Congratulations Aussie

Have a chat here and this is also where you start Petitions. Current election Threads will also be here. Some old election Threads are also here.
Redneck

Re: Congratulations Aussie

Post by Redneck » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:53 am
Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 am
Bobby has been sulking.
Actually, Bobby is not sulking... he is just sick and tired of being unnecessarily sexualized by the men on this and FDs other forum!
It is sexual abuse and it is criminal!

It is all fine and well to crack an overt sexual joke occasionally, but that is not what you bullies do! Is it?
You and your cruel crew are constantly tormenting the poor man and challenging his sexuality.
You lot have been doing this for years...
Thats true and its about time it ended, maybe Aussie can take over as the ban king of PA.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:23 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Bobby has been sulking.
Actually, Bobby is not sulking... he is just sick and tired of being unnecessarily sexualized by the men on this and FDs other forum!

It is all fine and well to crack an overt sexual joke occasionally, but that is not what you bullies do! Is it?
You and your cruel crew are constantly tormenting the poor man and challenging his sexuality.
:thumb

Well said and I absolutely agree except for one small thing where you say "by the men of this and FD's other forum." These repulsive clowns aren't even close to being "men!"

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:23 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Bobby has been sulking.

Well said and I absolutely agree except for one small thing where you say "by the men of this and FD's other forum." These repulsive clowns aren't even close to being "men!"
Well, they identify as men and use the male pronouns as self identifiers so I will call them as such and say of them that they are cruel men who derive immense pleasure in the torment of Bobby! And for the life of me, I can find no obvious reason for them to be doing this!

Monk and Smith, why have you sexualized Bobby so that you can torment him?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:15 pm

on with the festivities and the concession speeches!

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:42 pm

freediver wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:36 pm
Also, why did Red quit?
I really didnt have any of my own sources of new members and the forum was as dead as a door nail so I followed Bobby's lead and called an early early election.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:49 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:56 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:23 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Bobby has been sulking.

Well, they identify as men and use the male pronouns as self identifiers so I will call them as such and say of them that they are cruel men who derive immense pleasure in the torment of Bobby! And for the life of me, I can find no obvious reason for them to be doing this!

Monk and Smith, why have you sexualized Bobby so that you can torment him?
Bump

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:52 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Bobby has been sulking.

When a bloke says (in a post on OzPol) wtte that “Women are a waste of time and effort” it is easy to see he either wants a goat or a bloke.

Wherever Bobby visits homo talk starts.

2 + 2 = 4

None of us give a shit that he is gay.

The same moron has me permanently banned from “Environment” yet sulks for WEEKS about short bans here and OzPol. On my fine forum he even ADMITTED he posted in Critters and Gardens after I banned him from there for trolling.

So he cops a bit of shit, so what?

THIS place is supposed to be PA, not PC!

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:52 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:
Bobby has been sulking.

When a bloke says (in a post on OzPol) wtte that “Women are a waste of time and effort” it is easy to see he either wants a goat or a bloke.

Wherever Bobby visits homo talk starts.

2 + 2 = 4

None of us give a shit that he is gay.

The same moron has me permanently banned from “Environment” yet sulks for WEEKS about short bans here and OzPol. On my fine forum he even ADMITTED he posted in Critters and Gardens after I banned him from there for trolling.

So he cops a bit of shit, so what?

THIS place is supposed to be PA, not PC!
Bobby identifies as homophobic which is the antheses of gay!
You and your cronies refuse to accept that, preferring to tease and torment the poor man. Why?

The reason why you are banned from his member run forum is because he doesn't want more of the same in his space.
That he said... “Women are a waste of time and effort”... is common for men to exclaim, especially if they were slighted by a women.
But you prefer to claim he's into bestiality or homosexuality!

If, as you claim that... ''None of us give a shit that he is gay.'', then why are you sexualizing him.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:42 pm

No, a man might exclaim about “that bitch” etc.

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:44 pm

If, as you claim that... ''None of us give a shit that he is gay.'', then why are you sexualizing him.