Trump bans rude terrible person banned

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
brian ross

Re: Trump bans rude terrible person banned

Post by brian ross » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:52 pm
Trumpophobia at its best :roll:
Nope. He is just another adherent to the American philosophy of "screw you, mate, I've got a bludger's job at last..." America will not improve, all they are doing is rearranging the decks on the Titanic as far as I'm concerned.
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:32 pm
Trump will EASILY get the Second Term.
Not if the mid-terms are any indication...

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:40 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Now you reckon you know American politics? :rofl

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:44 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:40 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:35 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Now you reckon you know American politics? :rofl
Nope. It remains a dark, dark, sewer to me. You OTOH know it all, I take it? Me? I am limited to only understanding it in comparison to Commonwealth Parliamentary systems.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Everyone wants the US to save the world then complain bitterly when they do. Trump wants to give the US back to Americans and I personally think he will win his second term.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:10 pm

brian ross wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:36 pm
What I find interesting is that the White House faked it's "evidence" against the reporter. They sped up the video, to make it appear far worse than it actually was. How typical of the Rethuglians and Trump, hey?
Bri bri's been drinking from the progressive Kool aid slops bucket again.
Not faked, not sped up, no soup for you.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

cods

Post by cods » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 am

brian ross wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:12 pm
Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:57 pm
brian ross wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:36 pm
What I find interesting is that the White House faked it's "evidence" against the reporter. They sped up the video, to make it appear far worse than it actually was. How typical of the Rethuglians and Trump, hey?
You've been reading too many lefty rags.

I SAW the video "as it happened" Not the YouTube stuff.

The reporter (whatshisname) kept hounding the President, even when told to STOP by the President. The President called this bloke "a very rude individual" and said that "CNN should be ashamed" to have him on their staff.

The reporter (whatshisname) kept on and on and on. THEN the girl approached and said in a very CIVIL manner "give me the mike" ... he refused and blah, blah blah.

That's YESTERDAY'S NEWS anyway.
Hey, direct your comment to Black Orchid. She is the one harping on this. As far as I am concerned, it's just another nail in Trump's coffin. You cannot claim to support a free press and then ban a representative of the free press from your press conferences. Appears like most of what Trump does to be hypocritical but hey, obviously you're happy with that for some reason, right?

like a lot of things bri... you conveniently forget the guy put his hands on a young women just doing her job.....he wasnt banned for being rude.

at the end of the day trump is the PRESIDENT.. the Presidency is an ICON.. at all time the "chair" alone deserves RESPECT

for the press it has not a thing to do with likes or dislikes....... many dignitaries go to America would this reporter treat them the same way because hes doesnt like them or their policies????????......

its very noticeable brian when you agree with the perps behaviour you dont care what happens to democracy....

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 pm

cods wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 am
like a lot of things bri... you conveniently forget the guy put his hands on a young women just doing her job.....he wasnt banned for being rude.
No, that was the ostensible reason, Cods, it wasn't the actual reason. He was declared to be "rude" by el Presidente'. The White House produced faked evidence about him "putting his hands on a young woman" to justify their banning of him. Trump is a con man and you just cannot see it.
at the end of the day trump is the PRESIDENT.. the Presidency is an ICON.. at all time the "chair" alone deserves RESPECT
Respect must be earnt, Cods. It is not just awarded. Trump has undermined what ever respect he deserves as el Presidente'.
its very noticeable brian when you agree with the perps behaviour you dont care what happens to democracy....
No, I care a great deal more than you appear to, Cods. If a Democratic el Presidente' did the same things that Trump has done, I'd call them on those, as well. However, I have yet to see a Democratic el Presidente' act the way Trump does. Have you?

cods

Post by cods » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:12 pm

brian ross wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:17 pm
cods wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:13 am
No, that was the ostensible reason, Cods, it wasn't the actual reason. He was declared to be "rude" by el Presidente'. The White House produced faked evidence about him "putting his hands on a young woman" to justify their banning of him. Trump is a con man and you just cannot see it.

ahhh so if you agreed he was asked to leave because of touching a young female that would be ok because its what you believe
Respect must be earnt, Cods. It is not just awarded. Trump has undermined what ever respect he deserves as el Presidente'.

the position doesnt earn respect brian.....like or loath he is the one the people elected....
No, I care a great deal more than you appear to, Cods. If a Democratic el Presidente' did the same things that Trump has done, I'd call them on those, as well. However, I have yet to see a Democratic el Presidente' act the way Trump does. Have you?
that is your right brian you live in a DEMOCRACY after all.....but just because YOU do not agree or like doesnt mean you are correct with your assumptions.....you see More people did vote for him ... thats a fact......he rough and a bit uncouth unusual for a President I agree.....but even pyou might admit that Amerika had lost its shine...Obama brought the country down to a gopher state.....at everyones beck and call....and were they appreciated NOT ON YOUR LIFE....in fact they were blamed for everything... and Trump said up you takers I am taking my wallet
and aircraft and fighting men and women home and leaving you to get on with it all by yourselves.....and I dont blame him...

he cares about his own country.....not godforsaken desserts whos people that turn on you as quick as look at you...

rhino

Post by rhino » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:30 pm

Not that I like to defend Trump himself but looking at the video that reporter was way out of line and did use force to hold onto the mic., he also put his arm up to forcefully block the intern which could be considered assault.