Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:58 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... istan.html

I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens next...…. :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:20 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hundre ... -vancouver

It seems that China is planning to build two hospitals in two weeks to "contain" the virus, but cant cancel any flights
out of China...but then again China has always done as it pleases....sounds a bit counter productive to me..
We'll build a coupla hospitals in two weeks....but we're gonna let everyone spread the virus by flying all over
the world.....no wonder the world is rooted with sheer incompetence like this.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:43 am

It's not incompetence it's outright deception as is to be expected of the communist Chinese. The virus is shown to spread before symptoms even show.

Countries need to deny the landing of all flights from China but, of course, that won't happen because people panic. Better to spread it around and let it keep mutating than have people panic. :roll:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... toll-soars

Apparently the US is considering shutting down all flights from China to the US...maybe every country worldwide
should do the same...if China wont stop them taking off then we can stop them landing...
And youre right its not incompetence...its deception.but that's typical of China...I wouldn't trust them as far as
I could throw one of them..... :rofl
On a side note...perhaps another reason to ban cash if a virus such as this can be spread from human to human...
I wonder if the oligarchs make something out of that idea.....that wont happen will it....of course not.... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:16 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... k-same-way

Interesting to see Jim Rickards writing about this topic....scroll down to the following...
"Could it unleash a global financial panic that ultimately results in a lockdown of the banking
system? Its possible, but far too soon to say...this is the type of catalyst that could take a year
to build...but it definitely bears watching..."
As I said in my previous post...cash bans could now be possible with the excuse that..well...we cant
have cash floating around transmitting a virus from person to person...now can we.....don't laugh...the oligarchs
will use every trick in the book to give the banks control of our money....its coming...maybe not tomorrow...but its coming....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:29 am

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:58 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... toll-soars

Apparently the US is considering shutting down all flights from China to the US...maybe every country worldwide
should do the same...if China wont stop them taking off then we can stop them landing...
And youre right its not incompetence...its deception.but that's typical of China...I wouldn't trust them as far as
I could throw one of them..... :rofl
On a side note...perhaps another reason to ban cash if a virus such as this can be spread from human to human...
I wonder if the oligarchs make something out of that idea.....that wont happen will it....of course not.... :rofl
The US might be smart enough to shut down all flights from China but we are too PC and stupid to allow such a thing. At least until its too late ... which it probably already is.

3 direct flights from Wuhan arrive in Sydney every week and we did nothing until China locked down travel. Over 46 million people in lock down and they say there are only a 100 or so deaths? Yeah right. Pull the other one.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:37 am

:thumb

Our grubberment is incompetent...Payne tweets warning not to travel to China...BUT the grubberment
continues to allows flights from China INTO Australia....wtf is going on.....its a no brainer....cancel
all flights into the joint and tell them flights will not be permitted to land......….its not hard....
The average peasant in the street in Australia would agree with this sentiment...but our arse licking
grubberment...no chance...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:52 am

School resumed in NSW yesterday and the state government was asking those who had been in China not to send their kids to school just yet. Like the Chinese are going to stop their kids from going to school? :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:16 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/freep ... k-34-years

China locks down dozens of cities and tens of millions of people are confined to their homes and what does Australia do...
Sweet fuck all......Payne tweets to reconsider travelling to China...state grubberments say if you've been to China don't send your
kids to school just yet...yet British Airways suspends all flights to and from China...I suppose the UK doesn't kiss China's arse
like Australias politicians do...
This is way too hard for Scumo and his incompetent, out of her depth Minister for Foreign Affairs Marise Payne...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:50 am

We know that BA has cancelled flights to China....
Germanys Lufthansa and American Airlines have suspended flights to China
Air Canada, Lion Air, Seoul Air, Asiana Airlines Jeju Air Jin Air Co Finnair Oyj
Lion Air Jetstar Airways Singapore Ops and Air Macau have also cancelled flights.
Russia has ordered the closure of some of its rail links...
I noticed that Qantas cancelled flights to China recently due to the Hong Kong riots....
Someone tell me that Australia has cancelled flights to China....anyone anyone......Bueller...anyone....
Maybe the Australian grubberment doesn't think its serious enough...
Instead Payne just tweets for travellers to China to re-think their travel plans...
Excellent work from our incompetent/complacent grubberment…. :rofl