New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Today there was still no toilet paper, flour, pasta, rice, eggs etc etc etc.

I didn't even bother to look for hand sanitizer AND the people who had kept their kids home from school had them running riot around the supermarket aisles like mini lunatics.

People are STUPID! They really are! :roll:

The company I work for have a connection through some floor space they lease to a cafe for hand sanitiser , we have also purchased 20 liters of Isopropyl alcohol , Probably a little redundant now the country is closing down, lol

The police are threatening to arrest anyone breaking the rules,,good luck with that !, its not like they have been able to do the whole law and order thing over the last few years :slap

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:56 pm

My missus thinks Aldi might be coping better than Woolworths with this panic buying!

She has even got a small pack of 4 toilet rolls on a recent occasion in the middle of the day!

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:05 pm

BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:41 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Today there was still no toilet paper, flour, pasta, rice, eggs etc etc etc.

I didn't even bother to look for hand sanitizer AND the people who had kept their kids home from school had them running riot around the supermarket aisles like mini lunatics.

People are STUPID! They really are! :roll:

The company I work for have a connection through some floor space they lease to a cafe for hand sanitiser , we have also purchased 20 liters of Isopropyl alcohol , Probably a little redundant now the country is closing down, lol

The police are threatening to arrest anyone breaking the rules,,good luck with that !, its not like they have been able to do the whole law and order thing over the last few years :slap
Feel free to send what you don't need to me! 8-)

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:09 pm

Woolworths was crap today but they usually get their deliveries and night and I was there in the middle of the day. The guy in front of me at the checkout had a huge fit because he was told there was a limit on the amount of mince he could buy.

They had to call the manager and he blamed the checkout ladies so they asked me to tell the manager that this guy started it. I told the manager on my way out that the guy was abusive and off his trolley and he then got upset with me and tried to follow me. I jumped in the lift and the doors closed before he could reach it. Otherwise I would have gotten out again.

People are not only stupid they are stark raving bonkers.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:38 pm

I don't know why people shop at Woolworths and Coles...Aldi prices are far cheaper...and I aint no charity......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:28 pm

I see Woolworths are putting plastic screens around their checkout operators...people are being told not to
press buttons at traffic control lights/pedestrian crossings.....
It wont be long before we are all wearing surgical gloves and masks....
Prepare for the hoarders to buy all these......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm

I go to Woolies and Coles because they are convenient, not in a big centre and close. If I drive the extra distance to Aldi I would be mighty ticked off if their shelves were half empty too.

As for masks and disposable gloves? Good luck with that. :lol:

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm
I go to Woolies and Coles because they are convenient, not in a big centre and close. If I drive the extra distance to Aldi I would be mighty ticked off if their shelves were half empty too.

I got my N95 today! :yahoo
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:14 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:01 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:46 pm

I got my N95 today! :yahoo
I got mine on Friday lol. I had to buy them (I got 4 so everyone has one just in case) from Ebay because no masks are available anywhere near me nor online. The day I received them I got an email from Ebay saying the seller's account has been suspended and I should open an action if I don't receive them. I did receive them though *phew*. They are to be a just in case thing.
They're washable and look like this ...

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Just in case... I thought you weren't worried?
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."