Trump was shot today

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

Re: Trump was shot today

Post by Bobby » Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:05 pm

Jul 14, 2024

Shocking secret service caught red handed after Trump attack.
This is an epic failure for the secret service.
Former secret service agent Dan Bongino notices something about Trump attack that no one noticed.
Dan Bongino breaks down open security failures.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:52 pm

Trump,

"In 2016, I declared:
I am your voice. Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice," he said in March.
"And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jul 17, 2024 8:44 am

This explains it:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... es-before/

Reports:
Police Were Stationed Below Trump Shooter,
Who Was Allegedly Spotted Nearly 30 Minutes Before

The report appeared to support a claim from an unverified source posted on X by journalist and Air Force veteran Brian Kimber that said
a local SWAT team was inside the building instead of the roof
because it was hot outside.

The source also suggested a “guy with a weapons case” was reported to local police, but it is not clear whether that is Crooks, and who had reported him.
The source also alleged the Secret Service sniper who killed Crooks
did not take the shot immediately at Crooks because he knew
the local sniper team was supposed to be on that roof, and he had to “deconflict.”

“Complete poo show and failure,” the source wrote in the text.

Another shocking report from local news station WPXI Channel 11 News said law enforcement spotted Crooks on the roof nearly 30 minutes before he fired at Trump.

A source told Channel 11 that a member of the Beaver County’s Emergency Services Unit — which had eight members at the rally, including snipers and spotters — noticed a suspicious man on a roof near the rally at 5:45 p.m. and called it in and took a picture of the person. It is not clear who was informed.

Frances

Post by Frances » Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:03 pm

I don't think I would want to rely on Newsmax or Breitbart for factual, unbiased reporting. Are there any other sources confirming this?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:32 pm

Frances wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:03 pm
I don't think I would want to rely on Newsmax or Breitbart for factual, unbiased reporting. Are there any other sources confirming this?
Try the Washington post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... e-snipers/

Police snipers were inside building as Trump rally shooter fired from roof

The revelation adds to a growing list of questions about the security arrangements outside the Pennsylvania rally’s perimeter.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:36 am

What do they say in the hood?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:35 am

How Assassin Evaded Secret Service Security

Jul 17, 2024 

The Secret Service is in trouble.
The Trump Assassination attempt by a shooter in Butler PA has revealed lapses in security.
People are calling for the resignation of the director of the Secret Service.

2,715,974 views 8,915 comments.

This is getting as bad as the JFK assassination.
We still don't know what happened there after over 60 years.
1,800 documents still remain classified.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:30 pm

I only posted a small part of this article:

-Crooks was using encrypted comms.
-Crooks visited the site several days prior.
-Crooks classmates say he was a liberal nutjob who was implicated in a school shooting threat
-No cops were stationed at or near the building at all.
-SS is caught repeatedly lying.

https://michaelsuede.substack.com/p/tru ... n-had-help

Trump's Would-Be Assassin Had Help

What we saw was not the work of a deranged 20 year old,
it was an expertly conducted assassination attempt that required significant foreknowledge and planning.

Michael Suede

Jul 15, 2024 updated Jul 17.

Apparently Crooks is also a technical encryption genius, because the FBI can’t get into his cellphone. So that must mean he had a phone with no face-ID enabled lock screen, no finger print reader, no simplistic passcode and it also must have high level data encryption. So this kid must have been running something like a Blackphone or something similar. How many 20 year olds do you know that are running hardened cellphones? [update: I was proven right on this]

We also know that Crooks apparently became an expert tactician, competent marksman and grew out his hair over the course of a year. For example, Crooks knew where to place a ladder to hide it’s position from observers behind a set of trees.

He knew where counter-sniper teams were placed in order to give himself the best approach advantage without being seen by them, even though it exposed him to view of onlookers. Here we can see a large tree obscured his approach from the counter-sniper team on top of the hangar behind Trump, allowing him to get onto the roof and crawl into position without being seen by them until he was in a firing position.

Update 7/17/24:

Looks like I have to keep correcting this article because the SS is lying about what took place. The local cops are now calling the SS liars about cops being inside the building, and about there being four sniper teams on site. The building was apparently empty and there was only one sniper team on top of the hangar. So the entire industrial complex, directly adjacent to the stage, was unguarded. No cops there at all.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:56 pm

CNN shuts down conversation:

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:06 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cz47lq85lx7o

Who's speaking on day four of the RNC?

Trump is expected to deliver "a deep message of unity" and share his vision of "a new golden age for America" in a speech lasting about an hour, according to campaign and party officials.

Scheduled to speak earlier on Thursday are World Wrestling Entertainment legend Hulk Hogan, Eric Trump, former Trump Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, Trump lawyer Alina Habba, and the head of Trump Golf International.

Dana White, head of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, and former Fox News host Tucker Carlson are also expected to take to the podium.