Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
The Reboot

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by The Reboot » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:17 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am
https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 4677c4e633

Phew...that's a relief...all a passenger needs to do is sit more than two seats away from someone who may be a carrier....
You know..someone who may or may not suddenly cough.....that makes me feel so much better....
Looks like a study created by a sector of society that's exhibiting signs of panic....maybe passenger numbers
are down a bit....who woulda thought...... :rofl
Why of course, that's the "self-isolation" tactic! :lol:

Slightly off-topic (but still a testament to why the world is rooted) but has anybody else noticed news media's tendency to state the obvious and treat its audience like intellectually disabled children?

From that article:
HOW DO RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES SPREAD?

First off, let’s cover the basics.

Respiratory illnesses are most commonly spread when an infected person coughs or sneezes, dispersing droplets of saliva, mucus or other bodily fluids into the air around them.

Exposure to those droplets – that is, by breathing it in, or coming into direct contact with those germs – can lead to your own infection as well.

Some symptoms of the coronavirus are respiratory, including a dry cough and sneezing.
Uhh... no shit? Then again, people are pretty dumb.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:42 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/senato ... -proximity

Interesting to see if any media moguls run with this story...aah well, just another conspiracy theory...
Maybe..maybe not...I doubt if China will ever tell us the truth...they will simply stick to the bat virus explanation...
It seems as though msm are now attempting to play down the seriousness of the coronavirus, telling us that
the everyday flu kills more people etc etc..
Evens comparisons to Ebola seem ludicrous as the Ebola numbers were calculated over a lengthy period of time...
Come back at the end of the year for interim stats if anyone wants to make that comparison..
Anyway...for what its worth I think Cottons on the money and the peasants of the world are being
dumbed down by China......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:15 pm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/protein/AVP78033.1
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/protein/AVP78033.1

These are two links provided by a poster in the comments section of ZH article mentioned in my previous post....
Scroll down on the left margin to the word "Journal" and you will see...guess what...a military address....
This virus is a bioweapon....

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... ina-s-army

As I always say....believe what you want to believe.....
It is now up to the Australian grubberment (if they are on the ball) to question our scientists who have
discovered a vaccine to ascertain/verify/deny the validity of this information..
Our scientists have duplicated the virus...they should know the "contents" of what they duplicated...
They should be asked …"is it a bioweapon or not"...…..simple question...….
Of course, we the peasants wont be told now will we...…...
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:18 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nyc ... egulations

The new law makes it virtually impossible for landlords to raise rents....
At last....but too little too late....
The only way the peasants of the world are going to survive is for rents (amongst other things)
to stabilize or even come down....
Rising rents screw everyone...
Doesn't matter if you get a pay rise, or a promotion, or the grubberment reduces taxation....
Doesn't matter....if your rent keeps going up...youre screwed for life....
But then the oligarchs come along and spruik that the best time to buy real estate is today...
Yep...come on down...come on down....the banks will give you a half million dollar
mortgage, payable over 30 years or more...and guess what..if interest rates go up....
You'll pay more...
Isnt that a great deal...quick..where do I sign....
And if your missus cant work because you have another coupla kids....tough luck..... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:48 pm

https://www.infowars.com/sunday-live-bi ... es-global/

This is a bioweapon...the cats outta the bag.....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:02 pm

Not surprised and I think we already knew that. The only thing we don't know is how bad it will actually get.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:48 pm
https://www.infowars.com/sunday-live-bi ... es-global/

This is a bioweapon...the cats outta the bag.....
Alex Jones? OMG. :rofl :rofl :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 pm

He's only repeating what everyone else is saying...... :rofl :rofl :rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:15 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 pm
Most of them are saying poppycock if Alex Jones is the best you can come up with, Billy. I'd suggest laying off the Jones. How is his paedophile colony on Mars trope going nowadays? It is just bullshit. :rofl :rofl
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:24 pm

brian ross wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:15 pm
billy the kid wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:48 pm
Most of them are saying poppycock if Alex Jones is the best you can come up with, Billy. I'd suggest laying off the Jones. It is just bullshit. :rofl :rofl
Jones is just one of many commentators saying exactly the same thing. You can denigrate Jones if you wish, but tell me, are you a scientist...what the fuck would you know...have you analysed the virus....you simply crap on Jones because that's what you do, because you are full of it. ZH was banned from twitter for having the audacity to suggest that this virus was more than just
a virus...the temerity of someone to suggest its a bioweapon..scientists are being interviewed about this fiasco, and are gradually
coming forward suggesting that it is a bioweapon.
There are hundreds on comments on ZH articles about this virus...have you read any of them...have you even read any of the links
I have posted. Of course you haven't...you simply dump on Jones because he is right wing...therefore he is fair game....
Im not going to waste my time googling other links to substantiate what Jones is saying..the links in my previous posts
do that anyway....
I certainly wont be responding further to any of your crap about this issue.... :rofl :rofl :rofl