Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:12 pm

To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:41 pm

https://youtu.be/ntLsElbW9Xo

Barry McGuire
Eve Of Destruction...
Seems appropriate....sad how a song written so long ago it still appropriate today...
ah well....as Ned Kelly once said...such is life.....
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:33 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:17 pm
Both my kids played soccer for many years and both myself and my ex ALWAYS attended. I hate to think what it is like now.

I remember one time we played against a team in a gala from south western Sydney (you know who I mean). One parent hit his kid because he missed a goal and another parent spent the game behind the goal posts screaming to the kids on his team "$10 a goal" which, of course, distracted our strikers and the ref did nothing.

Glad I am out of it or I might go ballistic :lol:
When my youngest was about 7 and playing baseball, I used to give him $5 for every home run he hit. I jokingly told him that since he was being payed to play baseball, that he was a semi-pro ball player. It was funny when he bragged to his friends. They all wanted to be semi-pro as well.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:52 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... everything
Barry was right...
Of course, if the worse happens it is blatantly obviously that shia muslims throughout the
world will not simply stand still...see my signature....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:16 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... ash-coming

Good article....
"Presidents don't get re-elected in a recession or talk of a recession"....All the bureaucrats
in the US tell us that the economy is in great shape....is it....will there be a recession....
Do you honestly think the US economy will be able to "dodge bullets" until November, 2020...
Not a fkn chance....
My feeling is that its already hit the US... some of the talking heads just dont recognize it...
With China playing the long game..waiting for Trump to stand down..and then re-negotiate tariffs etc...
with the new chum....my bet is....considering the Iran shit fight..Trump will stand down
and will not seek a second term....and of course if he does..talk of an impeachment will disappear...no need......hes gone....
But Ive been wrong before....anyone offering odds ??

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm

Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:33 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Both my kids played soccer for many years and both myself and my ex ALWAYS attended. I hate to think what it is like now.

I remember one time we played against a team in a gala from south western Sydney (you know who I mean). One parent hit his kid because he missed a goal and another parent spent the game behind the goal posts screaming to the kids on his team "$10 a goal" which, of course, distracted our strikers and the ref did nothing.

When my youngest was about 7 and playing baseball, I used to give him $5 for every home run he hit. I jokingly told him that since he was being payed to play baseball, that he was a semi-pro ball player. It was funny when he bragged to his friends. They all wanted to be semi-pro as well.
Yeah and that was in good humour. There was nothing good humoured about these ME parents though. If their kids didn't win they were in big trouble. It probably scarred the poor kids for life.

Games are supposed to be fun at that age.

Texan

Post by Texan » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm
Texan wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Yeah and that was in good humour. There was nothing good humoured about these ME parents though. If their kids didn't win they were in big trouble. It probably scarred the poor kids for life.

Absolutely. Baseball quit being fun for him in high school and he decided to stick with jazz band. He’s first chair alto sax.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:23 pm

FLEKTARN

Post by FLEKTARN » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:10 am

Texan wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:49 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:14 pm
Texan wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:

Absolutely. Baseball quit being fun for him in high school and he decided to stick with jazz band. He’s first chair alto sax.
He wants to suck on a pipe, instead of taking a bat. Sounds fair
The one that says the least can often have a very different perspective and hold the answer. The least qualified person may hold the most wisdom. When you don’t have knowledge or experience blocking your perspective, you can see problems and solutions.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:29 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... ctions-now

Interesting article...
China calls Trumps bluff
Iran calls Trump bluff
And now the EU..
Lets not forget the US is threatening sanctions against Inda for switching to the Euro in trade with China.
Seems like the US has to put sanctions on all these naughty nations that dont do as theyre told...
I wonder how many nations worldwide have had or have atm American sanctions on them...

Looks very much to me like the crumbling of an empire.......