Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The Reboot

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by The Reboot » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm
Aaah well...as they say in the classics...you don't have to fire bullets to have a war....
Indeed. It just plays out under the cowardly guise of "economics".

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Aaah well...as they say in the classics...you don't have to fire bullets to have a war....
:thumb

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/capit ... cans-blind

Interesting to see that none of our American forumites ever comment on this thread....maybe I touch a nerve
from time to time....
"The US economy must be seen as a giant Ponzi scheme..which will implode sooner or later...and we are
getting to that sooner part NOW"...
For those wishing to get to the meat on the bone scroll down to point 8....the contents from then on are
depressing......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:36 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:12 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:33 pm
billy the kid wrote:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/capit ... cans-blind

Interesting to see that none of our American forumites ever comment on this thread....maybe I touch a nerve
from time to time....
"The US economy must be seen as a giant Ponzi scheme..which will implode sooner or later...and we are
getting to that sooner part NOW"...
For those wishing to get to the meat on the bone scroll down to point 8....the contents from then on are
depressing......
Reputed to be a good book on this subject

The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future by Joseph E. Stiglitz

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 pm

I'll definitely be reading that book....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:15 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/popula ... -explosion

Birth rates throughout the world seem to be declining...maybe an admission that its all too hard to have
children these days...too expensive...in a world that is pretty much rooted....
Interesting to see just how much the federal grubberment pays parents these days to have kids.....
Paid maternity leave.....$13000 spread over 18 weeks...if one parent takes say 12 weeks, the other
can take the remaining six weeks and the payment continues....
$5600 to $7200 baby bonus depending on combined income...
Once maternity leave ends, family assistance commences at about $90 per week...
When a child enters daycare, the cost is subsidised by an 85% grubberment payment...

Back in the day, we had to pay for our own baby sitting costs and family assistance was stuff all...
How times have changed...now the tax payer has to foot the bill for the nation to have kids...
Twenty grand to have a baby seems a bit exorbitant to me...
I would like to compare figures from overseas to ascertain just how much the Australian taxpayer
is being ripped off...
Maybe the world is indeed being "rooted".... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why ... -dangerous

This simple question needs to be asked....if I am able to love someone, why cant I hate
someone else....its just an emotion..
I should have the right to dislike politicians (eg the greens) intensely and so should everyone else.....
and express my dislike for them in any way shape or form....
The koran is another classic example....the koran tells muslims to kill non muslims, infidels, the kaffir...
whatever phrase you want to use...but then along come islamic scholars who invent the word
"islamophobia"...why is hatred of the kaffir condoned by the koran but islamophobia is unacceptable...
Maybe the islamic clerics realised that islam is on its last legs and needs to be defended in any way
possible... :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:23 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:15 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/popula ... -explosion

Birth rates throughout the world seem to be declining...maybe an admission that its all too hard to have
children these days...too expensive...in a world that is pretty much rooted....
Interesting to see just how much the federal grubberment pays parents these days to have kids.....
Paid maternity leave.....$13000 spread over 18 weeks...if one parent takes say 12 weeks, the other
can take the remaining six weeks and the payment continues....
$5600 to $7200 baby bonus depending on combined income...
Once maternity leave ends, family assistance commences at about $90 per week...
When a child enters daycare, the cost is subsidised by an 85% grubberment payment...

Back in the day, we had to pay for our own baby sitting costs and family assistance was stuff all...
How times have changed...now the tax payer has to foot the bill for the nation to have kids...
Twenty grand to have a baby seems a bit exorbitant to me...
I would like to compare figures from overseas to ascertain just how much the Australian taxpayer
is being ripped off...
Maybe the world is indeed being "rooted".... :rofl
I've always despised this policy. Because of it, we have a bunch of "parents" who can't look after themselves, let alone a child. The "parents" are just as infantile as what they breed. They'd rather smoke crack-pipes and go on Fakebook than take responsibility.

The end result is, a bunch of useless Australian leeches. This is why we have to import workers in important roles, such as doctors, from shithole countries like India. :lol:

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:39 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:20 pm
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why ... -dangerous

This simple question needs to be asked....if I am able to love someone, why cant I hate
someone else....its just an emotion..
I should have the right to dislike politicians (eg the greens) intensely and so should everyone else.....
and express my dislike for them in any way shape or form....
The koran is another classic example....the koran tells muslims to kill non muslims, infidels, the kaffir...
whatever phrase you want to use...but then along come islamic scholars who invent the word
"islamophobia"...why is hatred of the kaffir condoned by the koran but islamophobia is unacceptable...
Maybe the islamic clerics realised that islam is on its last legs and needs to be defended in any way
possible... :rofl
Yep, you've nailed it. This greatest fallacy with this politically-correct madness is this expectation that we must "tolerate" everybody regardless.

Sorry, no. I won't tolerate a hijab wearing twat from a shithole country preaching to me that I should sacrifice myself for Allah or have my head chopped off. :lol: nor do I tolerate people who lump me into the circus that is the LGBTIQ "community", which now houses straight women who wish they were poofter men :rofl I don't tolerate white coons who bail me up in the street and expect handouts because my ancestors "might" have killed their ancestors billions of years ago. And finally, I will not tolerate hypocrites who believe they get a free pass on "intolerance" because they think they're on the "good" side.

Not only is it unheard of, but it is unnatural to "love" everybody. It is not within our human nature. We are given these emotions, "love" and "hate" so that we can learn how to deal with those that wish us ill, and we can discern who is "important" to us and who is not. Who's worth keeping around, and who to kick to the curb.

It has nothing to do with this bullshit "identity politics", which is just a bunch of moral vanity that feeble-minded people have adopted as their "religion" because it makes them feel superior. :lol: A black man can easily be a rapist or murderer. In fact, many of them are. Should we "love" him cause he's black? Should we give him a free pass cause his ancestors were "oppressed"? A transgender can also be a shit of a person. In fact, many of them are. I have come across a few in my life and none of them were "nice". They carried on like Miss Popular Gal in American comedies, instead of picking on their victims for being "fat and ugly" they picked on them for having a "Ewwwww vagina!" :rofl
Being part of a religious denomination doesn't make you a "good" person, either.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 pm

:thumb :thumb :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:21 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51170252

Richmond, Virginia...this is going to be a real shit-fight......