The bullshit thread

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: The bullshit thread

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Until you have actually carried a service weapon for over a hundred kilometres with webbing and pack, as part of an infantry section, you're just whistling dixie as far as I am concerned.
You have never been an infantry man you pompous twat. You were a stores person what? 40 years ago?

Your idea of 'equality' is men with lipstick competing against women in sport and fraudulently stealing scholarships from them, gender neutral bathrooms and squat toilets in buildings to appease filthy minorities who can't use a proper toilet. You're not right in the head.

Now take those short stumpy little legs of yours and get back on those monkey bars :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:37 pm

The resident moron goes to great lengths to tell us what he carried during an exercise... where...in the bush somewhere at the back of buttfuck....where in fact did he actually "serve"...not that I give a stuff...he'd probably give us a heap of self praising bullshit....
typical fkn pogue….
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:41 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 pm
Until you have actually carried a service weapon for over a hundred kilometres with webbing and pack, as part of an infantry section, you're just whistling dixie as far as I am concerned.
You have never been an infantry man you pompous twat. You were a stores person what? 40 years ago?
My first posting was to Infantry, Black Orchid. All Australian soldiers are trained to be a rifleman first and foremost. I then transferred to Ordnance after 12 months in Infantry. While in Infantry I earnt my rifleman ECN. You've done what again in the Australian Army? Oh, thats right, bugger all, wasn't it? :roll:
Your idea of 'equality' is men with lipstick competing against women in sport and fraudulently stealing scholarships from them, gender neutral bathrooms and squat toilets in buildings to appease filthy minorities who can't use a proper toilet. You're not right in the head.
Yeah, yeah, Black Orchid. I suppose I could just be like you and wear a nice black uniform and march 'round giving everybody stiff arm salutes, hey? I could be intolerant and spitting hate towards anybody who didn't dress in what you considered an appropriate "Australian way". I suppose I could cross the street rather than actually meet an Asian/Chinese/Muslim/African/Gay Australian, hey? :roll:
Now take those short stumpy little legs of yours and get back on those monkey bars :thumb

Enjoy rolling in the mud. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm

12 months 45 years ago? What war were you fighting Brian? A war of wits? :lol:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Transferred to ordanance after 12 months....couldnt handle being a grunt...too fkn hard...became a fkn pogue instead.....no guts....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:03 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Asahi.html

Great news...another part of Australia sold to overseas interests....
Wasn't that long ago that a mate of mine bought a carton of Becks beer from a local liquor outlet...
needless to say it was sold to him as an imported beer....buts its brewed in Australia.....
Just another scam imposed on the unwashed millions.....welcome to Australia...and be prepared
to be conned out of your hard earnt.....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:52 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm
12 months 45 years ago? What war were you fighting Brian? A war of wits? :lol:
And what military service do you have, Black Orchid? Any? No, it doesn't seem so. I served in total 10 years. You served what? Tea? In my 10 years I was the primary instructor in IMT at my unit. Why? 'cause I was qualified as an Infantryman. Get back to us when you can show you've served in the military, OK? :roll:

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:57 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 pm
Transferred to ordanance after 12 months....couldnt handle being a grunt...too fkn hard...became a fkn pogue instead.....no guts....
Actually, I found being a grunt too easy and rather boring. I got fed up walking for kilometres through the bush, carrying out numerous contact and ambush drills and staying up half the night digging another position I knew I'd have to fill in, in the morning. Ordnance (note the spelling you ignorant fool), offered me a real challenge and a real sense of a job well done.

Now, Billy, what was your military experience? Any at all? No, I didn't think so. Like Black Orchid you love to criticise but like her you do it from a position of ignorance. So, bugger off. Get back to us when you have actually done some military service. Tsk, tsk. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:02 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:57 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:49 pm
Actually, I found being a grunt too easy and rather boring. I got fed up walking for kilometres through the bush, carrying out numerous contact and ambush drills and staying up half the night digging another position I knew I'd have to fill in, in the morning. Ordnance (note the spelling you ignorant fool), offered me a real challenge and a real sense of a job well done.

Now, Billy, what was your military experience? Any at all? No, I didn't think so. Like Black Orchid you love to criticise but like her you do it from a position of ignorance. So, bugger off. Get back to us when you have actually done some military service. Tsk, tsk. :roll:
Gutless pogue.... :rofl :rofl :rofl

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:14 pm

I am not criticising your 'service' in whatever capacity it was and I respect that. In fact, I think most young people could do with a year in the services nowadays.

I am criticising your fantasy pontifications and how you envisage war in the middle east making stretchers in the desert and rescue helicopters always on standby close by while the women heroically run around putting on their lipstick :roll: