Whats the point?

Sciences, Environmental/Climate issues, Academia and Technical interests
billy the kid

Re: Whats the point?

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:28 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 pm
That is a picture, Black Orchid of a special day of prayer that occurs at the end of Ramadan. It is not what is generally undertaken. It is like the equivalent to Easter or Christmas for Christians. Tell me, does this picture show that we need more churches 'round Oz?

HOW do know that its a special day of prayer..etc...htf would you know....answer...you dont know...youre just guessing...unless youre a muslim....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:33 pm

Are they outside a church Brian? Or is that World Youth Day for ALL of Oceania? Attended by people from 200 countries actually.

No comparison sorry. :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:08 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:28 pm
brian ross wrote:
That is a picture, Black Orchid of a special day of prayer that occurs at the end of Ramadan. It is not what is generally undertaken. It is like the equivalent to Easter or Christmas for Christians. Tell me, does this picture show that we need more churches 'round Oz?

HOW do know that its a special day of prayer..etc...htf would you know....answer...you dont know...youre just guessing...unless youre a muslim....
I know that isn't an everyday experience, which is how Black Orchid is trying to paint it, Billy. And what difference would it make if I was a Muslim or not? Unless of course you really are an Islamophobe... :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:13 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:08 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:28 pm
brian ross wrote:

I know that isn't an everyday experience, which is how Black Orchid is trying to paint it, Billy. And what difference would it make if I was a Muslim or not? Unless of course you really are an Islamophobe... :roll:
You can call me all the names you want...no skin off my nose...all youre trying to do is shut down debate....typically what muslims do....
How do you know its a special day of prayer...youre either bullshitting again, or know know that its a special day of prayer because youre a muslim......taqqiya at its best.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm

Billy, Brian is not a Muslim. He is a Muslim apologist, which is almost worse.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:17 pm

At the very least Brian it is outside ONE mosque in Sydney, of which there are many. How you can even try to equate that with a gathering of people from 200 countries is beyond me.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:16 pm
Im not convinced...

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:25 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:19 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Im not convinced...
I’ve met him and debated with him for close on 20 years. He’s just a lefty propaganda muppet.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:26 pm

Mistress Nicole wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:25 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:19 pm
Mistress Nicole wrote:
Im not convinced...
I’ve met him and debated with him for close on 20 years. He’s just a lefty propaganda muppet.
Youve met him....omg....did you catch anything.....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:33 pm
Are they outside a church Brian? Or is that World Youth Day for ALL of Oceania? Attended by people from 200 countries actually.

No comparison sorry. :roll:
Oh, yes it is, Black Orchid. It was a special day of prayer, a special mass given by the Pope, where thousands of Catholics attended. Does it mean we need thousands of new Catholic churches? Nope.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair