President Donald J Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
lisa jones

Re: President Donald J Trump

Post by lisa jones » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Wayne wrote:United States President Donald Trump has sacked acting Attorney-General Sally Yates, accusing her of "betraying the Department of Justice" after she directed her attorneys not to defend his controversial executive refugee and immigration ban.

Ms Yates had said she was not convinced Mr Trump's travel ban was lawful.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-31/d ... an/8226054

When you have finished sorting the US politicians and minions out trumpy - get over here and sort ours out!
Like I said....Trump doesn't give a shit/isn't phased by anything.

And we all know, he's not afraid to say, "You're fired!"
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:53 pm

If I was an Aussie and worked overseas, this song would make me cry.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:29 pm

I actually know several Aussies who left to go to the USA or UK for a better job when they were fairly young. They are now "middle aged" (over 45) and although they do come back to Oz for Christmas every so often, they are no longer Aussies, except by birth. They have an American accent for starters.

IF these people have become American/British citizens why do they still hold an Australian Passport?

Same thing with those from the ME ... IF Trump is going to stop dual citizenship it should across the board .... including Israelis. :mrgreen:

Wayne

Post by Wayne » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Neferti~ wrote:I actually know several Aussies who left to go to the USA or UK for a better job when they were fairly young. They are now "middle aged" (over 45) and although they do come back to Oz for Christmas every so often, they are no longer Aussies, except by birth. They have an American accent for starters.

IF these people have become American/British citizens why do they still hold an Australian Passport?

Same thing with those from the ME ... IF Trump is going to stop dual citizenship it should across the board .... including Israelis. :mrgreen:
I am off to the good ol US in a few months. I know at the moment most of us Aussies don't need a Visa but I am going to get one anyway just in case! You never know, that sknny bag of bones Julie Bishop might bite the shaft a bit too hard and then all aussies will need VISAs! (j/k) They are only 28 dollars - better to be safe than sorry

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:54 pm

Wayne wrote:
I am off to the good ol US in a few months. I know at the moment most of us Aussies don't need a Visa but I am going to get one anyway just in case! You never know, that sknny bag of bones Julie Bishop might bite the shaft a bit too hard and then all aussies will need VISAs! (j/k) They are only 28 dollars - better to be safe than sorry
I understood it to be a problem with DUAL citizenship/passports. IF all you have is an Aussie Passport you shouldn't have a problem. Unless you call yourself Mohamed. :mrgreen:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:59 pm

I am also heading off to the USA soon. Am thinking about staying there too.

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:53 am

Black Orchid wrote:I am also heading off to the USA soon. Am thinking about staying there too.
That embarrassed you voted Libs , fair call

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:42 pm

LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:I am also heading off to the USA soon. Am thinking about staying there too.
Try again. I didn't vote for either major party because they are both currently useless. I am not rusted on like you and vote for whoever I think is capable and suitable at the time instead of following like a blinded sheep. You should try it sometime.

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:
Try again. I didn't vote for either major party because they are both currently useless. I am not rusted on like you and vote for whoever I think is capable and suitable at the time instead of following like a blinded sheep. You should try it sometime.
Retrospect leads to regret , the day i played my part in putting Howard in .....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:21 pm

Neither party is worth a pinch of salt. Retrospectively that means that neither side is capable of organising a chook raffle and need a shake up from the outside runners.

Trump will get this ball rolling universally :lol: