Greta Thunberg

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
cods

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by cods » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:53 am

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:48 pm
Maybe, if you actually listened to what they were saying, Cods, you might hear what they mean. :roll:
I am asking what does she want the world govts to do??????.. listening to her is like listening to nails scratching a blackboard rather unpleasant..

for me....you love her and fall over every word yet you still havent explained anything....so it makes me wonder.. :roll: :roll: you are just a bleeding heart follower......by all accounts it makes you feel good......something like that...I find that dishonest.. I want details..

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:18 am

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm
Nicole wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:15 pm
Some hysterical teenager? That’s the best you’ve got, Brian?
Nope. It seems to be working though. She has got people talking about her message, you have to admit. :roll:
Not enough, apparently:

"As we all know, the U.N. climate action summit was a failure." -- Greta, Oct. 4, in Iowa
https://abcnews.go.com/US/carry-greta-t ... d=66061833

Don't expect help from the Democrats. They were so eager to launch "Russian Collusion Hoax 2.0: The Ukranian Version" that they stepped all over her message during the week she was at the U.N.

It's tough to take her seriously until she takes her road show to China. Or at least stands outside the Chinese embassy and wags her finger at them for a while.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:07 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:18 am
brian ross wrote:
Nicole wrote:
Nope. It seems to be working though. She has got people talking about her message, you have to admit. :roll:
Not enough, apparently:

"As we all know, the U.N. climate action summit was a failure." -- Greta, Oct. 4, in Iowa

Don't expect help from the Democrats. They were so eager to launch "Russian Collusion Hoax 2.0: The Ukranian Version" that they stepped all over her message during the week she was at the U.N.

It's tough to take her seriously until she takes her road show to China. Or at least stands outside the Chinese embassy and wags her finger at them for a while.
They'd just shoot her.

Then the media will blame Trump. :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:36 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:07 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Nicole wrote:
Not enough, apparently:

They'd just shoot her.

That's about the sum of it :rofl

Nice to see you around again 4E. :thumb

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 am

The Reboot wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Nicole wrote:
Not enough, apparently:

They'd just shoot her.

You understand the U.S. media very well!

But I'm still amazed at how fast they lost interest in the surly Swedish automaton when an even bigger chance to nail Trump surfaced.
Last edited by The4thEstate on Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:36 pm
The Reboot wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Nicole wrote:
Not enough, apparently:

They'd just shoot her.

That's about the sum of it :rofl

Nice to see you around again 4E. :thumb
Thanks, nice to see you as well ... and good to be back.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:14 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 am
The Reboot wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Nicole wrote:
Not enough, apparently:

They'd just shoot her.

But I'm still amazed at how fast they lost interest in the surly Swedish automaton when an even bigger chance to nail Trump surfaced.
Of course, ours is similar. :lol:

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 am

The Reboot wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:14 am
The4thEstate wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 am
The Reboot wrote:
The4thEstate wrote:
brian ross wrote:

Not enough, apparently:

They'd just shoot her.

Of course, ours is similar. :lol:
I guess leftist globalist sellouts are leftist globalist sellouts the world over.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 am
I guess leftist globalist sellouts are leftist globalist sellouts the world over.
I wonder what you think of rightist globalist sellouts, 4E?

In reality, the MSM is generally not Leftist or even Rightist. It uses the news to sell advertising which is how it makes it's money. If the audience prefers rightist stories, then it sells rightist stories. :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:44 pm

brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm
The4thEstate wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:37 am
I wonder what you think of rightist globalist sellouts, 4E?
Name a few and I'll tell you if I have an opinion of them.
brian ross wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm
In reality, the MSM is generally not Leftist or even Rightist. It uses the news to sell advertising which is how it makes it's money. If the audience prefers rightist stories, then it sells rightist stories. :roll:
Yeah sure, the MSM plays it totally down the middle.

Guess that explains why this study by Harvard -- not exactly a hotbed of Trump fandom -- concluded this about the media's coverage of the president's first 100 days:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byro ... t-negative
Assessing the tone of news coverage, the Harvard researchers found that CNN's Trump coverage was 93 percent negative, and seven percent positive. The researchers found the same numbers for NBC. Others were slightly less negative. The Harvard team found that CBS coverage was 91 percent negative and 9 percent positive. New York Times coverage was 87 percent negative and 13 percent positive. Washington Post coverage was 83 percent negative and 17 percent positive. Wall Street Journal coverage was 70 percent negative and 30 percent positive. And Fox News coverage also leaned to the negative, but only slightly: 52 percent negative to 48 percent positive.
So the media is "generally not Leftist or even Rightist" ... nahhhh ...