A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Aussie

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

Super Nova wrote:
If you had been reading PA for as long as you reckon you have been, you would have immediately known who I was referring to.

He was one Member who actually DID claim he left because he thought I was turning PA into what he termed 'Aussie Land.'
So it could be Red Engineer. Remember the name. So what.

This is exactly what I (and others) are on about.

You deliberately seek to provoke negative feelings. This statement "If you had been reading PA for as long as you reckon you have been, you would have immediately known who I was referring to." is solely designed to challange the fact i have been around for years. Do I remember everyone who you have had a shitfight with. NO.

You hope that I take imediate offence, which I have, to the implicit dig at my personal integrity.

Well F..K you. I am tied of your shit. Your continued desire to have eberyone off balance. You are clearly a sick pup. You are not a positive contributor.

Let's look at what has happened.

You asked to to raise the question here.
I did so.
You ask a question that I did not have the answer too on the top of my head.
I failed your test
You make an implied accusation.
You get a negative response.
The cycle starts again.

This is why you destroy PA. Here is a clear case that should be further analysed. Let's contain the debate to this issue above. It is a clear example of your behaviour. It is clear you do not care. It is clear your only agenda is to get as many people off side as possible.

What do you have to say for yourself?
Why do you do it?
What void is this behaviour filling?
*Just to keep it unedited for the moment*

Shocked and chagrinned

Post by Shocked and chagrinned » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 pm

^^^ ...and you lot want this fucking idiot back to be mod?

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Shocked and chagrinned wrote:^^^ ...and you lot want this fucking idiot back to be mod?
Not anymore.

I withdraw and previous comment to that effect. I was mistaken in thinking Aussie could change.

My mistake. I own up to it.

Aussie should never be a mod here again.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:40 pm

Super Nova wrote:
If you had been reading PA for as long as you reckon you have been, you would have immediately known who I was referring to.

He was one Member who actually DID claim he left because he thought I was turning PA into what he termed 'Aussie Land.'
So it could be Red Engineer. Remember the name. So what.
Not 'could.' Is.
This is exactly what I (and others) are on about.
What others are on about that?
You deliberately seek to provoke negative feelings. This statement "If you had been reading PA for as long as you reckon you have been, you would have immediately known who I was referring to." is solely designed to challange the fact i have been around for years. Do I remember everyone who you have had a shitfight with. NO.
I sure do, and yes it was designed to establish that you make claims which, when challenged, you are unable to back up.
You hope that I take imediate offence, which I have, to the implicit dig at my personal integrity.

Well F..K you. I am tied of your shit. Your continued desire to have eberyone off balance. You are clearly a sick pup. You are not a positive contributor.
Sheesh, how old are you?

No, I do not hope that you take offence. What I do hope is that you realise that when it comes to PA you know sweet fuck all compared with my knowledge. At best you would have made a hand full of Posts at every version of PA, including this one, and those you have made here are all about me.
Let's look at what has happened.

You asked to to raise the question here.
I did so.
You ask a question that I did not have the answer too on the top of my head.
I failed your test
You make an implied accusation.
You get a negative response.
The cycle starts again.

This is why you destroy PA. Here is a clear case that should be further analysed. Let's contain the debate to this issue above. It is a clear example of your behaviour. It is clear you do not care. It is clear your only agenda is to get as many people off side as possible.
I have no agenda. I am a long term Member of PA, third in longevity to Frogen and Ele here, and you have been tugging my chain for at least a year with your alleged 'know it all' sideline heckling. It is time I gave you something in return. I gave you one simple test and you failed, not able to recognise Red Engineer, one of my my staunchest critics even before I moderated. if you were the PA Guru you claim to be, you would have been all over that.
What do you have to say for yourself?
Why do you do it?
What void is this behaviour filling?
Someone else has answered that.

Now, I see you have not only failed such an easy test, even though I have not changed one iota, you have done a 360 dummy spit.

No concern to me.

You may not have noticed, but not once since I relinquished the job, have I sought to moderator here again.

Others including you have been pushing that barrow.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 pm

Aussie

You are a waiste of time and energy.

i will no waiste anymore of my valuable time on you unlkess i feel like it for enterainment value.

Enjoy your positioning of yourself.

You are too sad an individual to devote any time on.

have a nice life. Enjoy it on your own.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Super Nova wrote:Aussie

You are a waiste of time and energy.

i will no waiste anymore of my valuable time on you unlkess i feel like it for enterainment value.

Enjoy your positioning of yourself.

You are too sad an individual to devote any time on.

have a nice life. Enjoy it on your own.
I'd love a camera on your face tomorrow morning when you read all this.

8-)

Within 42 minutes, you have gone from 'Aussie' is a great bloke, to this ^^^^.

:o

Old Friend

Post by Old Friend » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:02 pm

I always knew you were a bus window licking fucking retard from day dot Aussie. You never had the intelligence to be anything but.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:13 pm

With guest posting turned on all the fucking gutless slime want to 'partake' in Political Animal. Anybody who worries what these losers say needs their head read.

Guest posting is dangerous: most forums do not allow it or allow newbies only one or two days to guest post.

open slather guest posting is lunacy that will destroy Political Animal if it is allowed to continue.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:With guest posting turned on all the fucking gutless slime want to 'partake' in Political Animal. Anybody who worries what these losers say needs their head read.

Guest posting is dangerous: most forums do not allow it or allow newbies only one or two days to guest post.

open slather guest posting is lunacy that will destroy Political Animal if it is allowed to continue.
You worry too much. It is just one person, at best, two.

NO IQ and/or Porkie Pie.

Relax, Monk.

Sappho

Post by Sappho » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:37 pm

I would like to acknowledge my deliciously delightful and most polite manner in all this. I'm simply too full of my own wonderfulness to be getting involved.

But... If I did have something to say... Well... :P