A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Auzgurl

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Auzgurl » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:08 pm

not according to quite a few in here actually..

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Auzgurl wrote:not according to quite a few in here actually..
You are babbling again AG. What are you talking about?

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am

Well, AiA so far you have driven off Mantra and Ausgurl. Good going chum, whoever the fuck you are. Will be harder to get rid of me but hey keep trying hey?

And when you have driven all us new posters off and no fluffy bunny posts here anymore then you will doubtless complain no one posts, that this place is dead? Fuck you, fuck your stupid ideas, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. Fuck guest posting. Fuck boxy for a slack arse moderator!

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

All that fucking Jovial Monk? You must be a very horny man indeed! Comes from too much celebracy, I imagine... poor you.

Now, what is actually wrong with this place?

What kind of moderation do you want? How much freedom are you willing to give up?

skippy

Post by skippy » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 am

AiA is no fluffy bunny monk, the inbred prick is an ankle at least, three foot below a fluffy bunny.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 am

Two people, people I like as much as we can know and like people through the internet, have been driven off this forum.

Guest posting is dangerous, fullstop.

People having 'socks' is dangerous in that any election of mods etc is dangerous.

Stalking is dangerous and drives off potentially valuable new members and lowers the tone of a Forum.

We should have the freedom to express ourselves as we wish: a norm will develop anyway to govern desired behavior. We do have the ultimate freedom to leave a Forum.

Sensible rules, sensible moderation.

Secondly I am not a fucking monk nor am I celibate you dope. The Jovial Monk nick and business name celebrates the Trappist monks in Belgium (and one monastery in Holland) who make fabulous beers in their monasteries: Chimay, Westmalle, Orval, Westvleteren (not avail here) Rochefort and LaTrappe (the last being the Dutch Trappist monastery

Third times a charm

Post by Third times a charm » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:28 am

2 down, one fat fucking moron to go

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 am

Jovial Monk wrote:Two people, people I like as much as we can know and like people through the internet, have been driven off this forum.

Guest posting is dangerous, fullstop.

People having 'socks' is dangerous in that any election of mods etc is dangerous.

Stalking is dangerous and drives off potentially valuable new members and lowers the tone of a Forum.

We should have the freedom to express ourselves as we wish: a norm will develop anyway to govern desired behavior. We do have the ultimate freedom to leave a Forum.

Sensible rules, sensible moderation.
And what says the wise council that is this forum? Do they see merit in this?
Secondly I am not a fucking monk nor am I celibate you dope.
Hmmm... If you are not a fucking monk, then you must be celibate. If you are a fucking monk, which would be a worry to say the very least, then indeed you are not celibate. But you cannot be both Jovial Monk.

Although you could be at some times a naughty monk partaking of pleasures that are forbidden to you, and then at other times be celibate... which would be more realistic of the catholic tradition I guess.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 pm

bwahahahaha Sapho

no, I am not a monk at all.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 pm

A fine summary if I say so myself:
by AiA in Atlanta on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Returning from my latest hegira to escape PA I am shocked to find everything I predicted has come true ... and more: 2 out of The Three Stooges have simply bored the remaining PAers off to greener pastures and left their kitty litter box abandoned. And not surprisingly, the identities of these two PA regulars (well, one and a half) were revealed in the tabloids of cyberspace. What I didn't expect is that our own two mods would get their tiddies in the wringer as well for trouble-making in other people's forums (OPF) and neglect of their own, with full facial shots, first names and satellite photos of their domiciles revealed for all to see.

Now that the kitchen light has been turned on the cockroaches have scurried to the shadows ....

Aussie has called for the keys to be handed over to him as if he were entitled and it would be a move forward as he suggested. He has a new suit, has reportedly given up sodomy and is ready to report to work but most of us who know and love him know our identities are never safe with The OId Man with the IP Address at the helm.

Elections were denied by Boxy long ago so no reason to beat that dead horse again ... not that there is anyone to vote anyhow ...

Simply turning on guest posting and having the mods continue their neglect of PA would be an improvement and I am sure Boxy will do just that when hell freezes over.

Hopefully I will see you all again soon on this treadmill to oblivion called Political Animal.

AiA in Atlanta