Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
J o h n S m i t h

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:12 pm

762NATO wrote:Sniffs leftist wankery continues to amaze , this is about more than hiding bombs. It is the ramming of a completely insane unnecessary incompatible and dangerous ideology into those countries foolish enough to tolerate them in any numbers. Can Smith please enlighten us as to one single positive from Muslim and sub Saharan immigration, other than the fact it makes people like you think you are doing something wonderful for humanity
bigols problem was bombs, I help alleviate him of his fears.

single positive? sure, how about universities and alegbra? the toothbrush?

there's 3 things, two more than I needed. :roll:

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Alright I'll play , we had University algebra and toothbrushes long before we opened our doors to large scale Muslim immigration. I have given you a chance to show that you are not as big a fuckhead as everyone thinks you are. Please take it

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:27 pm

762NATO wrote:Alright I'll play , we had University algebra and toothbrushes long before we opened our doors to large scale Muslim immigration. I have given you a chance to show that you are not as big a fuckhead as everyone thinks you are. Please take it
what did the dutch bring?
what did the irish bring?
what did the canadians bring?

I could go on but I think my point is clear.

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Just answer my question John.

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:38 pm

762NATO wrote:Just answer my question John.
Why must they have bought anything other than a work ethic, follow the rules and look after their families? 99% of Aussies contribute nothing towards the greater good apart from that, why are you holding muslims to a different standard?

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:45 pm

The relative population in Goulburn Supermax Prison would suggest you are wrong

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:04 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
you didn't answer the question, if someone wanted to blow themselves up and you with them, do you think banning a burqua would stop them?

It would most certainly stop one delivery method, and Im fine with that as is several countries and at least one islamic terrorist organisation.

Why do you want them to have that option?
what delivery method would it stop? and stop pretending this is Afghanistan.

I keep forgetting how fucking retarded you are, my bad

The method of parking a erstwhile obvious bomb under a burka rendering it nearly impossible to detect by the naked eye.

Im not pretending,as our muslim population increases so does our terrorist population, best to nip this shit in the bud before it actually happens. It's called managing risk. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

The greater the muslim population the greater the risk of terrorist activity, or do you want to wait until we are like europe?
are you going to ban long coats? dresses? baggy tshirts? or anything less than a bikini? cause banning the burqua won't stop sh1t.

Maybe you are right, then we should ban the people who are most likely to committ a terrorist act,

Top idea :thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:08 pm

762NATO wrote:The relative population in Goulburn Supermax Prison would suggest you are wrong

Yeah NATO, smithy, mothra, greegy and Co are extremely deluded about the criminality of muslims, they are tiny population with a massive over representation in the worst of the worst criminal activity, particularly terrorism

But looks like smithy is agreeing to not ban burkas but ban those who produce the terrorists themselves.

Fucken great idea, cut the cancer out of society and watch it flourish

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:20 pm

I think he knows the reality of the situation but once the leftist poison is in you it is terminal

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:34 pm

762NATO wrote:The relative population in Goulburn Supermax Prison would suggest you are wrong
ahh, good deflection. But highly predictable