Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Nope..just an ordinary old laptop...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:32 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:05 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:12 pm

Psst. If you wanna post YT vids, copy the url between the tags and erase the 's' (in http). 8-)
Yep, Ive tried that and it doesn't work...http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=we+ ... M%3DHDRSC3
Could have something to do with your web browser. Bing, in my experience, can be a headache. As is internet explorer. I personally use Firefox. 8-)

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:57 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... yrian-army

Meanwhile, over in Idlib…..
Reminds me of the movie... Kellys Heroes.....
"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty, always with the negative waves...."

Woof woof..... :rofl :rofl :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KFxCqV1fPQ
Wuhan funeral home staffer reveals real death toll in corona virus....
Watchable if you mute the sound...but that takes away the anger...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:20 pm

Definitely turn the sound off :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/why-go ... tine-camps

11 US military bases being turned into quarantine camps....nothing to see here folks...move on...
Just the flu...nothing serious....I suppose Trump will be lampooned by the morons for being "alarmist"....
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, US Senator Cotton continues with his push for the virus to be investigated
as a potential bioweapon...nothing to see here folks..move on...just like the flu.... :rofl
AND surprise, surprise as Gomer Pyle would say...the numbers coming out of China for victims are coming
down...phew....what a relief.....nothing to worry about now....wouldnt be because they have doctored
the definition of "victim" to keep the numbers artificially low.....who woulda thought....
Im just waiting for a news release that a "victim" in China has been shot trying to escape a quarantine
base.....that wouldnt happen, now would it.....well...we wouldnt hear about it thats for sure...... :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:34 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:01 am
wouldnt be because they have doctored
the definition of "victim" to keep the numbers artificially low
People are so stupid :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:34 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... all-number

Lets just throw a dart and whatever number it lands on...that's the head count or should I say...dead count....and so on..
Interesting but not surprising that China is not allowing any Americans into China to investigate the origin of the virus...
A WHO team yes....but no Americans....funny that.....
AND some joints in China are ordering their workers back to work....yeah..good luck with that....
Yet the China representive on WHO Dr Galea says that the virus numbers are dropping...wtf..... :yahoo
What a fkn mess...…
Still no news from anywhere about the necessity of the isolation period being increased to 21/24 days....maybe someone
will twig to this one day.....aah well....I see Doomben races have been abandoned today...bit of rain about.... :rofl
MIght go to the pub today :beer ...should I wear a face mask... :rofl

The4thEstate

Post by The4thEstate » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am

+
The Reboot wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/white- ... engineered

But but but....it cant be a bio weapon...brian says so...
I think the White House could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just rang brian
for his opinion....he would have told them its not a bioweapon because he knows everything
about everything....case closed...nothing to see here folks....move on..... :rofl
I can see how that phone call would have went down.. :lol:

*ring ring*
White House: Hey, is this Brian Ross? We've heard you're on a expert on well.. everything. Can you tell us--?
Brian: Tsk tsk, is that an American accent I can hear?
White house: Yes, this is the white house. We've heard you're kind of a big deal. Care to tell us if the corona virus is a bioweapon?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your anti-intellectualism is on display again. But hey, that's no surprise as you're American.
White House: Oookay we'll just ignore that statement. We're dying to hear your viewpoint on the corona virus. There's strong evidence suggesting that it's a bioweapon --
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk. Oh deary deary me, the white house now believes in conspiracy theories. Silly Americans! Hmmmmmmmmm.
White house: So, you're saying it isn't a bioweapon, Mr Ross? Care to explain why?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your homophobia... no, wait -- your xenophobia is showing again. Time to run back to the kiddies playground where you lot belong! *rolls eyes then hangs up*
Funny stuff, Reebster!

By the way, life in America is getting interesting in view of the coronavirus outbreak. I went to a doctor's appointment this morning and, upon entering the hospital building, first had to get past a guard station asking me if I'd been experiencing any coughing, etc. When I said no, I was given a yellow sticker with "2-12" on it, representing the date, and stuck it to the outside of my jacket.

Then when I went to check in at my doctor's office, the first question she asked was whether I'd traveled outside the country lately. "Only to Wuhan, China," I replied with a straight face.

(Just kidding ... I didn't really say that! But everything else I just wrote is true. Which is fine -- unlike China, at least they've been taking it seriously over here from day one.)

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:45 am

The4thEstate wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:42 am
The Reboot wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:19 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:54 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/white- ... engineered

But but but....it cant be a bio weapon...brian says so...
I think the White House could have saved themselves a lot of trouble and just rang brian
for his opinion....he would have told them its not a bioweapon because he knows everything
about everything....case closed...nothing to see here folks....move on..... :rofl
I can see how that phone call would have went down.. :lol:

*ring ring*
White House: Hey, is this Brian Ross? We've heard you're on a expert on well.. everything. Can you tell us--?
Brian: Tsk tsk, is that an American accent I can hear?
White house: Yes, this is the white house. We've heard you're kind of a big deal. Care to tell us if the corona virus is a bioweapon?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your anti-intellectualism is on display again. But hey, that's no surprise as you're American.
White House: Oookay we'll just ignore that statement. We're dying to hear your viewpoint on the corona virus. There's strong evidence suggesting that it's a bioweapon --
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk. Oh deary deary me, the white house now believes in conspiracy theories. Silly Americans! Hmmmmmmmmm.
White house: So, you're saying it isn't a bioweapon, Mr Ross? Care to explain why?
Brian Ross: Tsk tsk, oh deary deary me. Your homophobia... no, wait -- your xenophobia is showing again. Time to run back to the kiddies playground where you lot belong! *rolls eyes then hangs up*
Funny stuff, Reebster!

By the way, life in America is getting interesting in view of the coronavirus outbreak. I went to a doctor's appointment this morning and had to get through a guard station asking me if I'd been experiencing any coughing, etc. When I said no, I was given a yellow sticker with "2-12" on it, representing the date.

Then when I went to check in at my doctor's office, the first question she asked was whether I'd traveled outside the country lately. "Only to Wuhan, China," I replied with a straight face.

(Just kidding ... I didn't really say that! But everything else I just wrote is true. Which is fine -- unlike China, at least they've been taking it seriously over here from day one.)
Hopefully the 11 military bases which are being prepared "just in case" in the USA wont be needed.....