Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Black Orchid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:06 pm

A huge but peaceful rally. No violence! Why? Because the left weren't there!

Thousands of people and they even cleaned up the trash. Again unlike the leftist 'rallies'.

Disregarding Northam's BS the comments are good.

https://twitter.com/GovernorVA/status/1 ... wsrc%5Etfw

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:57 pm

Only 17 killed due to gun violence in the fragmented states of America whilst the Virginia protests
occurred.....quiet day overall I suppose....
https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Well, this is big news.....
European supermarket giant Kaufland is pulling the pin from its Australian venture...
Kaufland's investment was reported to be over $435 million, whilst creating 1500 jobs...
Instead they are going to focus on European core markets...
Maybe they decided that Australia's economy was on the nose...
Maybe they weren't going to get the lurks and perks from our grubberment that they
thought they were going to get....whatever they were....
Anyway...theyre gone...another one bites the dust...... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:01 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... -mortgages

Well, no...today is not the 1st April....and no..this is not fake news...
The United States Consumer Financial Protection Bureau....(well the name suggests absolute hypocrisy.....)
has requested in a letter sent to Congress that the ability to repay rule be removed in dealing with applications
for mortgages by borrowers....
This move is being requested by a group of lenders including Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Quicken Loans,
Caliber Home Loans, The American Bankers Association, The National Fair Housing Alliance and others...
The finance lenders want to remove the 43% DTI (Debt to Income) requirement on both prime and near prime loans...
No income mortgages....what could possibly go wrong... :rofl
Is this just another sign that the world is rooted....
Surely this is fake news...its too ridiculous to be true...
But then again, recent reports stated that 93 car loans out of 100 in the US didn't have the
applicants financials checked...a sign that all is not well in the auto industry...
Just sell anything to anybody..dont bother with the minor details...
And they say that the US economy is going gangbusters....yeah right...
Just secure that sale and everybodys happy...
Except the peasants that are being screwed left right and centre in a world that is well
and truly rooted..... :rofl

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... -emergency

Only 41% of Americans have $1000 in their kick for an emergency....I wonder how many Ostrayians have a grand put
aside for an emergency...I know a few that haven't got a brass razoo to their name...
Some of us might think that everythings going to be apples...but it aint….when the shit hits the fan how much
will you have put aside....
Geez that full length arm tattoo looks great young fella...yeah...I got it in Bali...went up for a few weeks...seeya..
gotta go and get pissed....
People I have spoken to consider the attitudes of the young today are simply "age appropriate"...
I put it down to parental incompetence and absolute parental denial of serious lifestyle problems....
But then again you don't have to be under 25 to be on the bones of your arse...particularly
in the case of an emergency.... :rofl

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... -emergency

Only 41% of Americans have $1000 in their kick for an emergency....I wonder how many Ostrayians have a grand put
aside for an emergency...I know a few that haven't got a brass razoo to their name...
Some of us might think that everythings going to be apples...but it aint….when the shit hits the fan how much
will you have put aside....
Geez that full length arm tattoo looks great young fella...yeah...I got it in Bali...went up for a few weeks...seeya..
gotta go and get pissed....
People I have spoken to consider the attitudes of the young today are simply "age appropriate"...
I put it down to parental incompetence and absolute parental denial of serious lifestyle problems....
But then again you don't have to be under 25 to be on the bones of your arse...particularly
in the case of an emergency.... :rofl
In Australia you need a lot more than $1000 set aside for emergencies, imo. :lol:

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:25 pm

Well, everything in Ostrayia costs an arm and a leg, so yeah...I agree....youd need more than a grand..

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:36 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:25 pm
Well, everything in Ostrayia costs an arm and a leg, so yeah...I agree....youd need more than a grand..
I was taught to divide my income into 3 when I was a girl:

1. Board and Lodgings
2. Savings
3. To buy "stuff"

I always made sure that I had at least a month's salary in reserve , when I was working, more if I could manage and that was with a Mortgage and kid to raise, car to run and so forth.

I taught my daughter the same thing and she always has savings (which her hubby seems to find something "needed" to spend it on). :mrgreen: They have a Mortgage too and several cars to run, kids to feed, etc.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:20 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... s-withdraw

Mass protests in Baghdad demanding US troops withdraw...this only days after the murder of Abdolhossein Mojaddami in a drive-by
shooting outside his home in Khuzestan.... Mojaddami was a commander of the Basij forces in Khuzestan and a close associate of the late Qassem Soleimani who was assassinated by the US as we all now know....
Khuzestan is the province of Iran located at the head of the Persian Gulf, right next to Iraq, where almost all of Iran’s oil is located. Arabs, not Persians, predominate, and Arab separatist movements have intermittently made trouble for the authorities in Iran ever since the 1920s. Some of these Arab groups have wanted greater autonomy for Khuzestan, which would remain part of Iran; other Arabs have wanted to press for independence from Iran and possible incorporation into Arab Iraq....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/in-a ... an-anxious

Its not over til its over....some may ask...will it ever be over....I doubt it......

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:10 pm

ttps://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/leverage-defined

Well great news for those who trade currencies.....a particular trading platform (I presume others will follow)
has reduced the leverage available on their platform from 100/1 to...wait for it....2/1.....
This will totally screw almost everyone.....
This wouldn't have anything to do with the oncoming Brexit on the 31st January would it....
Ive always thought that Brexit was delayed simply to allow the elites/oligarchs..whatever you want to call them
sufficient time to get their "houses" in order....I suppose that's why gold has gone through the roof in recent weeks....
And now, with the Coronavirus spreading like wild fire I wonder what is going to happen to stock markets worldwide....
I suggest everyone should reach for their flak jackets...or whatever..... :rofl
Of course none of this will be reported by the main stream media because its all speculation...well sort of...
And with Trumps impeachment about to be thrown out and more rockets being fired at the US embassy in Baghdad
and Libya blocking oil supplies to the tune of 800,000 barrels a day ($55 million a day)………...
As Bill Lawry would say......its all happening.... :rofl :rofl :rofl