Archives

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Redneck

Re: Archives

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:19 am

Boot the bastard out Bobby!

You were warned !

He is the worst trouble maker on both forums.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:32 pm

Aussie wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:22 pm
For example...where are the 'Election" threads?

The election threads are always moved to Archives.
Is there something in an election thread that you want to read again?
( you copied and pasted a lot of it to the other forum)

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:41 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:32 pm
Aussie wrote:

There is plenty in Archives I want to go over, including past attempts to amend the Constitution, elections etc. None of these things should be hidden.

I copied and pasted nothing, Bobby. I have been banned for several years until yesterday, remember.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:45 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:41 pm
Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:32 pm
Aussie wrote:

There is plenty in Archives I want to go over, including past attempts to amend the Constitution, elections etc. None of these things should be hidden.

I copied and pasted nothing, Bobby. I have been banned for several years until yesterday, remember.

Hi Aussie,
I was talking about the recent text such as my Manifesto etc
that was copied and pasted into the other forum.

You want to "go over, past attempts to amend the Constitution, elections etc"
- you're not thinking about a coup after less than 24 hours here are you? :oops:

I might have been persuaded to move one of the latest threads back to General Lifestyle for you but
I'm not going to move 50 threads back just for you.

Aussie - you seem to be asking an awful lot for a man who's only been back less than a day. :h

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 pm

I anticipate that I will have access to the Forum as a Member, the full Forum (not the Mod Room) and that includes Archives. You don't have to move anything. Either provide me with the password as all Members used to have (I know that, because they secretly gave me the password) or you could remove the need for a password. In addition, you have said that what is there is just 'stupid,' so I don't see the problem with total transparency.

As for only being a Member for a day...I'll remind you that I am an original Member of this historical place and also that I am now a Member with just ONE agreed fetter...access to Sparta (due after three months.)

No coup...there is a lot of historical stuff which has no place in any hidden part of this Forum. That is what kills........cover-ups and secrecy.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Aussie wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 pm
I anticipate that I will have access to the Forum as a Member, the full Forum (not the Mod Room) and that includes Archives. You don't have to move anything. Either provide me with the password as all Members used to have (I know that, because they secretly gave me the password) or you could remove the need for a password. In addition, you have said that what is there is just 'stupid,' so I don't see the problem with total transparency.

As for only being a Member for a day...I'll remind you that I am an original Member of this historical place and also that I am now a Member with just ONE agreed fetter...access to Sparta (due after three months.)
Give him a days holiday Bobby, just to let him know whos in charge!

Double it next time if he persists in demanding everything!

:clap

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:02 pm

Oh look...Petticoat's insecurity is on display yet again.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm

Aussie wrote:

No coup...there is a lot of historical stuff which has no place in any hidden part of this Forum. That is what kills........cover-ups and secrecy.

Aussie,
you didn't understand what I just wrote.
You are making trouble - just be happy with what you've got for now.
Only Gmods and above have access to anything outside the public forum and Sparta.
If you pass your 3 months probation you'll have access to Sparta.
If you're exceptionally good that may be reduced to 2 months.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:08 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm
Aussie wrote:

Aussie,
Only Gmods and above have access to anything outside the public forum and Sparta.
There will probably only be you and VB Aussie left by then .

:OMG

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:22 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:06 pm
Aussie wrote:

Aussie,
What I have got? Are you now asking me to accept second class Membership? Why is stuff hidden? Open the place up Bobby....it is on its knees, in part, BECAUSE of the stupid secrecy and bad administration.

I agree with AiA...BO has done some work, but it was all in the wrong direction...as is very apparent. Learn from those mistakes is my advice.