Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Warrior

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by Warrior » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:03 pm

In the states if a woman want's to wear a Burka she can but no one can FORCE HER to wear it.

It is a SLIPPERY SLOPE when you start banning specific forms of clothing.

The French tried this when they banned women wearing VEILS in France.

Now what kind of country can call itself a FREE NATION when it bans veils???

It is NOT the clothing that should be outlawed but rather outlaw those who would force women to wear it.

Warrior.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:11 pm

Yes but the women are suppressed and it is impossible to get to the source to do anything worthwhile. It is also silly to ban veils but walking past these, below, is unnerving and we are seeing more and more in Sydney at least and, oh, dare I say it ... they smell.

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Yes but the women are suppressed and it is impossible to get to the source to do anything worthwhile. It is also silly to ban veils but walking past these, below, is unnerving and we are seeing more and more in Sydney at least and, oh, dare I say it ... they smell.

LOL!!
THAT THEY DO!!!

Warrior.

Rudolf Wilhelm

Post by Rudolf Wilhelm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:32 pm

Banning the burqa for security reasons is way down the list compared to the real reason that should be to simply disallow these freaks to walk the streets frightening our children.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

People used to complain about being afraid of nuns and they didn't even cover their faces ;)

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Only because they employed corporal punishment...
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:42 pm

Warrior wrote:In the states if a woman want's to wear a Burka she can but no one can FORCE HER to wear it.
Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!

The left condones this behaviour because the ability to RAPE gives them a chance to get laid.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 am

IQS.RLOW wrote: Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!
you seen the domestic violence levels in Australia? how many of them wear burqas? oh wait, you didn't pull your head out of your arse long enough to think before replying

cods

Post by cods » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:39 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote: Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!
you seen the domestic violence levels in Australia? how many of them wear burqas? oh wait, you didn't pull your head out of your arse long enough to think before replying

no Muslim women worthy of her life would report her husband for RAPE....and then they have to be charged.. by the women..

it wont happen.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:12 am

cods wrote:
no Muslim women worthy of her life would report her husband for RAPE....and then they have to be charged.. by the women..

it wont happen.
don't believe all the hype cods. This isn't Afghanistan. When my mum went through womens housing to escape my dad, there were several muslim women in the programme. Complete with hijabs and all.