Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
brian ross

Re: Whats the point?

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:24 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm
Billy, Brian is not a Muslim. He is a Muslim apologist, which is almost worse.
Gee, thanks, "Nicole". I am an apologist for no one. I am merely standing up for those being persecuted by Islamophobes like Billy. If you believe that is being an apologist, then you have warped definitions of what "apologist" means. I have never made any excuses for Islamist Extremists. I merely point out that Islamophobes lump all Muslims together in their Islamophobia. :roll: :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:33 pm
Are they outside a church Brian? Or is that World Youth Day for ALL of Oceania? Attended by people from 200 countries actually.

No comparison sorry. :roll:
Oh, yes it is, Black Orchid. It was a special day of prayer, a special mass given by the Pope, where thousands of Catholics attended. Does it mean we need thousands of new Catholic churches? Nope.
Brian what part of "from 200 different countries" don't you get? Comparing that to ONE mosque in ONE Sydney suburb (even if it is on a special day) is absolutely ludicrous.

You have no comparison to stand on and are being really silly. (cue playground? :roll: )

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:27 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:33 pm
Are they outside a church Brian? Or is that World Youth Day for ALL of Oceania? Attended by people from 200 countries actually.

No comparison sorry. :roll:
Oh, yes it is, Black Orchid. It was a special day of prayer, a special mass given by the Pope, where thousands of Catholics attended. Does it mean we need thousands of new Catholic churches? Nope.
Brian what part of "from 200 different countries" don't you get? Comparing that to ONE mosque in ONE Sydney suburb (even if it is on a special day) is absolutely ludicrous.

You have no comparison to stand on and are being really silly. (cue playground? :roll: )
Nope. I am demonstrating how silly your idea that your picture represents an everyday occurrence at Lakemba Mosque, Black Orchid. Your Islamophobia is showing again. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:26 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:25 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:19 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Im not convinced...
I’ve met him and debated with him for close on 20 years. He’s just a lefty propaganda muppet.
Youve met him....omg....did you catch anything.....
My goodness, you really are an Islamophobe, aren't you, Billy? Tsk, tsk. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:55 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Im not convinced...
I’ve met him and debated with him for close on 20 years. He’s just a lefty propaganda muppet.
You have no credibility...no ability.... and as suggested youre just a leftist propaganda muppet.
Total waste of time debating you...youve got nothing......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:55 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:50 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mistress Nicole wrote:
billy the kid wrote:

Im not convinced...
You have no credibility...no ability.... and as suggested youre just a leftist propaganda muppet.
Total waste of time debating you...youve got nothing......

And yet you keep coming back, time after time, hey, Billy?

I've got the world's smallest violin and it's playing just for you... Image

I don't claim to have all the answers, mate. I just have more than you with your Islamophobia and your hatred and bile and spite.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 am

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 pm
I don't claim to have all the answers, mate. I just have more than you..
Bri Bri has all the answers to all the questions that no one ever asked yet still manages to get them wrong.
Which will happen when his answer is always the same, no matter the question.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:55 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:45 am
brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 pm
I don't claim to have all the answers, mate. I just have more than you..
Bri Bri has all the answers to all the questions that no one ever asked yet still manages to get them wrong.
Which will happen when his answer is always the same, no matter the question.
Youve been around longer than me so you know its a waste of time debating a moron.
Ive been here one week, and as the title of the thread reads..."whats the point"
Ill continue to post...but just ignore the moronic opinions of the boofhead.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:11 am

More great news from the religion of peace.....the UK is finished...totally infested by the islamic scum...
The death penalty for apostasy is part of islamic law. It’s based on the Qur’an: “They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.” (Qur’an 4:89)

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “Whoever changed his islamic religion, then kill him” (Bukhari 9.84.57). The death penalty for apostasy is part of Islamic law according to all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence.

This is still the position of all the schools of islamic jurisprudence, both Sunni and Shi’ite. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most renowned and prominent muslim cleric in the world, has stated: “The Muslim jurists are unanimous that apostates must be punished, yet they differ as to determining the kind of punishment to be inflicted upon them. The majority of them, including the four main schools of jurisprudence (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i, and Hanbali) as well as the other four schools of jurisprudence (the four Shiite schools of Az-Zaidiyyah, Al-Ithna-‘ashriyyah, Al-Ja’fariyyah, and Az-Zaheriyyah) agree that apostates must be executed.”

Qaradawi also once famously said: “If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn’t exist today.”

“muslim Asylum Seeker Imprisoned For Killing Wife Who Converted To Christianity,” by Joshua Gill, Daily Caller, April 5, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report):

A U.K. court sentenced a muslim Iranian asylum seeker to jail Thursday for stabbing his wife to death, in part for her conversion to Christianity.

Iranian asylum seeker Dana Abdullah stabbed Avan Najmadiein, his estranged wife and 32-year-old mother of four, 50 times in October and left her to die after discovering that she refused to support his application to stay in the U.K., according to the BBC.

Abdullah, 35, returned illegally to the U.K. after being deported in 2013 for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl and he previously threatened to kill his wife because she “dishonored” him by converting to Christianity, authorities said.

“It does show that you are not someone of good character and, having been deported for that matter, you chose to come back into this country illegally and have committed this very serious crime,” Judge Michael Chambers said of Abdullah, according to Premier.

Chambers also lambasted Abdullah for the callous and brutal nature of his crime.

“This was, on any view, a planned and pre-meditated murder involving a brutal and sustained attack using a knife – knowing full well that it would deprive four children under the age of eight of their mother,” Chambers said.

Chambers sentenced Abdullah to a minimum of 18 years and one month in prison.

Detective Victoria Downing characterized Abdullah as “an arrogant and controlling man,” asserting that he killed Najmadiein because he resented her rejection, her refusal to support his application and her conversion to Christianity.

Abdullah murdered Najmadiein with a kitchen knife at her home on Oct. 1, 2018, tried to set her kitchen ablaze in an attempt to erase evidence, then fled, initially to Liverpool, England, and then to Glasgow, Scotland. Authorities discovered Najmadiein’s body at her home when she failed to pick her children up from school. All of her children were under the age of eight at the time.

Abdullah turned himself in to police in Glasgow, but admitted only to being a “failed asylum-seeker” at the time.

Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said the violent persecution of those who convert to another religion from Islam is widespread in the U.K.

“We recently wrote a report for the hate crime inquiry on Islamophobia so that we could show the other side of the coin, where much of the persecution of apostates in this country is based on a real hatred for those who quit islam,” Chowdhry told Premier….

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:12 am

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:11 am
More great news from the religion of peace.....the UK is finished...totally infested by the islamic scum...
"The death penalty for apostasy is part of islamic law. It’s based on the Qur’an: “They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.” (Qur’an 4:89)

A hadith depicts Muhammad saying: “Whoever changed his islamic religion, then kill him” (Bukhari 9.84.57). The death penalty for apostasy is part of Islamic law according to all the schools of Islamic jurisprudence.

This is still the position of all the schools of islamic jurisprudence, both Sunni and Shi’ite. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the most renowned and prominent muslim cleric in the world, has stated: “The Muslim jurists are unanimous that apostates must be punished, yet they differ as to determining the kind of punishment to be inflicted upon them. The majority of them, including the four main schools of jurisprudence (Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi’i, and Hanbali) as well as the other four schools of jurisprudence (the four Shiite schools of Az-Zaidiyyah, Al-Ithna-‘ashriyyah, Al-Ja’fariyyah, and Az-Zaheriyyah) agree that apostates must be executed.”

Qaradawi also once famously said: “If they had gotten rid of the apostasy punishment, Islam wouldn’t exist today.”

“muslim Asylum Seeker Imprisoned For Killing Wife Who Converted To Christianity,” by Joshua Gill, Daily Caller, April 5, 2019 (thanks to the Geller Report):

A U.K. court sentenced a muslim Iranian asylum seeker to jail Thursday for stabbing his wife to death, in part for her conversion to Christianity.

Iranian asylum seeker Dana Abdullah stabbed Avan Najmadiein, his estranged wife and 32-year-old mother of four, 50 times in October and left her to die after discovering that she refused to support his application to stay in the U.K., according to the BBC.

Abdullah, 35, returned illegally to the U.K. after being deported in 2013 for sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl and he previously threatened to kill his wife because she “dishonored” him by converting to Christianity, authorities said.

“It does show that you are not someone of good character and, having been deported for that matter, you chose to come back into this country illegally and have committed this very serious crime,” Judge Michael Chambers said of Abdullah, according to Premier.

Chambers also lambasted Abdullah for the callous and brutal nature of his crime.

“This was, on any view, a planned and pre-meditated murder involving a brutal and sustained attack using a knife – knowing full well that it would deprive four children under the age of eight of their mother,” Chambers said.

Chambers sentenced Abdullah to a minimum of 18 years and one month in prison.

Detective Victoria Downing characterized Abdullah as “an arrogant and controlling man,” asserting that he killed Najmadiein because he resented her rejection, her refusal to support his application and her conversion to Christianity.

Abdullah murdered Najmadiein with a kitchen knife at her home on Oct. 1, 2018, tried to set her kitchen ablaze in an attempt to erase evidence, then fled, initially to Liverpool, England, and then to Glasgow, Scotland. Authorities discovered Najmadiein’s body at her home when she failed to pick her children up from school. All of her children were under the age of eight at the time.

Abdullah turned himself in to police in Glasgow, but admitted only to being a “failed asylum-seeker” at the time.

Wilson Chowdhry, chairman of the British Pakistani Christian Association, said the violent persecution of those who convert to another religion from Islam is widespread in the U.K.

“We recently wrote a report for the hate crime inquiry on Islamophobia so that we could show the other side of the coin, where much of the persecution of apostates in this country is based on a real hatred for those who quit islam,” Chowdhry told Premier…."