Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
Neferti

Re: Whats the point?

Post by Neferti » Thu May 02, 2019 4:42 pm

I don't know about Islam, but we are being overrun with ASIANS and they are mostly CATHOLIC .... do you have a problem with them?

I am Agnostic or something was brought up a Protestant - Presbyterian. I was once told by the Minister that we are all "catholics" ... and so we are, if you check the word Christian. There were Roman Catholics (RCs) and the others (CofE) etcetera.

I have never believed that I will meet all my long gone rellies in heaven, when I die. Nor do I believe that there is some God person up there directing the traffic to heaven. IF that makes you feel better about dying ... good. Go for it. As far as I am concerned, dead is dead. End of.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:42 pm
I don't know about Islam, but we are being overrun with ASIANS and they are mostly CATHOLIC .... do you have a problem with them?

I am Agnostic or something was brought up a Protestant - Presbyterian. I was once told by the Minister that we are all "catholics" ... and so we are, if you check the word Christian. There were Roman Catholics (RCs) and the others (CofE) etcetera.

I have never believed that I will meet all my long gone rellies in heaven, when I die. Nor do I believe that there is some God person up there directing the traffic to heaven. IF that makes you feel better about dying ... good. Go for it. As far as I am concerned, dead is dead. End of.
I have no problems with catholics or asians....they are not part of the stone age death cult known as islam..
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri May 03, 2019 9:50 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/ihsa ... ror-attack

islam...the religion of peace...isnt it beautiful...coming to a suburb near you...dont forget...we must embrace
islam...we are the most successful multicultural country on the planet.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon May 06, 2019 10:00 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/aust ... ards-Islam and other religions

"51% of Australians had unfavourable sentiments towards Islam, and only 10% looked upon the religion positively, making Australia more negative than 17 of the other 22 countries surveyed.

In fact, 37% of people said they were “very unfavourable”– the most negative response available. This was far higher than the milder option of “fairly unfavourable” (14%), and made it the single most common response to the religion. 23% of people were neutral….."

Only 10% looked upon the religion positively...I wonder if they were asked to list 10 positives about mohammed or islam...Probably not...
It would, however, seem that Australia is becoming more and more educated about the dregs of humanity...
37% said they were "very unfavourable" the most negative response available....
islam has no place in western civilization....it cannot, and will not assimilate...it demands that we change to suit it....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue May 07, 2019 1:54 pm

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-05-06/ ... d/11073124

What a load of absolute garbage.
Why is it necessary for the ABC to display this bullshit...
Does the ABC tell us all that ramadan is the best month for jihad, as the rewards for jhadists are greater....
Obviously not....
Instead we are told how important it is to muslims...as if to educate non muslims to understand and embrace
our multicultural friends.....

Let us ask ourselves what kinds of sanctioned acts constitute islamic jihad:

Death, destruction, mayhem, murder, tyranny, oppression, : bombings, shootings, beheadings, stabbings, poisonings, amputations, acid attacks, stonings, beatings, canings, kidnappings, extreme mysogyny, rape & gang rapes, child rape, kidnapping, slavery & sex slavery, vandalism, arson, extortion, theft, fraud & embezzlement, plundering, pillaging, robbing raping, bullying, and general religious supremacy.

What a way to celebrate this religious holiday from the ideology that just keeps on giving!

Just watch the islamic terrorist attacks increase worldwide during ramadan.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed May 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Your politics and ideology shouldn't matter: a video of children singing about beheadings, martyrdom and wars for liberation should qualify as – at a substantially understated minimum – disturbing.

Over this past weekend, such a scenario was amplified nationally and internationally because of a few-minute clip posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society.

If you haven’t heard about it already, PhillyVoice recapped the controversy over a video of children wearing Palestinian scarves at an April 17 “Ummah Day” celebration at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia. The video was posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society.

On Friday, an unverified – but jarring – translation of the video was shared by the Middle East Media Research Institute showing children saying "we will chop off their heads" and "we will subject them to eternal torture."
https://www.phillyvoice.com/double-stan ... eheadings/

We don't need this in the west.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed May 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:24 pm
Your politics and ideology shouldn't matter: a video of children singing about beheadings, martyrdom and wars for liberation should qualify as – at a substantially understated minimum – disturbing.

Over this past weekend, such a scenario was amplified nationally and internationally because of a few-minute clip posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society.

If you haven’t heard about it already, PhillyVoice recapped the controversy over a video of children wearing Palestinian scarves at an April 17 “Ummah Day” celebration at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia. The video was posted to the Facebook page of the Philadelphia chapter of the Muslim American Society.

On Friday, an unverified – but jarring – translation of the video was shared by the Middle East Media Research Institute showing children saying "we will chop off their heads" and "we will subject them to eternal torture."
https://www.phillyvoice.com/double-stan ... eheadings/

We don't need this in the west.

There is no place for islam in western civilization.
Australians are realizing what islam is all about, due to the simple exposure of the cult of death by
people who are dedicated to that exposure...such as Robert Spencer on Jihad Watch ..etc...
Whilst I have said that Australians are apathetic about islam, I feel that in recent times, with emphasis
on the Sri Lankan bombings, the expulsion of 200 imams from SL, and continual criticism of islam worldwide,
people are having their eyes opened...
Whether anything is done by our politicians....well..dont hold your breath.....

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 08, 2019 4:01 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 pm

I have no problems with catholics or asians....they are not part of the stone age death cult known as islam..
I don't have a problem with Catholics either, most of my friends are either practising Catholics, lapsed Catholics or Atheists. I do find Asians to be very rude though and pushy, they have no idea about "queuing" and waiting their turn. I haven't had a lot to do with Muslims but there are those who allow their females to dress normally, and most times you wouldn't know that they are Muslim, unless it is Ramadan. However, there are those Muslims who make sure their females wear the hijab from the age of around 8 years old. I do know of such a person and he (the father) seemed OK but who knows, it was a one-off meeting at an 8 year old's birthday party!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed May 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:01 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:12 pm

I don't have a problem with Catholics either, most of my friends are either practising Catholics, lapsed Catholics or Atheists. I do find Asians to be very rude though and pushy, they have no idea about "queuing" and waiting their turn. I haven't had a lot to do with Muslims but there are those who allow their females to dress normally, and most times you wouldn't know that they are Muslim, unless it is Ramadan. However, there are those Muslims who make sure their females wear the hijab from the age of around 8 years old. I do know of such a person and he (the father) seemed OK but who knows, it was a one-off meeting at an 8 year old's birthday party!
There are "claytons" muslims as well as "claytons" catholics and "claytons" everybodies...
We used to call them "sunday" christians...
As the song says..."you can hate your neighbour...but dont forget to say grace..." Eve of Destruction"
I often wonder just how many muslims would be true muslims if there was no death penalty for apostacy...
Id imagine they leave in droves.....

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed May 08, 2019 4:14 pm

I worked with a couple of Muslims who joined us for a drink after work and it wasn't a Claytons (the drink you are having when you aren't having a drink). :rofl

Oh, and when watching something on the Crime Channel and the "suspect" was a Good Church Goer .... my immediate reaction is ... So what? :mrgreen: