New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:15 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:42 pm
BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm
"It can be confirmed that in a closed environment with air-conditioning, the transmission distance of the new coronavirus will exceed the commonly recognised safe distance," the researchers wrote in their paper, published in peer-reviewed journal, Practical Preventive Medicine.
"Our advice is to wear a face mask all the way [through the bus ride]," the researchers recommended.
They said the study proves the importance of washing hands and wearing face masks in public places because the virus can linger in the air attached to fine droplet particles.
Their work was based on a local outbreak case on January 22 during the peak Lunar New Year travel season. A passenger, known as “A”, boarded a fully booked long-distance coach and settled down on the second row from the back.
The passenger already felt sick at that point but it was before China had declared the coronavirus outbreak a national crisis, so “A” did not wear a mask, nor did most of the other passengers or the driver on the 48-seat bus. -SCMP

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/corona ... ding-study
Yet there are no masks available.
I just wish they would start makin some ass masks,, , I feel sure that the evil stool will get me before the virus does,
You could always just buy a cork or a plug for that lol

Im not sure how my boss would feel about me shoving a cork up his ass,, Maybe I should ask him lol

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:54 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:50 pm
brian ross wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:46 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:20 pm
Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm
"It can be confirmed that in a closed environment with air-conditioning, the transmission distance of the new coronavirus will exceed the commonly recognised safe distance," the researchers wrote in their paper, published in peer-reviewed journal, Practical Preventive Medicine.
"Our advice is to wear a face mask all the way [through the bus ride]," the researchers recommended.
They said the study proves the importance of washing hands and wearing face masks in public places because the virus can linger in the air attached to fine droplet particles.
Their work was based on a local outbreak case on January 22 during the peak Lunar New Year travel season. A passenger, known as “A”, boarded a fully booked long-distance coach and settled down on the second row from the back.
The passenger already felt sick at that point but it was before China had declared the coronavirus outbreak a national crisis, so “A” did not wear a mask, nor did most of the other passengers or the driver on the 48-seat bus. -SCMP

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/corona ... ding-study
Yet there are no masks available.
Most fabric masks have lives measured in minutes. They are more use on people who have the virus than they are on people who don't have, Black Orchid. :roll
I know what they are useful/useless for and I was responding to Nom's post so how about taking it up with her instead of nitpicking at me? :roll:
Ho hum...
Some governments, like those in Australia and Singapore, have urged their citizens not to buy or wear the masks unless they are sick.
Other countries, like South Korea, have launched public information campaigns to encourage everyone to wear masks.
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Sout ... &FORM=EWRE
I prefer Sth Korea's approach. Also, given my Mum spent many yrs as a nurse, having spent much of her early career at the now closed, Fairfield Infectious Diseases Hospital in Victoria, I am well aware of the value of putting a barrier between me and the virus... so too ALL do health professionals. :roll: :roll: :roll: :smack
Ah! So, so this has nothing to do with me and my opinion, and everything to do with pissing off BO! That is seriously petty Brian.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 am

Leaked Covid-19 Documents: Hospitals Prep For 96 Million Infections & 480K Deaths

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/leaked ... 80k-deaths
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:54 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 am
Leaked Covid-19 Documents: Hospitals Prep For 96 Million Infections & 480K Deaths

We're doomed.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:24 am

Bobby wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:54 am
Nom De Plume wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 am

We're doomed.
Dont fret Bob, The big guy will send his son down to die on the cross for us ,,

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:57 am

The virus will decimate the elderly populations and those with poorly managed chronic conditions.
No point being a drama Queen Bob... rather, get your affairs in order and hope for the best.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:35 am

In an article in Xinhua, one of the Chinese Communist Party’s mouthpieces, Beijing threatened that it can impose pharmaceutical export controls after which America will be “plunged into the mighty sea of coronavirus.”
https://nationalinterest.org/feature/ch ... rus-130877

Whether in allowing China into the World Trade Organization or cooperating on pharmaceutical research, U.S. policymakers have spent two decades insisting that integration will turn Beijing into a "responsible stakeholder." China has promised the same. As we have learned over and over, and with special danger these past weeks, Beijing has not made good on its promise. Instead, it has weaponized its integration.

China supplies 95% of U.S. ibuprofen imports and 80% of U.S. antibiotics. The drug heparin is made out of pig intestines — China produces 80% of its global supply.

Now, if Beijing decides to dedicate all such supplies to domestic use, or if production stops as China enters pandemic lockdown, the rest of us are out of luck.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... ntegration

I'm not sure how much of our live saving pharmaceuticals we import from China but I would say it would be roughly the same as the US and our past 'leaders' have sold us out with absolutely no forethought. Basically we are at the mercy of China with regard to life saving pharmaceuticals and China has shown that it cannot be trusted.

ScoMo said last week all the masks the government have stockpiled were made in China but he was going to start the manufacture of masks in Australia. I have not heard a word about that since and there seem to be none available (except apparently in Podunk).

I hope this COVID19 pandemic will force the government to make drastic changes.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:06 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:57 am
The virus will decimate the elderly populations and those with poorly managed chronic conditions.
No point being a drama Queen Bob... rather, get your affairs in order and hope for the best.
The NZ gov would love that, we have an aging population , Now they wont have to put the age of super up, Sounds good to me. :rose

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:35 pm

"Not only that, the U.S. government also announced that restricting the entry of Chinese and foreigners who have visited China into the U.S. is actually an indirect declaration of a travel ban on China, and isolating other countries in the world from China, which has a great economic impact on China of.

These practices in the United States are very unkind. They can be described as falling into the ground and killing people while they are ill. Now China's new crown pneumonia epidemic has been controlled. Except for Wuhan, new confirmed cases have been added in single digits. But it's getting worse.

If China retaliates against the United States at this time, in addition to announcing a travel ban on the United States, it will also announce strategic control over medical products and ban exports to the United States. Then the United States will be caught in the ocean of new crown viruses.

According to the US CDC officials, most masks in the United States are made in China and imported from China. If China bans the export of masks to the United States, the United States will fall into the mask shortage, and the most basic measures to prevent the new crown virus are Can't do it.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/co ... spartanntp

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Bookmakers are offering odds of 4/6 that the Olympic Games will not start on 24/7...
I'll take a slice of that thanks...…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...