RIP Watch

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
mantra

Re: RIP Watch

Post by mantra » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:17 pm

When you hear of a youngish celebrity dying - it's usually related to drugs or sex or both.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:21 pm

They are reporting that he died "peacefully" (on Christmas Day?) No idea whether he has family but if it was an "overdose", rather disrespectful to his family, IMO.

cods

Post by cods » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Neferti~ wrote:They are reporting that he died "peacefully" (on Christmas Day?) No idea whether he has family but if it was an "overdose", rather disrespectful to his family, IMO.

I doubt it was peaceful...unless someone was holding his hand at the time....how would they know?...

they could be covering something up.. remember a few have died choking on their own vomit..
which I am sure wasnt the plan..

who will forget Elvis dying on the loo......

cods

Post by cods » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:00 am

Georges last photo.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:54 pm

cods wrote:
Georges last photo.
He looks bloated, maybe he was on drugs? They are saying he died from "heart failure" .... that is what everybody dies of .... the heart stops beating .... :roll

They always call it "peaceful" if it looks like they died in their sleep. I guess that is for the benefit of those left behind.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:58 pm

He was apparently a good soul and very generous to those in need. It has also been reported that he has had a Heroin addiction problem.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:01 pm

Since George wears glasses most of the time when not performing which one are you saying is him. In a low light environment he would definitely need them to see. Could be a hoax if its supposed to be the big guy... some other recent photos don't have him that big at all.
But you never know eh.
He is supposed to have been working on a comeback... could explain a heart attack then.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:He was apparently a good soul and very generous to those in need. It has also been reported that he has had a Heroin addiction problem.
I read that it was cocaine .... who knows, these rumours always float around after a "celeb" dies.

Also read that he donated money to charities, etc. Good for him. Tax man might get it otherwise. ;)

At 53 it is entirely possible that it was merely a heart attack .... died in his sleep, whatever. I wasn't a fan but I remember when he started that "unshaven" look ... not my cup of tea. I loathe facial hair on a man.

cods

Post by cods » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Rorschach wrote:Since George wears glasses most of the time when not performing which one are you saying is him. In a low light environment he would definitely need them to see. Could be a hoax if its supposed to be the big guy... some other recent photos don't have him that big at all.
But you never know eh.
He is supposed to have been working on a comeback... could explain a heart attack then.

well no one is asking you to b elieve it....

if you think its a hoax.. thats fine.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:30 pm

I know it's fine... not exactly what I said... but what I said is definitely fine :rofl :rofl :rofl

What is it with you never answering questions?
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD