A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jubial Priest

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Jubial Priest » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Knowing the chemical composition of one of the more mainstream anti-depressants suggests you have an intimate relationship with said chemical to make a 'joke' of it on your signature.

If you are 'chain pulling' someone else's use of the drug I suggest that you might have other issues that need addressing that anti-depressants probably won't solve

Postul8

Post by Postul8 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Jubial Priest wrote:Knowing the chemical composition of one of the more mainstream anti-depressants suggests you have an intimate relationship with said chemical to make a 'joke' of it on your signature.

If you are 'chain pulling' someone else's use of the drug I suggest that you might have other issues that need addressing that anti-depressants probably won't solve
The tool is called GOOGLE and a wonderful tool it is too. Even Aussie knows how to use it. Why don't you have a bit of a Google and tell me which ailment, according to the so-called chemical composition in my sigbar, I apparently suffer from? More to the point, prove that I'm prescribed it. I'd love to see the proof. :lol:

edited for typo

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 am

Jubial Priest wrote:Knowing the chemical composition of one of the more mainstream anti-depressants suggests you have an intimate relationship with said chemical to make a 'joke' of it on your signature.

I'm of the impression that this a chemical used in a water conditioner for the habitat of the mexican walking fish..commonly known as" mexy" in some pples worlds...so therefore you are wrong again JP

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:59 am

I couldn't resist "borrowing" these pictures. DT if you're reading this - they are excellent and if you object to me using them - leave a note on your site and I'll remove them within 24 hours. Let's hope some "old" PA'ers appreciate them.

For all those who deride and bitch about DT, and I've been guilty of it too - no-one can fault his sense of humour or his creativeness. He's got this forum spot on.

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 pm

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:10 pm

8-)
Last edited by Auzgurl on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks. They're fantastic! :D
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:17 pm

mantra wrote:Image
LOL!

Postul8

Post by Postul8 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 pm

First draft of a re-written constitution, set of rules, call it what you will is now in place at http://www.ozpolitic.com/wiki/index.php ... cal_Animal

Go yer hardest, but please.......try to be constructive, hmmmm??