Why the world is rooted.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
billy the kid

Re: Why the world is rooted.

Post by billy the kid » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:34 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... LJnn?ocid=
“The evidence will reveal that neither the commonwealth Department of Health nor the aged care regulator developed a Covid-19 plan specifically for the aged care sector.”
Rozen also said it was surprising that the AQSC had not investigated the circumstances of the Dorothy Henderson Lodge and Newmarch House outbreaks in Sydney, despite incident investigations being “normally one of the key tasks of any regulator”.
Rozen noted Department of Health data that said between 8 July and 9 August, more than 1,000 residents had been diagnosed with Covid-19, and 168 had died.
“Grandparents, parents, siblings and friends. A human tragedy,” he said.
WELL, that says it all.....
Would it be drawing a long bow to say that a large percentage of Australias conjob19 plandemic problem
was simply caused by a pathetic incompetent aged care nursing system which has been presided
over by state and federal politicians for years...to the extent that we have only just recently
had a Royal Commission into the whole sorry, sordid mess....
AND as per normal, no politician will suffer one iota...
MAYBE its time Australians ceased to be docile and tolerant of our political grubs and became
more like Belerus..... :shock:
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/econo ... ly-wounded
Sad isnt it.....
We are all reading numerous articles these days about how the economy has been damaged by the
conjob19 plandemic....
Daily these articles appear...
Daily the media whores tell us about the damage to the economy....
I think they are sugar coating the whole problem....
Instead of using the word "economy" they should be using the word "humanity" or the word "society"
or even the simple word "we".....
It is somewhat depressing to read an article on ZH such as this....
It talks about the domino effect of restaurants closing down and how this problem causes
a knockon effect to numerous other industries etc....
Lets simplify this for a moment...
How false is our "economy" when it virtually relies on whether the takeaway
shop on the corner is capable of selling us a hotdog.....or maybe a coffee
Our "economy" relies on the sale of hotdogs and lattes.......
Seriously..... :shock: :shock: :shock:
In the meantime, China masses its military a stones throw from Taiwan....
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ing-taipei
AND imbeciles get ready to throw stones at the White House...(just for starters.... :shock: )
in a planned siege...Gard bless America.......
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whi ... next-month
Someone tell me that the world is not rooted....
Oh and by the way folks....
Being a critic is still permitted in this world I believe....
I am a realist...some may use the word "negative...."
Well Id prefer to be negative than positively stupid....
Or naive...or brainwashed..... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Have a fantastic day everyone.....
I know I will...... :rofl :rofl :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... id=BingHPC
Oooh I do love surprises.....
A Happy Drivers Month is being planned for Adelaide....
Isnt this a fantastic idea....
"The move, supported at last night's Adelaide City Council meeting, will include incentives to park and drive through the CBD such as prizes for using the council's parking meter app, a pre-Christmas marketing campaign and banners declaring "happy driver's month"...someone tell me what they are going to use for money......
AND meanwhile, in Victoria, modelling from Treasury indicates an easing from Gestapo like curfews currently occurring
back to Level 3, then Level 2 suggests that by Christmas, everything is going to be alright in Stalag Victoria....
Well you coulda fooled me.....
What about Ibrahim's evidence at the Inquiry.....
"Ibrahim also criticised “people in governance positions” within Australia’s aged care sector, and governments, for not recognising “the magnitude of the problem staring them in the face” and said the fact different federal and state government bodies and regulators hadn’t taken responsibility for aged care issues was causing confusion.
“The human misery and suffering must be acknowledged. This is the worst disaster that is still unfolding before my eyes and it’s the worst in my entire career,” Ibrahim said.
“In my opinion, hundreds of residents are, and will, die prematurely because people have failed to act. There’s a lack of empathy, a lack of urgency. There’s an attitude of futility which leads to an absence of action.”
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... re-my-eyes
This evidence is a damning indictment of the incompetence of our state and federal governments...
Read the entire link...sheer incompetence......
Australias death rate in aged care facilities second highest in the world behind Canada....
Heads should roll...
BUT they wont....
Nothing changes in cockamamie Ostraya...
WHY..
Because the peasants are docile, brainwashed and pretty much dumbed down stupid.....
They just accept it.....
Aaah she'll be right mate....
Who's gunna win the footy tonite..... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Almost a waste of time posting this as only 3 people will read it....
More enjoyable watching paint dry...... :giggle :giggle :giggle

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:12 am

billy the kid wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 pm
"The move, supported at last night's Adelaide City Council meeting, will include incentives to park and drive through the CBD such as prizes for using the council's parking meter app, a pre-Christmas marketing campaign and banners declaring "happy driver's month"...someone tell me what they are going to use for money......
AND meanwhile, in Victoria, modelling from Treasury indicates an easing from Gestapo like curfews currently occurring
back to Level 3, then Level 2 suggests that by Christmas, everything is going to be alright in Stalag Victoria....
"Ibrahim also criticised “people in governance positions” within Australia’s aged care sector, and governments, for not recognising “the magnitude of the problem staring them in the face” and said the fact different federal and state government bodies and regulators hadn’t taken responsibility for aged care issues was causing confusion.
“The human misery and suffering must be acknowledged. This is the worst disaster that is still unfolding before my eyes and it’s the worst in my entire career,” Ibrahim said.
“In my opinion, hundreds of residents are, and will, die prematurely because people have failed to act. There’s a lack of empathy, a lack of urgency. There’s an attitude of futility which leads to an absence of action.”
This evidence is a damning indictment of the incompetence of our state and federal governments...
Australias death rate in aged care facilities second highest in the world behind Canada....
Heads should roll...
BUT they wont....
WHY..
Because the peasants are docile, brainwashed and pretty much dumbed down stupid.....
They just accept it.....
So, you don't value your readership... Good to know. I shall no longer seek out your posts as my first port of call.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:25 am

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:12 am
billy the kid wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:12 pm
Heads should roll...
BUT they wont....
WHY..
They just accept it.....
So, you don't value your readership... Good to know. I shall no longer seek out your posts as my first port of call.
:thumb
Please yourself nom...
I have been posting since the beginning of last year.
I have seen a small number of people posting on this forum for several weeks.
No-one seems interested in posting any more.
The number of views on this thread are bogus.
At precisely the same time every day, the number of views on this thread increase by 12.
This has happened twice daily for a long time.
I spend a lot of time compiling my posts.
If you wish to discontinue reading them, so be it.
Whilst I value readership, I also have the right to question if there are so many views, why
arent there more replies.
The number of views are bogus.
Bogus views are my main complaint.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:33 am

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:25 am
Its been happening for longer than that!

The buck stops with BO!

:roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:35 am

Nothing bogus about the views that I am aware of. People refresh, come back etc. Outsiders from other forums watch, copy and read as we well know.

Some people like to read and rarely comment. Others just like to target their replies and make them personal and maybe you're not on the current hit list.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:36 am

Redneck wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:33 am
billy the kid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:25 am
Its been happening for longer than that!

The buck stops with BO!

:roll
Piss off Red you leftist whining moron! :bike

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:38 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:35 am
Nothing bogus about the views that I am aware of. People refresh, come back etc. Outsiders from other forums watch, copy and read as we well know.

Some people like to read and rarely comment. Others just like to target their replies and make them personal and maybe you're not on the current hit list.
Perhaps you or someone else can explain to me why, twice, at the same times each day, the views on this thread
go up by 12. This is too automatic to be casual viewing.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 am

billy the kid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:38 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:35 am

Perhaps you or someone else can explain to me why, twice, at the same times each day, the views on this thread
go up by 12. This is too automatic to be casual viewing.
I honestly have no idea how that could be done. There is nothing in Admin panel that has anything to do with views in any way and there are no ads here so I fail to see what it would even achieve.

Tell me what times these views go up by 12 daily and I will watch,