President Donald J Trump

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Rorschach

Re: President Donald J Trump

Post by Rorschach » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Yes, we might not like it when people we vote for lose an election but we don't go out protesting... we wait patiently for the next election and hop nothing bad happens in the meantime. Most Conservatives think exactly that way... Regressives don't.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Rorschach wrote:Yes, we might not like it when people we vote for lose an election but we don't go out protesting... we wait patiently for the next election and hop nothing bad happens in the meantime. Most Conservatives think exactly that way... Regressives don't.
Yep good hoppers are rightard twits!

cods

Post by cods » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:04 pm

Redneck wrote:
Rorschach wrote:Yes, we might not like it when people we vote for lose an election but we don't go out protesting... we wait patiently for the next election and hop nothing bad happens in the meantime. Most Conservatives think exactly that way... Regressives don't.

not sure what a 'good hopper' is red....but you are one of the dummy spitters dont forget..

are you wearing your pink hat?.. or iyour missus...better bring her up to date.

I am sure we will see the usual protesters on the step of Parl house...we have a HUGE amount to protest about in this country after all.

I am wondering why all these ltards on ozpol are falling over about a Yank election... :roll: :roll: :roll: .any ideas red???????

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:10 pm

I can't understand why so many of the rabid left are falling all over themselves to trash the President of another country who has only just been sworn in.

Thread after thread by the mentally inept who have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

At LEAST give the man a go first. Then knock him, if necessary. Isn't that what a normal person would do?

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:15 pm

cods wrote:
Redneck wrote:

not sure what a 'good hopper' is red....but you are one of the dummy spitters dont forget..

are you wearing your pink hat?.. or iyour missus...better bring her up to date.

I am sure we will see the usual protesters on the step of Parl house...we have a HUGE amount to protest about in this country after all.

I am wondering why all these ltards on ozpol are falling over about a Yank election... :roll: :roll: :roll: .any ideas red???????
You had better find someone else cods as i post the least on Trump of anyone over there or here !

Good try but a miss!

cods

Post by cods » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Black Orchid wrote:I can't understand why so many of the rabid left are falling all over themselves to trash the President of another country who has only just been sworn in.

Thread after thread by the mentally inept who have absolutely no clue what they are talking about.

At LEAST give the man a go first. Then knock him, if necessary. Isn't that what a normal person would do?

ah red cant answer that one either BO.......

its pathetic I am even told I am morally corrupt because they claim i support a sex offender because i put up a thread about that awful Orkopoulos who refuses to do the sex offenders course.... to get early release...

I hjonestly feel dirty sometimes being on the sam,e pages with people of such low caliber...not a decent thought amongst them..

every thread is personal..... Red I have had the least to say in those threads as well.

but it doesnt prevent the usual nasties from the left telling lies and ruining any thread they see fit..and never coming up with the proof....its pretty disgusting..

the left have no debating skills whatever.. greg ruins every thread...he doesnt know how to do anything else..

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:56 pm

cods wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:I can't understand why so many of the rabid left are falling all over themselves to trash the President of another country who has only just been sworn in.

ah red cant answer that one either BO.......

its pathetic I am even told I am morally corrupt because they claim i support a sex offender because i put up a thread about that awful Orkopoulos who refuses to do the sex offenders course.... to get early release...

I hjonestly feel dirty sometimes being on the sam,e pages with people of such low caliber...not a decent thought amongst them..

every thread is personal..... Red I have had the least to say in those threads as well.

but it doesnt prevent the usual nasties from the left telling lies and ruining any thread they see fit..and never coming up with the proof....its pretty disgusting..

the left have no debating skills whatever.. greg ruins every thread...he doesnt know how to do anything else..
Well why are you putting shit on me for?

What Gweggie or THOMMO or someone else does is nothing to do with me!

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Grendel showing his bias i see , i am of the opinion that he has burnt most if not all of his political capital already , reality always snaps at the heels of rhetoric and when it catches up ... well look at Tony Abbott :lol:

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 pm

Face facts lefties, President Trump got more fat chicks out walking today than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.
:rofl
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia