Melbourne back in 6 week lockdown July 7

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
cods

Re: Melbourne back in 6 week lockdown July 7

Post by cods » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:27 pm

I dont think advice is enough MAKE IT THE RULE like they do with seat belts and cycle helmets...

we are in crisis....as we can see a lot of Victorians are ignoring the rules they are not welcome in other States

already NSw and ACT have new cases thanks to Victorians..... its disgusting imo...and they are not to be trusted...

refuse to take the test... fine! home detention wearing a bracelet.. where they cant even go to the shops they will need someone to do it for them..

fining these people is a joke...they will thumb their noses at that.. and it doesnt stop them spreading anything should they be positive...

come on Dan stand up for Victoria...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:31 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:27 pm
I dont think advice is enough MAKE IT THE RULE like they do with seat belts and cycle helmets...

we are in crisis....as we can see a lot of Victorians are ignoring the rules they are not welcome in other States

already NSw and ACT have new cases thanks to Victorians..... its disgusting imo...and they are not to be trusted...

refuse to take the test... fine! home detention wearing a bracelet.. where they cant even go to the shops they will need someone to do it for them..

fining these people is a joke...they will thumb their noses at that.. and it doesnt stop them spreading anything should they be positive...

Dan is too weak to make masks compulsory -
also - I don't think we have enough masks.
We would need at least 1 million per day.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:39 pm

I heard at the beginning of this debacle that some were blaming a language barrier on their lack of understanding of social distancing but were still having large family gatherings where surely some of them spoke English. I think that was just an excuse.

I would never live in a country where I didn't understand the language and/or had to depend on someone to relay dangers etc.

After the upheaval of the pandemic I think it should be mandatory and enforced that people need to learn the language if they want to stay here. No excuses.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:39 pm
I heard at the beginning of this debacle that some were blaming a language barrier on their lack of understanding of social distancing but were still having large family gatherings where surely some of them spoke English. I think that was just an excuse.

I would never live in a country where I didn't understand the language and/or had to depend on someone to relay dangers etc.

After the upheaval of the pandemic I think it should be mandatory and enforced that people need to learn the language if they want to stay here. No excuses.
I agree - they need English unless they have a carer/ family member who can translate everything.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:31 pm
cods wrote:

they have now bobby..and they are reusable and about time... if he made them compulsory we would know one way or another if they worked...

it isnt as if its for life from now on is it?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm

cods wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:48 pm
Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:31 pm
cods wrote:

they have now bobby..and they are reusable and about time... if he made them compulsory we would know one way or another if they worked...

it isnt as if its for life from now on is it?

There's no vaccine guaranteed to work.
Lockdowns only stop it for a month then it comes back.
I think we're stuck with this fucking virus for the next 5 years.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Melbourne.
9 towers full of Africans.

I wanted to point out the negligence of our politicians
who invited the worlds worst scum from the worlds worst countries here
only to have them kept at our expense in towers
where they breed more people like themselves.
They can't get work and will continue that cycle of poverty and
be a social welfare burden
and a grave public risk forever due
to their crime and disease.

Car jackings,
home invasions,
muggings,
stabbings,
murder,
robbery,
rapes,
and now add disease spreading, to the list.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:24 pm
Melbourne.
9 towers full of Africans.

I wanted to point out the negligence of our politicians
who invited the worlds worst scum from the worlds worst countries here
only to have them kept at our expense in towers
where they breed more people like themselves.
They can't get work and will continue that cycle of poverty and
be a social welfare burden
and a grave public risk forever due
to their crime and disease.

Car jackings,
home invasions,
muggings,
stabbings,
murder,
robbery,
rapes,
and now add disease spreading, to the list.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Baronvonrort

Post by Baronvonrort » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Black Orchid wrote:

I think language is a convenient excuse from Dan.

The largest cluster comes from an Islamic school with 113 cases English would be on the curriculum there. The school claims to have spent over $100K on cleaning and hygiene measures I call BS on that sounds like someone is rorting there.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-09/ ... a/12437584

Not the first time that Islamic school has made headlines does anyone remember this BS about girls losing their virginity and or becoming infertile from running when they tried to justify banning girls from running? I wonder if any girls will use the running excuse when virginity is questioned since it's on record. :mrgreen:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... mr0io.html

cods

Post by cods » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Baronvonrort wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:20 pm
Black Orchid wrote:

I think language is a convenient excuse from Dan.

The largest cluster comes from an Islamic school with 113 cases English would be on the curriculum there. The school claims to have spent over $100K on cleaning and hygiene measures I call BS on that sounds like someone is rorting there.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-09/ ... a/12437584

Not the first time that Islamic school has made headlines does anyone remember this BS about girls losing their virginity and or becoming infertile from running when they tried to justify banning girls from running? I wonder if any girls will use the running excuse when virginity is questioned since it's on record. :mrgreen:
https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... mr0io.html

hahaha... maybe hes been fooled with that excuse..... :rofl :rofl