At the Movies...

Discuss Movies, TV, Music and general entertainment here
Rorschach

Re: At the Movies...

Post by Rorschach » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:28 pm

4/10
As much as it is pleasing being able to watch a woman as beautiful as Scarlett on screen and close up for 90 or so minutes. This Luc Besson movie is largely tripe, not one of his best. It has the usual violence the chase scene and the interminable Frenchmen populating it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Ravi

Post by Ravi » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Image horrible ... I'd give it half a star

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Arnie must need the money. He has had his day now.

"I'll NOT be back" needs to be his new catch cry.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:58 pm

Rorschach wrote:Anyone seen Guardians of the Galaxy?
Not yet... on the list to see soon.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:11 am

GotG seen it.... wait for the video/dvd.

5/10.

best Characters aren't even human.
A Racoon.
A Tree-like being and the 2IC of the bad guy...
Karen Gillan impresses no end, (except for 1 short scene), who'd a thunk Amy Pond had it in her.

script... boring
effects ... good
characters... apart from the 3 mentioned who cares.
direction... all over the place, too busy... non stop action does not a cohesive or interesting movie make.

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Rorschach wrote:direction... all over the place, too busy... non stop action does not a cohesive or interesting movie make.
Still too talky! ;)

:D
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Karen Gillan ex Dr Who....

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Couldn't find another review for Captain America The Winter Soldier and I went back a few pages. oh well ...

Quite entertaining but, I must admit, for someone who was never into Marvel (or any) comics when young it's getting a bit hard to tie all the movies and characters together and also tie them into Agents of Shield. Agent Carter is coming up and you have to watch that mid season of SHiELD and before or after yet another movie. With more characters gracing the big screen I am sure I will get even more confused.

Anyway I loved Falcon and enjoyed the movie. 7.5/10.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Review TMNT coming up... better than GofTG.... proving a movie with heart will always trump a movie with characters you just can't like and/or care about.