A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Rainbow Moonlight

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 am

Why was sappho banned from here Aussie?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 am

The formal reason had two elements. She was revealing the content of PMs, and was asked to desist. She did not. I then asked her several times to explain. She did not. I put her on a final notice to explain. She did not. I did what I warned I would do. Ban.

As for the private reasons, well, they are private to an Animal and I would need their consent to reveal them.

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 am

Ok. thanks.

Monkey Magic

Post by Monkey Magic » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 am

Aussie wrote:The formal reason had two elements. She was revealing the content of PMs, and was asked to desist. She did not. I then asked her several times to explain. She did not. I put her on a final notice to explain. She did not. I did what I warned I would do. Ban.
Sappho wrote:Actually, I complained to DT on DT's forum that Aussie was abusing his PM function at DT's forum by me sending abusive and harrassing pms. I showed them to DT in a private PM at DT's forum, as per DT's request and he suspended Aussie for the briefest of times, which subsequently resulted in my banning here.

Senexx

Post by Senexx » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Monkey Magic wrote:how it is a coup to ask people to put their name to the petition? absurd!
The IQ quotient here isn't high. If it was a coup, FreeDiver would just remove Aussie as admin and install someone without this rigmarole. Now that's a coup.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:00 pm

When you leave to another place, the IQ average will increase in both, Senexx. You do not get to insult PA without a return of serve.

15, love, Aussie.

Senexx

Post by Senexx » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Great Australian Humour there Aussie. I love the irony.

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm

We had 12 members on forum just before. WOW! When was the last time that happened. Aussie, do you know?

Monk

Post by Monk » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm

Why was I banned Aussie?

Might as well give the real reason.

Not the one month suspension (very harsh!) for mentioning a DT thread but the reason for the permanent ban. Was it because you were starting to think of moving PA?

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Sappho wrote:We had 12 members on forum just before. WOW! When was the last time that happened. Aussie, do you know?
Soon, there will be you and freeloader.