A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Hebe

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Hebe » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 pm

Which is a pity. And I have tossed the famous printouts. :P
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Hebe wrote:Which is a pity. And I have tossed the famous printouts. :P
Aaaahhh! The 'printouts!!!" Didn't you cop some heckle over them, especially from that prick Aussie, and a few more!

I believe FD has some material, but there is a problem translating it.

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 pm

Ned Kelly wrote:
Hebe wrote:Which is a pity. And I have tossed the famous printouts. :P
Aaaahhh! The 'printouts!!!" Didn't you cop some heckle over them, especially from that prick Aussie, and a few more!

I believe FD has some material, but there is a problem translating it.
Did I ever!!! :lol:

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:14 pm

Judging from comments by members and ex-members, it sounds like this forum used to be pretty wild and scary at times, although some of the older members that have occasionally posted seem to have fond memories. You can never go back though - forums change so quickly - people move on.

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:07 am

It didn't change. It disappeared. And yes, it was wild and usually pretty good.

But I'm finding this place better and better too. :)

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:04 pm

JW Frogen wrote:I really don't get Deepy hate.

Why?

Who?

How?

He runs, for the most part a very tolerant forum with very good debate, he is intelligent and well informed (and I do not always agree with him, like on IR,, it is mostly Australian politics oriented which I find boring, but that is not his fault, those of you who live in Australia and find Australia interesting should like this, even if I don't), why do you all hate Deepy so?
I wouldn't hate the childish dick except for him having banned me (Jovial Monk) several times for up to 7 days. He banned me for ? days just before Xmas and for insisting on an answer as the why the fuck he banned (or 'suspended' in deepshit speak) he IP banned me for a month. Still don't know WTF he banned me that last time.

I have sent him an email telling him to delete all my posts and will insist on that. If you just talk about pensises or being drunk you are OK. If you are a bit left (i.e. liberal) you are constantly in strife. Don't care no more but do not want ANY of my stuff left there.

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:17 pm

Yes, your ban was interesting. Done, apparently, because you made some adverse comment or threat involving a Members family, something not obvious on DT's Forum.

Yet, DT tolerates FA IQ who posts this sort of rubbish, and abuse of a Member's family.
I'm actually a dick...I prefer to fuck with fluffy bunnies like you. Especially after going ass-to-mouth on your mother
His forum is doomed, as is his blog. Just a matter of time.

Whether this incarnation of PA survives, only time will tell. I have my doubts.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:19 am

It wouldn't have been a threat, unless something said jocularly. Just got tired of it though.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:00 pm

From Deepshit's "blog"

"Recently on my forum Political Animal I had cause to ban a member. What had gone before is irrelevant as it has no bearing on the reason for the ban, and who it was is also irrelevant as that’s not the point of this entry. The point is to set down some of my thoughts on free speech, which can mean many things to many people."

Well, we all know it was me, and how is the lead up to a banning unimportant? Was there a reason or not for the banning?

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:30 pm

The rules on PA2 are quite unique Dita. Few understand them. What applies to one member doesn't apply to another. The reason you were banned wasn't because you were stalking - which is why 2 people prior to you were banned - it's because you referred to the owner's g/f in an insulting manner.

If you'd called HS's (he's only a leftie) mother a prostitute which one RW member did - or told me to go F... myself with a broken bottle which another RW member did - that would have been OK - because they are only personal insults - but you can't go around insulting a RW's family.

The rules change periodically - if you had changed teams, there might have been a little more tolerance exercised. He's the owner - he can do what he wants.