Train bashing by Darkie in Elizabeth SA.

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Train bashing by Darkie in Elizabeth SA.

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:22 pm

Jul 5, 2024ย  #7NEWS #BREAKINGNEWS

EXCLUSIVE: Elderly passengers have been bashed and spat on during a terrifying rampage on a Gawler line.

7NEWS has obtained dramatic video of the moment the tables were turned
on the violent thug with victims swearing they will never catch public transport again.

Bobby

Re: Train bashing by Darkie in Elizabeth SA.

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 09, 2024 4:27 pm

He should be hanged but he'll probably get out on bail.

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:56 pm

I can see Australians are becoming increasingly fed up, and have began fighting back.

The bloke was clearly off his head, and a cowardly racist himself.

This is just it though.... our government has been instigating divisive hatred in exchange for votes for some time now, and they think they're justified , can do whatever they like.

They'd be very mistaken if they pulled this on a Ballarat train. We have a hefty front-line of proactive pro- Australian vigilantes here aching for just one of them to pull something like this here.

I don't condone violence, but I can tell you now, if he spat on an elderly person on one of our trains, he'd wished that he had stayed at home with his stubbie.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

mellie

Post by mellie » Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:31 pm

Government needs to build more prisons, institutions and put them to work.
Once upon a better time, life in prison meant life, hard labour until they dropped.
Now, they have human rights, despite stripping innocent citizens of theirs and they know they'll never have to worry about finding a meal, drugs or a warm bed ever again.

Many of these repeat offenders and nutcases aren't fit to be in the community, but so long as it's not released into their neighbourhoods, they don't care.

What's happening now is rather interesting though, these animals are starting to target wealthy neighbourhoods.

Makes sense, why break a window for a DVD player when you can break into a home in a nicer suburb and empty a safe?

I think our politicians may have started to re- think this, John Singletons youngest daughter was a Westfields Bondi massacre victim, so I think it's starting to hit home that we really shouldn't be neglecting mental health and leaving them to their own devices.

There's been a number of violent crimes increasing in once considered safer suburbs.

It will get worse before the GFCs run it's muck, and unless our politicians are planning to build a giant wall around Canberra, they will feel the brunt of it too.

Cops are resigning in droves, particularly concerning is the lack of interest in the profession itself.
Those who are signing up are increasingly spring-boarding onto other professions which are safer and pay better.

Can't blame them, particularly when stations are understaffed or are being closed down in rural areas placing more pressure on the regional cities police. ...and cops themselves are increasingly being sued for doing their jobs. Garbage disposal!

We need to call an early election!

This government isn't fit to continue.
~A climate change denier is what an idiot calls a realist~https://g.co/kgs/6F5wtU

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:40 pm

mellie wrote: โ†‘
Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:56 pm
I can see Australians are becoming increasingly fed up, and have began fighting back.

The bloke was clearly off his head, and a cowardly racist himself.

This is just it though.... our government has been instigating divisive hatred in exchange for votes for some time now, and they think they're justified , can do whatever they like.

They'd be very mistaken if they pulled this on a Ballarat train. We have a hefty front-line of proactive pro- Australian vigilantes here aching for just one of them to pull something like this here.

I don't condone violence, but I can tell you now, if he spat on an elderly person on one of our trains, he'd wished that he had stayed at home with his stubbie.

There's nothing we can legally do
they are here amongst us -
many of us will be victims of their crimes -
many of us will be murdered by them.

It's too late now - the invasion has already happened and more will come.
Just stay safe if you can.

mellie

Post by mellie » Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:46 am

Have faith Bobby, a political shift awaits.
Be patient and understand it's not really them doing harm, it's the enemy working through them, our divisive government, which in turn is weak and corrupt , vulnerable to falling prey to the enemy, the prince of darkness, disorder and chaos itself. And no, not Paul Keating, not this time.....

๐Ÿ˜„

Something even worse.

It's cyclic Bobby, and we will win the battle for democracy, freedom...and the right to not having ourselves or our children being indoctrinated in their schools, via social media etc, or be dictated to by a hypocritical wayward far- left chaotic government, because our values still stand strong.

We are made of tough stuff, we are Australians.

Hence the hero who intervened was there at the right time to stop the lunatic on the train from hurting even more people than he did.

Don't allow yourself to be consumed by our 24/7 "bad news" cycle Bobby, there's still a lot of humanity out there, but we must have faith.

You don't need to be religious to have faith.

๐Ÿ™‚

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:36 pm

Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:46 am
Have faith Bobby, a political shift awaits.
Be patient and understand it's not really them doing harm, it's the enemy working through them, our divisive government, which in turn is weak and corrupt , vulnerable to falling prey to the enemy, the prince of darkness, disorder and chaos itself. And no, not Paul Keating, not this time.....

๐Ÿ˜„

Something even worse.

It's cyclic Bobby, and we will win the battle for democracy, freedom...and the right to not having ourselves or our children being indoctrinated in their schools, via social media etc, or be dictated to by a hypocritical wayward far- left chaotic government, because our values still stand strong.

We are made of tough stuff, we are Australians.

Hence the hero who intervened was there at the right time to stop the lunatic on the train from hurting even more people than he did.

Don't allow yourself to be consumed by our 24/7 "bad news" cycle Bobby, there's still a lot of humanity out there, but we must have faith.

You don't need to be religious to have faith.

๐Ÿ™‚
But you need to be careful - -
don't go to the petrol station after 9pm
and anytime you do watch out for gangs of Darkies in cars waiting to carjack your car.
Get crimsafe security doors.
Avoid public transport unless you have a guy like Hulk Hogan to protect you.

mellie

Post by mellie » Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:16 pm

True, it's always wise to take care and use common-sense
We are usually in bed asleep by 9 anyway, even though I wake during the night due to RA pain and stiffness.

Prays have worked well for us so far, for everything, I refuse to fall victim to the negatives and stop enjoying all the positives

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:03 pm

Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:16 pm
We are usually in bed asleep by 9 anyway, even though I wake during the night due to RA pain and stiffness.

Prays have worked well for us so far, for everything, I refuse to fall victim to the negatives and stop enjoying all the positives
Good on you. :)

mellie

Post by mellie » Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:03 pm

Bobby wrote: โ†‘
Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:03 pm
Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:16 pm

Good on you. :)
And good on you too for eating responsibly. This joy for cooking is great for keeping positive, because you're taking good care of yourself and sharing these meal ideas with others. I borrowed your lamb leg fillets yesterday. :-)