Fake female wins women's boxing match in 46 seconds

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Black Orchid

Fake female wins women's boxing match in 46 seconds

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:32 pm

An Algerian boxer who was deemed to have male chromosomes won a fight in the 66-kilogram women’s division at the Paris Olympics on Thursday.

Imane Khelif defeated Italy’s Angela Carini after Carini abandoned her match. The fight lasted all of 46 seconds before Carini went to her cornermen to call off the fight.

Khelif celebrated the win while Carini was left in tears. After the fight Carini, was heard yelling to her coaches in Italian questioning the fairness of the bout.

Carini’s coach, Emanuele Renzini, said that quitting the match wasn’t a part of the plan ahead of time.

"It would have been easier not to show up, because all of Italy had been asking her not to fight for days," Renzini said. "But Angela was motivated and wanted to do it.

"Of course, when she met her opponent at the draw, she said 'it's not fair.’ But there was no premeditation here today She quit after taking one punch, she told me she didn't feel she could fight."

Khelif fought under a firestorm of controversy regarding a failed gender eligibility test in 2023.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/olympic- ... -hard-hits

Disgraceful.

Not showing up to fight these freaks might be the only way to stop this insanity whereby winning by default might put enough shame on the situation to stop it. I know these women have been training their whole lives for events like this ... but still.

Bobby

Re: Fake female wins women's boxing match in 46 seconds

Post by Bobby » Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:34 pm

That's one very masculine looking girl in the red. :oops:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 02, 2024 4:31 pm

That's not a woman! :mad

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:30 pm

here is the full match:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:27 am

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/tyson-offers ... s-charity/

Tyson Offers To Fight Olympics Trans Boxing Winner &
Give Proceeds To Battered Women’s Charity

Fact checked by The People's Voice Community

August 2, 2024

The women’s boxing match at the Paris Olympics has triggered international outrage and raised more questions about the fairness of letting “biological males” compete against females.

Italy’s Angela Carini faced off against Algeria’s Imani Khelif on Thursday, in the welterweight (66kg) category, but lasted only 46 seconds. Khelif was disqualified from last year’s World Championships after being deemed biologically male.

After taking two hefty punches to the face, Carini was forced to withdraw from the contest. She threw down her helmet crying “this is unjust!”

She has since received an outpouring of solidarity from critics of transgenderism around the world, who denounced Khelif as a biological man and protested the bout as unfair.

Among those who slammed the situation were a UN women’s welfare official and Italy’s Prime Minister.

Author J.K. Rowling told the International Olympic Committee (IOC): “A young female boxer has just had everything she’s worked and trained for snatched away because you allowed a male to get in the ring with her” She adding that the 2024 Olympics “will be forever tarnished by the brutal injustice done to Carini.”

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:24 pm

They should have point-blank refused to fight these cheats. Sadly, both females would have been targeted by leftist ideological lunatics if they had withdrawn.
So wrong, so unfair, and so utterly ridiculous to force woman to fight born men who claim they're now woman.

So if we live in an ideological world whereby we are what we say we are, then I'm a monkeys uncle?

If I place on my daughter’s swimming scheme permission forms that I don't want male staff attending to her or assisting her in the aquatic centre changerooms, then should I accept that a Man who now identifies as a female teacher can help her get dressed?

And if I object, will I then be scolded for having my own POVs, values, and be accused of being a hater?
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:27 pm

Look, Raygun identifies as being an Olympian breakdancer, and therefore this is exactly what she is.

Why are the French so outraged, insulted by her quirky performance?

This is afterall an Olympics whereby it was ok to offend Christians during their openly derogatory opening ceremony.

So let me get this straight.....
Ok to offend Christians, but not other religions, and ok to critique an athlete on her performance, so long as they're not born men knocking out born women?

😆
Oh the hypocrisy,
Oh the double standards
Oh the hate coming from people who seemingly "missed" the statement our marvellous Raygun has made, without having to insult anyone.

I thought her performance was absolutely fantastic, of course had she identified as a marginalised "minority " or perhaps a pre-transitioned
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

UnSubRocky

Post by UnSubRocky » Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:55 pm

mellie wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:27 pm
Ok to offend Christians, but not other religions, and ok to critique an athlete on her performance, so long as they're not born men knocking out born women?
Genuine Christians have a history of toughing out difficult situations. Other religions are not known for such high emotional intelligence and toughness. Modern technology has made modern Christians weak. But with the emerging atheism and agnostics making up about 40% of Australia's population, that toughness remains resolute in Australia.

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:20 pm

UnSubRocky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:55 pm
mellie wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2024 4:27 pm
Genuine Christians have a history of toughing out difficult situations. Other religions are not known for such high emotional intelligence and toughness. Modern technology has made modern Christians weak. But with the emerging atheism and agnostics making up about 40% of Australia's population, that toughness remains resolute in Australia.
Perhaps, but we are sending a conflicting message, and it's one many can't understand, so ...

Also, emerging Christians, particularly younger people struggle with the blatant persecution, are often afraid to tell others that they're even Christian.
Understandably so given the double standard.

It's not just religious ideology, it's gender, political, racial ideology.

In a world muted by thought police, emotional censorship... how may we relate with one another?