Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Valkie

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by Valkie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:37 am

Valkie wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:17 pm
Let me see.........hmmmmmmmm

How many nuns have been involved with terrorism again??????

How long have nuns worn their habits?

Whereas the burquas have only recently been introduced as a terrorist garb.

It is not and never was a religious requirement......ever.

Only radical muzzo scum wear this shite.
You didn't answer my questions?
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:40 am

Belgium, 2018

The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:27 pm

For those who don't actually know what a burqa is...

DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Conservative Party leader Cory Bernardi's legislation to ban burqas at major airports as well as at Centrelink offices and citizenship ceremonies has received 95% support in a new online poll of almost 31,000 people.

Senator Bernardi believes the burqa — which entirely covers a woman’s face — could be totally banned in the ACT and NT.

“It’s just common sense," Senator Bernardi said,"If you’re at an airport you need to show your face, if you want a Centrelink payment you need to show your face, if you’re swearing allegiance to Australia you need to show your face".

“There’s also a massive security risk attached to it, particularly when we are relying on facial recognition.”

“It (the burqa) is a direct challenge to our cultural norms and our societal expectations. It’s a way of one group isolating themselves,” Senator Bernardi said.

Senator Bernardi, who has long backed a ban on the fundamentalist clothing, has told Paul Murray Live on Sky News he's please to see growing support for the ban.
https://www.conservatives.org.au/new_po ... _burqa_ban

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Poll: 98% of Australians want to ban the burka

The latest Viewer Poll on The XYZ has produced a response that should surprise no-one. Nearly everybody wants to ban the burka:

Denmark has just banned the burka - should Australia ban it too?

Yes (98%, 655 Votes)
No (2%, 11 Votes)
Total Voters: 666

This poll result reflects increasing opposition to Islamisation by Europeans, with the Danish parliament making Denmark the latest country to legislate against full-face covering Islamic garb.

This result is significant when we consider that the bulk of Australia’s elites are publicly pro-Islam, and that anybody in the elite sphere who speaks out against the Islamisation of Australia is punished – the impending civil trial of Sonia Kruger is the latest example of this.

The fact that Islamisation and mass immigration in general are not regular topics on mainstream media, nor are they seriously addressed by any of the major political parties, demonstrates how out of touch our elites are with regular indigenous white Australians.
https://www.xyz.net.au/poll-98-australi ... ban-burka/

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:46 pm

Yet Labor, The Greens and the rest of the PC luvvies like bwian and Turnbull etc will all be against it.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:21 pm

Burn the burquas

It's up to them if they want to wear it while it burns.
I have a dream

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me. An "online poll" conducted on Facebook. I wonder what was the methodology for the choosing of respondees? I wonder if multiple "votes" were allowed? I wonder if Islamophobes made sure that they allowed "no" voters to vote at all? Mmmm?

"Online polls" are notoriously unreliable. Nearly as bad as telephone polls. Scientificially conducted polls utilise random selection of respondents and allow only single responses. Anything else is just bullshit, you realise and has absolutely no value except ego stroking by Cory Bernardi? Tut, tut, of course I'm sure the Islamophobes will swallow the results quite happily, afterall, it merely reinforces their views on the issue.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 pm

The latest Viewer Poll on The XYZ has produced a response that should surprise no-one. Nearly everybody wants to ban the burka:

Yes (98%, 655 Votes)
No (2%, 11 Votes)

This poll result reflects increasing opposition to Islamisation by Europeans, with the Danish parliament making Denmark the latest country to legislate against full-face covering Islamic garb.

This result is significant when we consider that the bulk of Australia’s elites are publicly pro-Islam, and that anybody in the elite sphere who speaks out against the Islamisation of Australia is punished – the impending civil trial of Sonia Kruger is the latest example of this.

The fact that Islamisation and mass immigration in general are not regular topics on mainstream media, nor are they seriously addressed by any of the major political parties, demonstrates how out of touch our elites are with regular indigenous white Australians.
Only 98% ? Yes, I question the validity too.
I expected at least 100%
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:27 am

sprintcyclist wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:40 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 pm

Yes (98%, 655 Votes)
No (2%, 11 Votes)

Only 98% ? Yes, I question the validity too.
I expected at least 100%
Never get 100%
There are quite a few apologists out there
I have a dream