Nicole

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Nicole » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:40 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:34 pm
Petition against it ...

https://www.change.org/p/melbourne-peop ... -melbourne
Signed.

The signatures are skyrocketing, as you input your info...

Thanks for sharing this billy.

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:22 am

I'll submit a PayPal donation for spray paint!

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:21 pm

"Employers may adapt a policy restricting employees from shaking hands at work out of concern too many people felt uncomfortable with the social custom.

In a report conducted by Totaljobs, a UK jobs site, one in four of the 2000 adults surveyed claimed they avoided someone at work due to the way they greeted people.

Two in five said they found greetings awkward, while a third claimed their well-being had been affected by an awkward greeting of some description."

When I read this on yahoo news I thought.."no, we've already had April Fools Day," but then I thought..
well, its in the UK so its not a joke... and muslim men refuse to make contact with non muslim women...so I guess the good old
UK will begin making changes.....to suit islam once again....who woulda thought...just connecting the dots of course....
having an educated guess....you know...like we do some times....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm

My bet is that your perception is correct. When was the last time you ever heard any non-Muslim say, "Gosh, have you ever wondered why we shake hands when we meet and greet people? I'm really not comfortable with the custom!"

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:53 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm
My bet is that your perception is correct. When was the last time you ever heard any non-Muslim say, "Gosh, have you ever wondered why we shake hands when we meet and greet people? I'm really not comfortable with the custom!"
Do you remember that female Muslim on DR - Misty? She lived in Melbourne. She said it was against her religion to shake hands with a male. I tried to explain to her that was our culture, and she needed to conform to it or risk offending people.

She refused, preferring to offend.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:54 pm

The4thEstate wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm
Different people from different cultures have different customs. What is surprising about that? Is everybody expected to conform to your views on how they should act, 4th? Hardly seems fair to me. Seems to me you like homogeneity rather than pluralism and diversity... :roll:
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:30 pm

Diversification Recruitment.
Not sure if everyone knows what this is...but here is a simple explanation...
100 people apply for 10 jobs.
They are split up into say 10 groups of 10 representing diversity...
The best applicant from each group scores a job.
So, from the calathumpians, the best calathumpian gets a job, the rest dont...and so on...
This means that even if the best calathumpian is a dickhead, and several others in the group of
100 have better resumes....he gets the job....they miss out...
There can be 20 or 30 other people who are graded as better applicants, but they all miss out....
This is how public service departments, Police Service, Military all recruit now...
Personally I think its a ridiculous initiative, and a terrible way to recruit....
Reason being quite simple...standards of recruitment are reduced and the more qualified applicants
miss out....
But then again, thats how the loony left want it....everyone gets a "fair go" we kiss and cuddle everyone, and everyones "happy" and we all love one another....
Using this initiative, even the forum moron might get a job.....as a stop go sign holder....and he'd fuck that up too....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Agree but the problem is that everyone doesn't get that 'fair go'. The people who have the best qualifications and/or experience for the job don't get it. It's given to some token minority whinger who has no clue how to handle it and this is why everything has gone to shyt because then they are let loose to set about inflicting their twisted social agendas on our kids, our safety and our life style.

How is that a fair go? How does it encourage people to educate themselves and better themselves? It doesn't.

It just encourages people to whine louder and louder until they get something for nothing.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:38 pm
Agree but the problem is that everyone doesn't get that 'fair go'. The people who have the best qualifications and/or experience for the job don't get it. It's given to some token minority whinger who has no clue how to handle it and this is why everything has gone to shyt because then they are let loose to set about inflicting their twisted social agendas on our kids, our safety and our life style.

How is that a fair go? How does it encourage people to educate themselves and better themselves? It doesn't.

It just encourages people to whine louder and louder until they get something for nothing.
Exactly..its not a fair go but it is in the eyes of the "loony left"
Thats why Police are leaving the Qld Police Service in droves, but we dont hear about it....
They have a diversification recruitment policy which begins with 50% women 50% men...and then further categories...
Those who cannot pass at the Academies are tested over and over again, until they "pass"
Even in the Military...recruits are now permitted to walk through obstacle courses, and take as long as they want to...
20k humps with 20k packs are now replaced with 2k humps with 2k packs (literally) to allow everyone to get through....
This is not proper recruitment, its simply pandering to the "diverse"
Those advocating for pluralism and diversity can go fuck themselves as far as Im concerned....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:05 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement

Replacing the french with islamic scum...now that wouldnt be happening now would it......