A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:57 pm

ahahaha

Don't even remember that. I remember joshing that my mother was a Roads Scholar--after some RW there had called somebody's mother a prostitute. (think it was Stinks mother, and the caller would have been IQ)

Like you said, one rule for the right, different rules for the left.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 pm

It was neferti who called HS's mother a prostitute. She has a mouth like a drunken navvy at times. Don't you remember calling DT's g/f fat Dita? That was very mean. :roll:

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Did I? Must have been something utterly trivial like that, even on his silly blog on "Free Speech" he avoids mentioning why he banned me. Any chance you could paste my so-bad words here please?

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:05 pm

I wouldn't have a clue which thread the statement's in now - it could be anywhere. I saw a post stating you were banned - and then accidentally stumbled across your words to the effect that she was fat and DT's reference to this insult as the reason you were banned. It seemed a bit trivial considering the language and abuse that is regularly thrown around there - but PA2 has certain standards. Auzgurl was banned for asking what part of some country a poster's grandparents were from - that was considered stalking.

As I said before - the owner of a forum can do whatever he wants and there's not a thing anyone can do about it. I suppose one positive thing is he didn't have to give a reason, but he did.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:28 pm

Hmmm so much for "sticks and stones" and saying Deepshit has a fat g/f does not come into the same category of saying "your mother is a prostitute" as was said to HS.

Talking about stalking, Neferti, or Sylvester as I used to call her there, was stalking me there. On god knows HM threads she would pop up and make some attack on me. Water off a duck's back but some mods would not allow that sort of behavior.

cynik

Post by cynik » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 am

Rhodes scholar, surely?

And can you freaks stop with the two letter acronyms?

RW means right wing, I get that. And g/f means girlfriend. Sure. But who the fuck is HS?

DO NOT ANSWER THAT.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 pm

Roads/Rhodes you so humor deprived?

cynik

Post by cynik » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm

Yeah, I missed the joke.

I mistook you for a babbling fool. Sorry.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 pm

Are 4 letter acronyms OK?

Like RWDB?

:)

cynik

Post by cynik » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:35 pm

If that is what is funny in Adelaide, you knock yourself out.