A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Aussie

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Aussie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

So you do recall meetings outside of Sydney, yet you also said:
.........think they were always in Sydney.
Cockhead

Mattus

Post by Mattus » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Aussie wrote:That is ultimately correct. At Proboards...........there was prior history of language as no-one would find surprising. I do recall that Proboards stated that they 'pulled it' because a Moderator was transgressing their Terms.
Yes, and I can't think of anybody who has a long and tortuous history of filing endless complaints with the provider of a free online forum service they spend nearly every waking minute using for violating some arbitrary Terms or "Constitution".

Can you?

:shock:

P.S. Come to think of it, it may have been "see you next Tuesday", rather than fuckass. Someone took a real dislike to that word. We ended up auto changing it to fluffy bunny. *

* I see you have now changed it to marsh mellow (sic).
"I may be the first man to put a testicle in Germaine Greer's mouth"

-Heston Blumenthal

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Aussie wrote:So you do recall meetings outside of Sydney, yet you also said:
.........think they were always in Sydney.
Cockhead
yes, that is what i said. now, let us all know how you were victimized.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:14 pm

You would have to be on medication to meet Aussie in public

...oh wait
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Yes, and I can't think of anybody who has a long and tortuous history of filing endless complaints with the provider of a free online forum service they spend nearly every waking minute using for violating some arbitrary Terms or "Constitution".

Can you?

:shock:
So, I conclude you are referring to me.

Evidence?

While you consider that.....who was it Mattus...who............who was the bloke who, having equal access to the PA host server as Romeo did......who threatened PA with extinction. Yes, mattus, that was you. Do not preach to me.

Now, let's have a look at your post.
Yes, and I can't think of anybody who has a long and tortuous history of filing
endless complaints with the provider of a free online forum service they spend nearly every waking minute using for violating some arbitrary Terms or "Constitution".
What endless complaints to what free online forum service?

What garbage am I supposed to retrieve from the expression '..... they spend nearly every waking minute using for violating some arbitrary Terms or "Constitution".'

I think you should never have allowed yourself to be the test rat for that experiment. It had the immediate impact of rendering your geographic knowledge of London skewed, and it has now obviously effected your persona. When I met you at The Vic, you were not a turd, so I can only assume whatever it was you agreed to have injected into you, has had an adverse effect.

Shame. I thought you had merit.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:01 am

Oooohhh bitter little man aren't you when your persona is nailed
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Mattus

Post by Mattus » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 am

Aussie wrote:who was the bloke who, having equal access to the PA host server as Romeo did......who threatened PA with extinction. Yes, mattus, that was you. Do not preach to me.
I simply provided notice of my intention to terminate the free service I was providing. I make no apology. Shrink, AM, proboards, the ABC and even the mighty Romeo himself have all done the same.
What endless complaints to what free online forum service?
This one, for example.
What garbage am I supposed to retrieve from the expression '..... they spend nearly every waking minute using for violating some arbitrary Terms or "Constitution".'
You have been here, every day, for 10 years, complaining about the level of service provided by the administrator or moderator.
I think you should never have allowed yourself to be the test rat for that experiment. It had the immediate impact of rendering your geographic knowledge of London skewed, and it has now obviously effected your persona. When I met you at The Vic, you were not a turd, so I can only assume whatever it was you agreed to have injected into you, has had an adverse effect.
Why have you brought this up? You're referring to my involvement in a vaccine trial some 7 years ago, which has nothing to do with the conversation. It's this sort of transparent attempt to intimidate people with tidbids about their real life that is so nauseating. Can't you see how unwelcome this is?
"I may be the first man to put a testicle in Germaine Greer's mouth"

-Heston Blumenthal

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 am

You didn't join his forum and fawn all over him for providing a place for PA where he could rule

You are the enemy and he will bring up every skerrick of residual information he holds in his tiny brain and use it against you

It is the way of Aussie

Funnily enough is his reaction when multiple posters bring up his toxic relationships over the many years he has spent being obsessed
:rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Why have you brought this up? You're referring to my involvement in a vaccine trial some 7 years ago, which has nothing to do with the conversation. It's this sort of transparent attempt to intimidate people with tidbids about their real life that is so nauseating. Can't you see how unwelcome this is?
If you put one across my bows, you can expect one back.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Aussie wrote:
If you put one across my bowels, you can expect one on your back.