Institute. You need to find a truly patriotic journalist to publish it to the public. You can personally trust me to provide a complete chain of evidence. Thank you."
So did we have a right to ask the question if there is an alternative version for the emergence of the Coronavirus pandemic, especially with hundreds if not thousands of lives at stake? Absolutely.

Meanwhile, those who wonder if Dr. Zhou has any link to the possible emergence of the Coronavirus following years of experimenting with bats, we urge you to read our full article instead of relying on the hearsay of ideologically biased journalists.

Second, and contrary to the claims presented by Buzzfeed, we did not release any "personal information": Peng Zhou (周鹏) is a public figure, and all the contact information that we presented was pulled from his publicly posted bio found on a website at the Wuhan Institute of Virology which anyone with access to the internet can pull from the following URL: http://sourcedb.whiov.cas.cn/zw/rck/201 ... 83973.html, which is also the information we used.
Seems to be the way, these days. Want to silence somebody's views? Dob them into "mum" and say they were being abusive. Or accuse them of various "phobias". :roll: It doesn't actually matter if they actually are, or not. The facts are irrelevant.. All that matters is what the victim "perceived". This is the BS I was told during a work induction many years ago, which was basically a pronouncement that the company supports oppression olympics. :lol:

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:32 pm

This is a good article. I need to read ZeroHedge more often!
China's Crackdown On Pajama-Wearers Sparks Surveillance-State Backlash

Avid Zero Hedge readers are probably aware that the Communist Party leadership has managed to construct a surveillance apparatus in the country's largest cities that tracks its citizens with panoptic precision. Spit your gum out on the sidewalk in Beijing, and your 'social credit score' - a government 'rating' that quantifies your obedience to laws and social customs - might take a hit.

While this system is also used for more nefarious purposes - minority Muslims in the far Western state of Xinjiang have been placed under constant surveillance as President Xi and the Party work to undermine adherence to Islam and mold the ethnic Uyghurs into obedient Communists - Beijing also uses it for more mundane purposes, like catching thieves who steal toilet paper from public restrooms.

But recently, the government triggered a rare backlash against the Chinese security state - a terrifying glimpse of how governments might leverage digital control to keep their people docile - when officials in a city in Eastern China launched a campaign to end "uncivilized behavior."

As the New York Times tells it, this campaign was basically Rudy Giuliani's 'broken windows' strategy on steroids.. And on Monday, the urban management department of Suzhou, the Chinese city of six million in Anhui Province, started the controversy by publishing photos taken by street cameras of seven young residents wearing pajamas in public.

Along with the photos, police published the names of the offenders, government ID numbers and locations where the "uncivilized behavior" took place. But residents responded that the young residents were simply being kids, and many criticized the police for their overzealousness.

According to the NYT, the backlash was a rare moment of resistance from a population that has seemingly accepted their totalitarian rulers.

Earlier, a government post on WeChat laid out the reasoning for shaming the pajama-wearers.

"Uncivilized behavior refers to when people behave and act in ways that violate public order because they lack public morals," read a post on WeChat, a common social messaging app, which has since been deleted.

"Many people think that this is a small problem and not a big deal," the post said. "Others believe public places are truly 'public,' where there is no blame, no supervision and no public pressure."

"This has brought about a kind of complacent, undisciplined mind set," it concluded.

While the use of facial recognition technology in security cameras remains taboo around the world, in China, it's widely accepted. Powerful software allows the state security panopticon to quickly match offenders with their identities.

Some users of Chinese social media warned that the technology should be used cautiously.

"Facial recognition technology should be used with caution," a user named Xiu Li De Xiao Wo wrote on Sina Weibo, a popular microblogging platform. "They should really be restricting access."

The Suzhou ban on pajamas in public isn't the first time Chinese authorities tried to crack down on unacceptable dress codes. Police have also cracked down on the "Beijing bikini," a look where men roll up their shirts and bare their belly during the hot summer months.

While the debate over facial recognition tech can be light-hearted at times, reports about advances in video-tracking technology have raised fears about the government or private companies engaging in this level of extreme monitoring in the US. Last weekend, the New York Times published a blockbuster story about ClearView, a company that had invented a facial-recognition technology on par with anything used in China.

Then again, with such advanced surveillance tech at their disposal, we're certain the Chinese authorities would have no problem identifying the source of the coronavirus outbreak, not to mention tracking all of those who might have been exposed. Though if this were true, how come so many infected victims were allowed to leave the country?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:05 pm

:thumb

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:47 pm

More idiocy from the leftist media ...
CNN Is Angry That Too Many White People Are Trying To Stop The Coronavirus Spreading.

According to CNN, the real concern about the coronavirus is not the potential for a global pandemic, it’s the fact there are too many white people trying to stop it.

That was the message sent by an article posted on the news network’s website entitled ‘Coronavirus task force another example of Trump administration’s lack of diversity’.

The two images illustrating the article showed Barack Obama’s circle of advisers during the 2017 Ebola outbreak and President Trump’s advisers during a recent meeting about the coronavirus outbreak. In the photograph showing Trump’s advisers, most of them are, God forbid, white men.

Who are these experts?” whined CNN’s Brandon Tensley. “They’re largely the same sorts of white men (and a couple women on the sidelines) who’ve dominated the Trump administration from the very beginning.”

Tensley called the image, “a statement that’s as predictable as it is infuriating: President Donald Trump’s administration lacks diversity.”

He concludes by complaining about how “Trump values the opinions of: mostly white men who are mirror images of the President himself.”

Apparently, wanting to not appear racist is more important than stopping a rapidly spreading global pandemic which has now reached at least 23 countries.

This is yet another example of how “diversity” just means ‘less white people’. At its heart is the flagrantly racist premise that people should not be judged on the content of their character but on the color of their skin and that people with white skin should be discriminated against.

Respondents on Twitter were incredulous.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cnn ... -spreading

So it doesn't matter about the qualifications of those on the panel to find a solution. All that matters to the moonbats is that the panels must include a woman, a black, a trannie or a pet dog in full view regardless of their qualifications.

Diversity! YAY! Go the moonbats! :roll: :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:46 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-01/ ... s/11920742

Scumo is now refusing entry into Australia anyone from mainland China who is not:
a) An Australian citizen
b) Permanent residents and their immediate family
c) Air crews who have been using appropriate personal protective equipment...
I see.....
Therefore if a plane leaves mainland China with say 200 passengers on board and some do not
fit into those categories above...will they be flown back to China...
If they've travelled on the same plane to Australia, wouldn't they have possibly infected other passengers
who are permitted entry...
Are those not in the above categories going to be refused permission to board in China by Chinese
authorities....are Chinese officials fully conversant with the Australian law of domicile....
What about the 100,000 Chinese students attending universities throughout Australia who are about to begin
their studies for the year 2020...will they be permitted to enter Australia...are they classified as permanent residents..
I would think not...wouldn't they simply be on study visas...
What a half baked fkn excuse of a fkn prime minster this man is....
What a half baked solution to the whole fkn mess.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:49 pm

Ahhh but all will be well because they are given a leaflet and told to self isolate for 2 weeks. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:50 pm

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 4677c4e633

Phew...that's a relief...all a passenger needs to do is sit more than two seats away from someone who may be a carrier....
You know..someone who may or may not suddenly cough.....that makes me feel so much better....
Looks like a study created by a sector of society that's exhibiting signs of panic....maybe passenger numbers
are down a bit....who woulda thought...... :rofl