New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Gordon

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Gordon » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:37 pm
Could be a lot of babies born around Christmas lol

On a more sickening note. WARNING the pictures are grotesque in both links ...
FILTHY wet markets selling animals butchered in front of shoppers are still open across Asia despite being blamed for starting the coronavirus outbreak.

Experts warn these horrific sites are a “ticking time bomb” and could lead to a new disease much like COVID-19 which has swept the world killing more than 25,000.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11271765/ ... l-selling/
Thousands of people have started to flood back into Chinese wet markets, with bats, rabbits and dogs still on offer despite the coronavirus outbreak.

As new cases of the coronavirus continue to decline in China, thousands of people have started to flood back into controversial wet markets across the country.

The city of Wuhan, which has been considered ground zero for the virus outbreak, has started to reopen after being placed on a strict two-month lockdown.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 3e158ad0a1

I just had Border Security on and it's amazing what these people try to bring in here. For each time one gets caught 1,000 others get through undetected with God knows what disgusting stuff hidden in their luggage.
Those markers need a thermobaric bomb dropped on them

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm

Coronavirus in India -
they are better off dead.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/indi ... index.html

In Dharavi in Mumbai, for example, there is only one toilet per 1,440 residents.

277,000 people per square kilometer Slum dwellers, mostly without face masks, say hunger will kill them not coronavirus as they cannot go out to work during the nationwide lock down.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:17 pm

Texan wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:56 pm
You need your head examined if you get on a cruise ship. Does the cruise company or the guest pay for the extended stay and extra meals? They are both in the situation against their will. Surely it's in a contract.
As they arrive home now the government is putting them up in hotel rooms costing hundreds of dollars per night per room and many of them are bitching and whinging.

I believe the government is covering the ones that aren't home yet as well. They are whinging too yet many of them left when they knew full well the world was in trouble with all this.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:19 pm

Gordon wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:00 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:37 pm
Could be a lot of babies born around Christmas lol

On a more sickening note. WARNING the pictures are grotesque in both links ...
FILTHY wet markets selling animals butchered in front of shoppers are still open across Asia despite being blamed for starting the coronavirus outbreak.

Experts warn these horrific sites are a “ticking time bomb” and could lead to a new disease much like COVID-19 which has swept the world killing more than 25,000.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11271765/ ... l-selling/
Thousands of people have started to flood back into Chinese wet markets, with bats, rabbits and dogs still on offer despite the coronavirus outbreak.

As new cases of the coronavirus continue to decline in China, thousands of people have started to flood back into controversial wet markets across the country.

The city of Wuhan, which has been considered ground zero for the virus outbreak, has started to reopen after being placed on a strict two-month lockdown.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/healt ... 3e158ad0a1

I just had Border Security on and it's amazing what these people try to bring in here. For each time one gets caught 1,000 others get through undetected with God knows what disgusting stuff hidden in their luggage.
Those markers need a thermobaric bomb dropped on them
Imagine if another virus gets loose before we are even over this? The comments in those articles would like to see China totally shut off from the rest of the world and I can't disagree.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:23 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm
Coronavirus in India -

In Dharavi in Mumbai, for example, there is only one toilet per 1,440 residents.

277,000 people per square kilometer Slum dwellers, mostly without face masks, say hunger will kill them not coronavirus as they cannot go out to work during the nationwide lock down.
It will run through India like the plague. It's such an unsanitary hole.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:23 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:12 pm
Coronavirus in India -

It will run through India like the plague. It's such an unsanitary hole.

It will hit India so hard that we will be astounded.
Will it be 100 million dead?

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:36 am

Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:56 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:40 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm
Bobby I understand what you have written but you are wrong.
No I'm not - I happen to know something about this topic.

The Govt. and their politics should never get between a surgeon and their patient.
Bob if you have an inside view of this , Then stop fucking around and tell us what you know
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 pm
Bobby if you have an umbilical hernia and your surgery was cancelled do you honestly think that if things got bad they would just let you die? You can't be serious.

You would call 000 for an ambulance and they would attend to you.

If you are still suffering from acute anxiety please see a Doctor and get something for it?

By the time you get to hospital it could be too late.
People die all the time while waiting for elective surgery -
especially when their only choice is a public hospital.
People pay high insurance premiums for PRIVATE hospitals to avoid that risk.

BigP - no - I'm not going to reveal actual situations that I know about.

Daniel Andrews has no right to advise a surgeon about medical procedures any more
than you or me - he's not a doctor - he's a politician.

You are wrong Bob, simple as that

cods

Post by cods » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:01 am

Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
With no clear instructions I would hope the police would understand and not go postal. I think they will only come down hard on those blatantly thumbing their nose at the distancing laws. Good luck with it, Nom.

There was a guy in Sydney today who was arrested but it was his 4th time caught. He was told to self isolate after flying in from Jordan and then got caught on 3 separate occasions in 3 different parts of Sydney. Today they got him again and locked him up lol.

On a brighter note after 7 days of distancing regulations our curve is really starting to go down.

I hope it's going down after all the pain we've been through.
Notice ScoMo never mentioned that all of 100s of billions of dollars he's spending is borrowed money?

so you want him piling on more despair to vulnerable people like yourself bobs???... people who panic at the slightest thing.....

yeah that makes sense!

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:05 am

BigP wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:36 am
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:56 pm
BigP wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:40 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:29 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 pm
Bobby I understand what you have written but you are wrong.
No I'm not - I happen to know something about this topic.

The Govt. and their politics should never get between a surgeon and their patient.
Bob if you have an inside view of this , Then stop fucking around and tell us what you know
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:44 pm
Bobby if you have an umbilical hernia and your surgery was cancelled do you honestly think that if things got bad they would just let you die? You can't be serious.

You would call 000 for an ambulance and they would attend to you.

If you are still suffering from acute anxiety please see a Doctor and get something for it?

By the time you get to hospital it could be too late.
People die all the time while waiting for elective surgery -
especially when their only choice is a public hospital.
People pay high insurance premiums for PRIVATE hospitals to avoid that risk.

BigP - no - I'm not going to reveal actual situations that I know about.

Daniel Andrews has no right to advise a surgeon about medical procedures any more
than you or me - he's not a doctor - he's a politician.

You are wrong Bob, simple as that

Only a doctor can give medical advice -
that's the law.
Many people die while waiting for elective surgery.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:07 am

cods wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:01 am
Bobby wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:42 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:10 pm
With no clear instructions I would hope the police would understand and not go postal. I think they will only come down hard on those blatantly thumbing their nose at the distancing laws. Good luck with it, Nom.

There was a guy in Sydney today who was arrested but it was his 4th time caught. He was told to self isolate after flying in from Jordan and then got caught on 3 separate occasions in 3 different parts of Sydney. Today they got him again and locked him up lol.

On a brighter note after 7 days of distancing regulations our curve is really starting to go down.

I hope it's going down after all the pain we've been through.
Notice ScoMo never mentioned that all of 100s of billions of dollars he's spending is borrowed money?

so you want him piling on more despair to vulnerable people like yourself bobs???... people who panic at the slightest thing.....

yeah that makes sense!

ScoMo is being disingenuous.
He's a typical lying politician.