billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Sat May 04, 2019 10:04 am

:thumb
The4thEstate wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:16 am
brian ross wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:24 pm
1. I have never encountered a Muslim who refused to shake hands and I have, I don't doubt, encountered more Muslims than you have, 4th.
That's about as scientific as saying, "Gee, I work with a couple of Australians who don't like Vegemite, so I can only conclude that Vegemite is not at all popular in Australia."
brian ross wrote:
2. Nations change their customs and their attitudes when they feel a need or a desire to. It is a choice of their citizens as individuals. No custom is so sacrosanct that it cannot be changed.
Which is the exact opposite of what I've been talking about -- i.e., governments (such as Sweden's) that change longstanding national customs WITHOUT giving citizens a vote in the matter.

And Sweden is just one of many such examples. German citizens never got to vote on Angela Merkel's delusional plan to take in more than a million Islamic refugees. And the citizens of Minneapolis, Minnesota, never got a referendum on whether to admit thousands of Somali refugees into their community.

What a mind-boggling surprise it was when more than 1,000 German women and young girls got sexually assaulted on New Year's Eve 2016. Meanwhile, Minneapolis is now coping with what even lefty NPR dubs "the Somali-Minneapolis terrorist axis." Not to mention antisemitic hate-monger Ilhan Omar in Congress.
https://www.thelocal.de/20161215/year-a ... ntegration
https://www.npr.org/series/102787287/th ... orist-axis
The4thEstate wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:08 pm
Why should I suddenly allow you to change the subject to legal migrants when the OP clearly referred to "Europe's escalating migrant crisis" and made the point that "European countries are being swamped by immigrants/refugees/economic wanderers/asylum seekers" and "just look at the problem on the US southern border"?
brian ross wrote:

Because it is what I am discussing, not what the OP is discussing, 4th. You want a discussion with me, you have to play by rules that I agree with. Oh, and the last time I checked, "Asylum Seekers" are legal migrants... :roll:
Who said I wanted a discussion with you? You're the one who jumped in uninvited after I posted a comment, not the other way around.

If discussing legal migration is the game you want to play, feel free to play with yourself.
The4thEstate wrote:
Now you're wandering off the trail. The subject isn't individuals being asked to change their customs; it's governments conforming to the customs of immigrant minorities.
brian ross wrote:

Where is that being asked, 4th? Sure it isn't your imagination playing a roll here? An imagination fueled by Islamophobia?
Try reading the OP's original comment, as well as my follow-ups. Most of us have been talking all along about governments changing long-held customs to suit noisy immigrant minorities, with no input from the citizens whose opinions should matter most.

So it appears you're the one who's imagining ... that this is your thread.
The4thEstate wrote:
As the story reads: "Earlier this week a Swedish labour court ruled that Semantix should pay her 40,000 krona (£3,420) in compensation ... The court heard that Alhajeh 'adheres to an interpretation of Islam that prohibits handshaking with the opposite sex unless it is a close member of the family.'”

Bingo ... a classic example of what the OP and I were talking about: A government court rules against the time-honored customs of a company (and nation) and in favor of the customs of an immigrant minority.
brian ross wrote:

Again, a case of individuals asking that their customs be observed, nothing more.
Wrong again -- the Muslim woman wasn't ASKING that her customs be observed; she was suing to FORCE them to be observed. And the Swedish court kowtowed like any good politically correct government entity in the once-civilized West.
brian ross wrote:

Nothing that actually suggests that there be an official government position undertaken on this.
NAHHHHH ... nothing except a ruling by a government court awarding 40,000 krona to the Muslim woman! Do you really think other Swedish businesses didn't take notice of it when considering their own corporate customs?
brian ross wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm
I'd suggest that the Muslim woman was perfectly correct to seek compensation after the job interview was ended because she refused to shake hands. Everybody is different, everybody has different customs. In my previous post I named two other nationalities that don't shake hands. Should they also be penalised? Should hand shaking become an official policy, 4th? Should be all people be forced to conform to your narrow minded viewpoint?
But ... but ... but you said, "Nations change their customs and their attitudes when they feel a need or a desire to. It is a choice of their citizens as individuals."

And now you say the Muslim woman "was perfectly correct to seek compensation."

Gee, Brian, which is it? Do the citizens get a choice in whether to change their customs, or do you prefer that immigrant minorities force their new country to implement whatever customs they bring with them?
brian ross wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm
I have merely suggested a correction as yes, she did use the wrong word. I suppose I could just start calling you a "septic," and you'd be happy with that? Afterall, it is an Australian custom and you wouldn't like to change Australian customs on an Australian website, now would you? :roll:
Heavens, I would be every bit as devastated as if my 4-year-old great-nephew called me a "poopy head."
brian ross wrote:

American rules is played downunder, your saved!
You've done it again! It's "you're" in this case, not "your." (Remember, I'm merely "suggesting a correction," just as you did with Black Orchid!)

So what's your first language, by the way?
brian ross wrote:

You will be able to shake hands though, except of course with the people from cultures which don't... :roll:
Just as long as I don't get fined in an Australian court for failing to adhere to some misogynistic 7th-century Islamic custom that you undoubtedly endorse in the name of diversity. Hopefully I wouldn't get hauled in for not slapping my wife whenever she leaves the house without a burqa!
brian ross wrote:

We aren't discussing illegal immigrants, 4e. Well, I'm not. I'm not sure what you're talking about... :roll:
Right -- you're trying to hijack the thread from those of us who've been sticking to the original topic.
brian ross wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:57 pm
Sweden always leads the way, hey, 4e? How about say, Australia or Canada or Japan or China or India or Brazil or Argentina or New Zealand? Do they count more than lonely little Sweden?
Whoa ... how can a multicultural disciple like you mock Sweden when you're clearly thrilled that one of its courts awarded money to a Muslim woman who refused to shake hands?

Besides, I've already given you other examples, such as Merkel's brilliant decision to admit 1 million Muslims ... and the resulting New Year's Eve wave of sexual assaults on more than 1,000 girls and women in public places.

Admit it, you heard the news and were secretly jealous that you missed the gropefest! It's what uncovered infidel sluts deserve anyway, right?
The4thEstate wrote:
Speaking of learning to read, where did you get the idea that migrants/asylum seekers were citizens?
brian ross wrote:
Because they have no prefacing word to their classification, 4e. They are not Illegal Migrants or Illegal Asylum Seekers (indeed, you cannot have according to International Law an illegal Asylum Seeker). They are just ordinary, everyday, legal migrants or Asylum Seekers. You do understand the difference? Or has America abandoned the use of common English terms completely?
If international law declares all asylum seekers legal, then the technical term for it in my country is "toilet paper."

There's nothing "legal" about foreign nationals who sneak across the U.S. border. Sure, they can claim asylum, but that doesn't grant them the right to residency. Here, try spending 10 seconds reading up on the way U.S. law works:

"What Happens to Asylum Seekers Arriving at a U.S. Border?

"Noncitizens who are encountered by, or present themselves to, a U.S. official at a port of entry or near the border are subject to expedited removal."
brian ross wrote:
I wasn't aware that Migrants or Asylum seekers were a financial burden on anyone, 4e. Would you care to explain to us how Migrants or Asylum Seekers are a financial burden on the US Economy? I was under the impression that Migrants or Asylum Seekers came to a new country to settle and and to work there, supporting themselves, like all other long-term residents or Citizens (you do understand the term "long-term residents"?).
That's a joke, right? No, considering who posted it, it probably isn't.

I wouldn't want you to break a fingernail trying to engage in any actual research or anything, so I'll throw you a bone:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/refu ... e-medicaid

"On a yearly average, it is $1.8 billion, or $15,900 per refugee. Included in that are enormous refugee resettlement costs such as $867 million in welfare, housing assistance and education."

Other than that, migrants and asylum seekers are no burden whatsoever.
brian ross wrote:
Of course you realise that el Presidente Trump's efforts are all short-term, rather than longer term growth, don't you, 4e?
Oh, sure -- that shiny Nobel Prize in Economics that sits on your desk attests to your expertise in U.S. economic matters.
brian ross wrote:
Numbers? Oh, it all boils down to numbers does it, 4th? How many are allowed in now? How many want to enter the US? Answer those questions and I will provide an answer to yours.
The4thEstate wrote:
"How many want to enter the U.S.?"
Millions, maybe billions.
brian ross wrote:
Ah, so generalisations are allowed, are they, 4e? :roll:
Ask an unspecific question, get an unspecific answer. If you want an exact count, try going house to house around the world and tallying up the yes answers. I'll wait.

The bottom line, which the resident moron will never, ever concede, is that wherever the dregs of humanity migrate
to, they will always demand that the "locals" assimilate with them...
They are always the ones that demand customs change to suit them, so as not to "offend" them..
Continually, all over the world the dregs of humanity demand changes for their own benefit, not for the
benefit of the "locals"
And for this we are called "islamophobic"...not that I really give a toss....
The six pillars of islam are multiculturalism, political correctness, islamophobia, dhimmitude, victimization
and taqiyaa...and they use every one wherever possible...
Someone please give me an example of how the dregs of humanity have made a change in attempt to assimilate..
Someone please give me an example of how the dregs of humanity have changed their ideology to fit in with
western civilization...
Someone...anyone.......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat May 04, 2019 10:09 am

I vote that we send all the new Muslim migrants/asylum seekers to Perth so that Brian Ross and Leftwinger can experience it for themselves. ;) There doesn't seem to be enough mosques over there and this should definitely increase. :thumb

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat May 04, 2019 10:28 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/05/musl ... ws-on-rape

Well...who woulda thought.....
"All women deserve to be raped if they are not dressed like muslim women".....
I rest my case.....
Change your style of dress and we wont rape you...
Tell me that this is not a prime example of the dregs of humanity demanding
that the world change to appease islam.......
From this I can only assume that if the resident morons wife was raped by a muslim man, he would
not have a problem with that, because his wife deserved it...she was not dressed like a muslim woman....
This suggests does it not that the entire world has to appease islam by having all women dress like muslim
women....
This is how the dregs of humanity assimilate with western civilization....
The dregs of humanity have no place in western civilization..
The simple question to any islamic apologist, from which there will never be an answer is:
"Would you ever take your family and live in an islamic country"
No I didnt think so....
Still waiting for that list of ten positives about mohammed/islam....
God I hate islam.......
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat May 04, 2019 1:03 pm

Muhammid

Coward.......hid from his enemies like a coward, hiding under the bed.

Traitor........decimated the people who gave him shelter while he was hiding.

Liar........flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a pond?

Nutcase......believed he chatted with the devil.

Paedophile........self confessed, with an 8 year old, if for no other reason this disgusting animal should have been munched and fed to the pigs.

Sociopath.......his writings speak for themselves, kill, kill, killlllllllllll

There was nothing about this animal that had any good about it.
He gained power by lies, murder, deceit, more murder, and being the most disgusting example of a semi-human being there is.

And the sad part.
The muzzos actually revere this piece of filth.
The muzzos actually try to emulate this disgusting creature.
The muzzos base their entire faith on this evil thing.

This is why it is the CULT OF DEATH.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sat May 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Valkie wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 1:03 pm
Muhammid

Coward.......hid from his enemies like a coward, hiding under the bed.

Traitor........decimated the people who gave him shelter while he was hiding.

Liar........flying donkeys, watching the sun set into a pond?

Nutcase......believed he chatted with the devil.

Paedophile........self confessed, with an 8 year old, if for no other reason this disgusting animal should have been munched and fed to the pigs.

Sociopath.......his writings speak for themselves, kill, kill, killlllllllllll

There was nothing about this animal that had any good about it.
He gained power by lies, murder, deceit, more murder, and being the most disgusting example of a semi-human being there is.

And the sad part.
The muzzos actually revere this piece of filth.
The muzzos actually try to emulate this disgusting creature.
The muzzos base their entire faith on this evil thing.

This is why it is the CULT OF DEATH.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun May 05, 2019 2:49 pm

https://www.news.com.au/world/protester ... 6cc45d9341

May Day protests....what May Day protests?.....
None in Australia...oh thats right I forgot....the footies on...whose shout is it....
The media did not report these protests in Australia..(if they did I must have missed it...)
Thousands upon thousands of people protesting throughout the world.....
And what do we do in Australia......sweet fuck all......
Australia would have to be the most apathetic nation on the planet....
All we are interested in atm is the fkn election...as if anything is going to get any better under the clowns
campaigning atm....
I suppose there was a protest last week against the Adani mine, but that was only Bob Browns rabble rousers...
...that doesnt really count as a protest...
When I read about the gradual destruction of free speech, and May Day protests everywhere, and the worldwide infestation of islam I can only re-iterate the opening post....the world is well and truly rooted.......
And I havent even started to talk about the worldwide collapse of the economy which is just around the corner, and will make
the GFC of 2008 look like a teddy bears picnic........
Good luck everyone...we're gunna fkn need it.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon May 06, 2019 10:29 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-05/glut-cometh
4.2 million cars waiting to be sold in the US...
Car loans now over seven years...incredible...my last loan was over 3 years...
People in Australia are in the market to buy a car at 1% because they couldnt afford 2%
Years ago, people entered the market at say 5% because they couldnt buy at 6%...
People in the US arent buying cars simply because they cant afford the payments....
Its coming....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Mon May 06, 2019 1:21 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... ssage-iran

Connect the dots...
Korea launches a nuclear missle...
The deadline for trade talks with China is this Friday...after that...tariffs go up...
Korea wouldnt have launched without Chinas blessing....
Carrier strike group deployed to Persian Gulf....
Game on.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu May 09, 2019 10:58 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... -seem-care

The extension of the US being at war continuously since 1941 seems about to be....extended....
Australians worry about voting for one moron or the other...
The Brits are gah gah about the new baby...as if anyone really cares...
Everyone forgets about Brexit for a while...
The yellow vests are still revolting in France and have been for months..
Ramadan jihad has begun....
Will someone get offended if I quote the Bible....
"There shall be wars and rumours of wars...nation shall rise up against nation..."
Whose going to win the footie tonite.....

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun May 12, 2019 11:06 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05- ... d-collapse

Whether Minsheng employees' "gofundme" campaign is successful in averting bankruptcy remains to be seen, but one thing is certain: Chinese issuers have already defaulted on bonds with a principal amount of 40 billion yuan in just the first four months of 2019, up 3.4 times the total for the same period of 2018. The trend is clear: unless something changes, 2019 will be the new high, and sooner or later a company will default that will be the tipping point for a debt tsunami that finally drags down China's gargantuan financial sector.

If this mob go tits up..............