Australian immigration

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Jasin

Re: Australian immigration

Post by Jasin » Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:12 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:48 pm
I just watched an ad on Channel 7 with a Chinese guy speaking in what I assume to be Mandarin and the ad had what looked like Arabic subtitles. No English!

Isn't that illegal?
:lol: I honestly don't know? I thought 'English' is the nationalised language here? I know that despite what the French think (with their superiority ego) of their language being an 'official' UN language. English WILL BE the 'common' and international language, especially for Politics. Spanish, although spoken by the most people by population, is only good for singing at most after Italian.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:22 pm

Good post BO. You're right. They were good at just 'replicating' everything. But when it came to thinking for themselves, which 'Social Skills' is the foundation for - they were a lost cause. No people skills or ability to 'interact'. They were good at being Photocopiers, but fell way short of original designs or innovation. Even now - there is a plague in Uni Thesis's of all these Indian and Chinese Students just 'copying' other people's work and using A.I.'s to formulate subtle changes. But hey, money talks in Uni.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:33 pm

Jasin wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 3:12 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 5:48 pm
I just watched an ad on Channel 7 with a Chinese guy speaking in what I assume to be Mandarin and the ad had what looked like Arabic subtitles. No English!

Isn't that illegal?
:lol: I honestly don't know? I thought 'English' is the nationalised language here? I know that despite what the French think (with their superiority ego) of their language being an 'official' UN language. English WILL BE the 'common' and international language, especially for Politics. Spanish, although spoken by the most people by population, is only good for singing at most after Italian.
I think English has taken over the world.
It's an easier language than French or German -
e.g. there are 14 tenses in French and German has declensions too -
yet English also helps to simplify highly technical content into much simpler sentences.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:51 pm

Mass Immigration.

You're about to watch a very passionate Douglas Murray
educate Europe on the dangers of mass immigration.
When his speech was over, some journalists and refugees
tried to unsettle him with questions.
But stay tuned to the end to find out how he destroyed every one of them!

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:00 pm

Good clip. Yep - English is more versatile and has become the most adaptable language in its evolution from the influences of other 'new' English speaking nations like USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Something the French don't want to admit and still think they are the 'political' (language) superior - which won't be for long once the Moslems get stuck into them and bring about the end of French Political/Military/Religious empowerment in the hands of the French male in Europe.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:30 pm

Muslims in Sydney forming their own voting block to sway elections. Who didn't see this coming?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Jasin wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:00 pm
Good clip. Yep - English is more versatile and has become the most adaptable language in its evolution from the influences of other 'new' English speaking nations like USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Something the French don't want to admit and still think they are the 'political' (language) superior - which won't be for long once the Moslems get stuck into them and bring about the end of French Political/Military/Religious empowerment in the hands of the French male in Europe.
English is the language of the internet.
French was used for diplomacy because it has very polite forms of speech.

article here:
https://www.ruerude.com/2012/04/the-lac ... guage.html

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:48 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:30 pm
Muslims in Sydney forming their own votinng block to sway elections. Who didn't see this coming?
We will be an Islamic theocracy given enough time and the way they breed.

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:43 pm

Bobby wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:48 pm
Jasin wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:00 pm
English is the language of the internet.
French was used for diplomacy because it has very polite forms of speech.

article here:
https://www.ruerude.com/2012/04/the-lac ... guage.html
French is so Gay. :lol:

Jasin

Post by Jasin » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:44 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:30 pm
Muslims in Sydney forming their own voting block to sway elections. Who didn't see this coming?
They're colonising Sydney into a giant Mosque.