Trump Bans Transgenders in US Military

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
boxy

Re: Trump Bans Transgenders in US Military

Post by boxy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Well, at least the snowflakes arn't complaining about women in the military, for now, anyway :lol:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:53 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
762NATO wrote:No one is but dirty old retarded homo fuckheads like Smith and co, whilst knowing it is wrong , will use it as a vehicle for their lefty agenda
they're in the military facing the enemy in combat zones, you're hiding behind your computer. WHo's the real faggot?

Where are you ya fuckhead :lol:

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 am

762NATO wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
762NATO wrote:No one is but dirty old retarded homo fuckheads like Smith and co, whilst knowing it is wrong , will use it as a vehicle for their lefty agenda
they're in the military facing the enemy in combat zones, you're hiding behind your computer. WHo's the real faggot?

Where are you ya fuckhead :lol:
but I'm not the one claiming they should be banned :giggle :giggle :giggle

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:07 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:

Yeah, they probably aren't.

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Mr 64, We are dealing with a prize fuckhead with the illustrious Smiff, he knows little or nothing about pretty well anything but he does give it a go I suppose. He has pretty well admitted to being homosexual and at some point he will step up, well done that man.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:28 pm

762NATO wrote:Mr 64, We are dealing with a prize fuckhead with the illustrious Smiff, he knows little or nothing about pretty well anything but he does give it a go I suppose. He has pretty well admitted to being homosexual and at some point he will step up, well done that man.

did you get that from the same place you get all your information? the weetbix box?

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Stunning reply, wounded I am...won't be long till you can marry your old Hershey highway munching mate Smiffy , you hang in there Turnbull will look after you. :thumb

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 am

Smiffy runs a mile at the thought of a plebicite and democracy but loves the thought of spending lots of time in a foxhole with the owner of a surgically sculpted vagina, not that he'd ever sign up himself. He just expects every soldier to be as excited as he would be at the the opportunity to engage with a clitorenus.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 am

He has pretty well blown his cover in recent posts here and the other joint . He is no married with kids business man, just a lonely old poofter.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 pm

The ADF has decided not to follow Trump's lead in banning transsexuals from military service because it wishes to use Tranny Units as tactical diversions.

The Pricess Squad are sent in to the field with camoflague ball gowns, Gucci back packs and combat tiaras with strobe light disco dazzlers.
While the enemy is distracted in stitches of laughter the Pricess Squad stuns their opponents with tasers in their high heel combat boots
and restrains them with their Wonder Woman ropes.

The Dance Troop lures the enemy in to the open to watch them perform renditions of Les Girls Cabarets. During the follow up pole dancing the Dance Troop
don gas masks and a mortar unit gasses the combatants with CS gas.

The Bitch Patrol gains the enemy's attention by parading topless and having a cat fight over who has the biggest breast implants.
While the belligerents are uploading the footage to YouTube they are encircled and captured by regular units.

The Slut Infiltrators are a PsyOp (psychological operations) unit who set up a brothel behind enemy lines equiped with hidden cameras and visible TV screens. Once the target has engaged
in intimate activities the operative reveals their original gender, then runs a video and audio recording of the encounter to shame and black-mail them in to surrender by threatening to send the recording to their family and place of worship.

No trannies were hurt in the making of these scenarios.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?