Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Re: Israel Folau - hell awaits you

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:39 pm

Could be just his religious cohorts supporting him just because.

Wally Raffles

Post by Wally Raffles » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:17 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Up to over $350K

What does this mean....people don't like footballers being sacked for quoting the Bible...or is it just a backlash
against the LGQTbullshit…..or both...
Ill have a stab at it and say if you interviewed the people pledging money it would be the later....
It will be the Happy Clappers at Hillsong who ignore his wealth, who ignore far more needy causes, and who have been misled by Folau that this is about his right to have his religious opinion. He has them convinced he is their martyr, Jesus like heading for crucifixion by the unholy unless the congregation saves him with their money.

Rugby Union paid the man handsomely and all he had to do was stay within its guidelines in exchange for that wealth. What a gall the man has given he is so rich to take money kids who also want help just to survive might otherwise get. He has called this the 'fight of my life.' He is not fighting for his life at all. There are many actually fighting for their lives, literally. Please give the money to them Folau.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:24 pm

Wally Raffles wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:17 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Up to over $350K

What does this mean....people don't like footballers being sacked for quoting the Bible...or is it just a backlash
against the LGQTbullshit…..or both...
Ill have a stab at it and say if you interviewed the people pledging money it would be the later....
It will be the Happy Clappers at Hillsong who ignore his wealth, who ignore far more needy causes, and who have been misled by Folau that this is about his right to have his religious opinion. He has them convinced he is their martyr, Jesus like heading for crucifixion by the unholy unless the congregation saves him with their money.

Rugby Union paid the man handsomely and all he had to do was stay within its guidelines in exchange for that wealth. What a gall the man has given he is so rich to take money kids who also want help just to survive might otherwise get. He has called this the 'fight of my life.' He is not fighting for his life at all. There are many actually fighting for their lives, literally. Please give the money to them Folau.

Hi Aussie - sorry I mean Wally,
so you don't think people should have freedom of speech?

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:48 pm

To be honest, I don't really care who pays for his case...nor do I care for Folau..nor do I care for his religion... or any religion....
nor do I care for the game he plays, or in fact any kind of football, which is really just a bunch of tattooed boneheads running
around masquerading as adults, whilst playing a game designed for children...a game that they once played well as children, but
now don't really want to work for a living, so they continue to play little kids games...
Personally I cant stand any type of football...watching it is like watching paint dry...just as boring...
What I do care about is how the courts decide the case...whether they find in favour of Folau, or whether they
decide in this day and age, if someone quotes the Bible in social media, his employer, no matter who they are, or how gay or
straight they are, can sack his employee....(according to Folau there was no clause in his contract banning what he did...he was simply warned verbally by miss charisma not to use social media.....)
That's the ducks guts....all the hype and the publicity and the go fund me crap is just bullshit from the media because they
think its news and everyone cares......I don't....I couldn't give a toss....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:48 pm
To be honest, I don't really care who pays for his case...nor do I care for Folau..nor do I care for his religion... or any religion....
nor do I care for the game he plays, or in fact any kind of football, which is really just a bunch of tattooed boneheads running
around masquerading as adults, whilst playing a game designed for children...a game that they once played well as children, but
now don't really want to work for a living, so they continue to play little kids games...
Personally I cant stand any type of football...watching it is like watching paint dry...just as boring...
What I do care about is how the courts decide the case...whether they find in favour of Folau, or whether they
decide in this day and age, if someone quotes the Bible in social media, his employer, no matter who they are, or how gay or
straight they are, can sack his employee....(according to Folau there was no clause in his contract banning what he did...he was simply warned verbally by miss charisma not to use social media.....)
That's the ducks guts....all the hype and the publicity and the go fund me crap is just bullshit from the media because they
Good comments.

I see it doing a lot of damage to Union Australia.
Homos would not be interested in watching union. No matter the outcome, they won't be union watchers.
No matter the outcome, lots of Christians, Samoans, Islanders and Union followers will leave union.
Union Australia has lost me as a Union Supporter.

For Union Australia, it is a no win scenario
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:09 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Good comments.

Homos would not be interested in watching union. No matter the outcome, they won't be union watchers.
No matter the outcome, lots of Christians, Samoans, Islanders and Union followers will leave union.

:thumb
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:25 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:57 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Good comments.

I've lost interest with a club run by Alan Joyce:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 pm

Alan Joyce just keeps sticking his beak everywhere it doesn't belong. Enough PC rubbish around as it is. An Aussie should be heading Qantas.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:44 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 pm
Alan Joyce just keeps sticking his beak everywhere it doesn't belong. Enough PC rubbish around as it is. An Aussie should be heading Qantas.

An Irish poofy gnome is running Qantas.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:50 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:44 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:41 pm

An Irish poofy gnome is running Qantas.
That bloody Qantas pooftah needs to start paying taxes before he should speak.

But pooftahs always have had overly large mouths.

They need them for both their perverted sexual practices and to continually scream that they are being picked on.

Mentally ill 3% they are.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream