Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
J o h n S m i t h

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:01 am

BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:How many bombs have they found under burqas in Australia ?

That's right zero 8-)

Well that's the most stupid argument you'll hear from an apologist on this subject. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
no, stupid was the suggestion that someone would hide a bomb belt under the burqa.

If someone wanted to hide a bomb under their burqa do you honestly think banning the burqa will stop them? Do you think they'd be worried about the fine?? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

What the fuck have you been smoking?

Even ISIS bans the fucken burqa because they are shit scare of some nut bag muslim hiding fucken bombs under them. If the main muslim terrorist organisation is against it for security reason, what the fuck are we waiting around for?
you didn't answer the question, if someone wanted to blow themselves up and you with them, do you think banning a burqua would stop them?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:16 pm

WHY do people get fined for NOT wearing a "helmet" when riding a bike/motorbike? IF you fall off your bike/motorbike, a helmet is NOT going to stop your head getting crushed in.

Apart from the burqa being horrible to look at, what about the women who have to wear them?

Those who wear the hijab (scarf), I want to know WHY the hair is "sexual" where as, makeup, applied with a trowel, not frowned upon?

I imagine this girl is about 12! Ripe for the pickings of Muslims.
hijab1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:10 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
LEFTWINGER supreme wrote:How many bombs have they found under burqas in Australia ?

That's right zero 8-)

Well that's the most stupid argument you'll hear from an apologist on this subject. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
no, stupid was the suggestion that someone would hide a bomb belt under the burqa.

If someone wanted to hide a bomb under their burqa do you honestly think banning the burqa will stop them? Do you think they'd be worried about the fine?? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Even ISIS bans the fucken burqa because they are shit scare of some nut bag muslim hiding fucken bombs under them. If the main muslim terrorist organisation is against it for security reason, what the fuck are we waiting around for?
you didn't answer the question, if someone wanted to blow themselves up and you with them, do you think banning a burqua would stop them?

It would most certainly stop one delivery method, and Im fine with that as is several countries and at least one islamic terrorist organisation.

Why do you want them to have that option?

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:17 pm

What's the positives of the burka being legal for Australia

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:34 pm

762NATO wrote:What's the positives of the burka being legal for Australia
Do they scare you child , when I see someone in a burka it's much like i feel when I see someone wearing a hat , not a single fuck is given

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Answer the question tool , not hard ay . You are the poor retarded son of Smith and Mothra arnt you , have some time to think about it

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:27 am

BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:

It would most certainly stop one delivery method, and Im fine with that as is several countries and at least one islamic terrorist organisation.

what delivery method would it stop? and stop pretending this is Afghanistan.

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:33 am

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:

I keep forgetting how fucking retarded you are, my bad

The method of parking a erstwhile obvious bomb under a burka rendering it nearly impossible to detect by the naked eye.

Im not pretending,as our muslim population increases so does our terrorist population, best to nip this shit in the bud before it actually happens. It's called managing risk. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

The greater the muslim population the greater the risk of terrorist activity, or do you want to wait until we are like europe?

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:36 pm

BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:

I keep forgetting how fucking retarded you are, my bad

The method of parking a erstwhile obvious bomb under a burka rendering it nearly impossible to detect by the naked eye.

Im not pretending,as our muslim population increases so does our terrorist population, best to nip this shit in the bud before it actually happens. It's called managing risk. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

The greater the muslim population the greater the risk of terrorist activity, or do you want to wait until we are like europe?
are you going to ban long coats? dresses? baggy tshirts? or anything less than a bikini? cause banning the burqua won't stop sh1t.

762NATO

Post by 762NATO » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Sniffs leftist wankery continues to amaze , this is about more than hiding bombs. It is the ramming of a completely insane unnecessary incompatible and dangerous ideology into those countries foolish enough to tolerate them in any numbers. Can Smith please enlighten us as to one single positive from Muslim and sub Saharan immigration, other than the fact it makes people like you think you are doing something wonderful for humanity