Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
The Reboot

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by The Reboot » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:46 pm

Brian Ross = Greta

cods

Post by cods » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:21 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:57 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:14 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:54 pm
brian ross wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:41 pm

I don't see her as a Messiah in the slightest, Black Orchid. I'd much rather talk about what cause she is championing rather than the champion. You and the others here, OTOH, like nothing more than to attack her. Again I ask, is it 'cause it's too hard to talk about the need for change? Do you like the idea of hotter and hotter summers and colder and colder winters? :roll:
Your skills are on a par with Greta's. Which is why you alienate debate rather than encourage it.
I don't want to discourage debate, Black Orchid. I want intelligent debate but it appears that you desire conformity, Black Orchid, nothing more. We must all march to the beat of your drum, wearing the same uniforms you do and acting like you. :roll:
I don't think she is a good ambassador for the cause. You do! I am not going to waste my time arguing that point.
I haven't voiced an opinion, one way or the t'other about whether she is a good or a bad ambassador. I have attempted to explain why arguing about it is pointless. You however seem obsessed with her. What I have said is that we need do do something and we need to do something NOW about Climate Change, not in 20 years time. :roll:
I think we should absolutely be moving away from fossil fuels and doing more. I just don't agree on the spokesperson or the method of delivery taken by her. That is hardly demanding conformity and that everyone march to the beat of my own drum.

You are talking absolute crap!
IYO. IMO, I disagree (obviously). I see you are finally making an opinion about the issue that she has raised. Good. Now, what should we be doing? Moving away from Fossil Fuels? Excellent. However, we also need to make other nations move away from Fossil Fuels. We need to stop selling coal to them.

and they will go to Brazil who doesnt get a monkeys about climate change......you dont make sense at all....

we lose the money and the jobs like we did when we HAD CARBON TAX EVEN THOUGH WE WERENT GETTING IT.... but that drove them away and almost killed the mining industry and sent us into massive debt....

you ask a valid question WHAT SHOULD WE DO ABOUT IT>>

WE MEANING AUSTRALIA>.

thats what we are waiting for Greta and bri bri to tell us...WHAT SHOULD WE DO.....if you want to kill mining tell us where we will then earn what the mining industry does.....so we can pay for the unemployed for instance?>....

Australia can no more dictyate to other countries than they can to us.....

btw have you or Greta found a way to stop MASSIVE BUSH FIRES.... :roll: :roll: :roll: what about volcanic eruptions??

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm

You sound like a drug dealer, Cods. Brazil will care about climate change when the world turns their back on their coal. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:10 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm
You sound like a drug dealer, Cods. Brazil will care about climate change when the world turns their back on their coal. :roll:
Excuse me! What a nasty thing to say! :S

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:06 pm

.......... Greta was diagnosed as a child with obsessive-compulsive disorder and Asperger’s syndrome, just like her younger sister Beata. The activist also has a photographic memory. She knows all the capitals by heart and can list all the chemical elements of the periodic table within one minute. In addition, she has another gift according to her mother.

“Greta is able to see what other people cannot see,” writes Malena Ernman in the book.

“She can see carbon dioxide with the naked eye.
She sees how it flows out of chimneys and changes the atmosphere in a landfill.” ..........
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/05/02/ ... n-the-air/
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:26 pm

cods

Post by cods » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:40 pm
oh here we go... the lowest form of life using the lowest form of debate...Brazil... didnt they just sit and watch the

rain forests burn with something like 2000 fires and turn down MILLIONS. of dollars......... :rofl :rofl :rofl .. and you claim they will care about GW....when they have no choice... so we starve them into agreeing... good one :roll: :roll:

this from the man with a thousand diplomas.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

his answer to GW... its all coals fault...last week it was oil... guess what Mr expert we dont sell oil...

cods

Post by cods » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:30 pm

no dear its the kids that are freaking out......do you seriously want all our kids to look like Greta when they reach 16... :sad

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Still no answer to what Greta is telling us, I see. Oh, dearie, dearie, me. Seems her message is too hard to answer. :roll:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:02 pm

What part of most people don't even listen to her contorted and angry temper tantrums don't you understand?

As I have said. It's all in the delivery.