Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
IQS.RLOW

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:35 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote: Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!
you seen the domestic violence levels in Australia? how many of them wear burqas? oh wait, you didn't pull your head out of your arse long enough to think before replying
If you weren't such a dopey fuck, you would have had time to think before reaching into your 'Getup/ALP sponsored showbag of leftist responses' to pull out your showbags boiled lolly excuse of 'moral equivalence'. :roll:

Now I will await your reply that will demonstrate you have no fucking idea what that means or why it's irrelevant.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
cods wrote:
no Muslim women worthy of her life would report her husband for RAPE....and then they have to be charged.. by the women..

it wont happen.
don't believe all the hype cods. This isn't Afghanistan. When my mum went through womens housing to escape my dad, there were several muslim women in the programme. Complete with hijabs and all.
Sorry to hear that Smiffy. That explains a lot.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
cods wrote:
no Muslim women worthy of her life would report her husband for RAPE....and then they have to be charged.. by the women..

it wont happen.
don't believe all the hype cods. This isn't Afghanistan. When my mum went through womens housing to escape my dad, there were several muslim women in the programme. Complete with hijabs and all.
A chip off the old block it would seem...
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

J o h n S m i t h

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:18 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
cods wrote:

it wont happen.
i haven't hit you yet have I?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:34 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
J o h n S m i t h wrote:
cods wrote:

it wont happen.
i haven't hit you yet have I?
:giggle You wouldn't even qualify for a ticket to ringside.

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:20 am

Black Orchid wrote:People used to complain about being afraid of nuns and they didn't even cover their faces ;)

I got clothes lined by a Nun as I was a kid among a bunch of other kids running around and this bitch of a Nun put out her arm as I was coming through a door and she caught me under my neck and my legs went flying in the air and I came down hard.....WHAM!!.....right on the back of my neck and shoulders and head giving me a concussion.

I passed out for a split second do to the impact and I remember coming to as that fat bitch of a Nun was KICKING ME with her shoes in my ribs saying...."STOP FAKING IT AND GET OFF THE FLOOR!!"

LOL!!!

OMG I wanted to beat her to death!!!

Warrior.

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:22 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Warrior wrote:In the states if a woman want's to wear a Burka she can but no one can FORCE HER to wear it.
Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!

The left condones this behaviour because the ability to RAPE gives them a chance to get laid.
LOL!!

Yeah I was told your left is sort of like our Right and our Ultra-Religious Right Wing are always those men and women that are protesting abortion yet they are the kind of people none of us would want to have sex with anyways!! LOL!!

Warrior.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:20 am

Warrior wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:
Warrior wrote:In the states if a woman want's to wear a Burka she can but no one can FORCE HER to wear it.
Apparently, the same women can also have sex if they want to, and no one should FORCE HER, yet somehow they are still being RAPED by their husbands!

The left condones this behaviour because the ability to RAPE gives them a chance to get laid.
LOL!!

Yeah I was told your left is sort of like our Right and our Ultra-Religious Right Wing are always those men and women that are protesting abortion yet they are the kind of people none of us would want to have sex with anyways!! LOL!!

Warrior.
No, you have that wrong. The left here are just like your left.
They are all very similar that they think Marxism and communism would be just dandy if only it was done "correctly".
They believe theyre entitled to your hard earned money so they vote for the party who promises to jam their hand into as many wallets as they can.
They know they will never be targeted because 90%+ are net tax leeches.

Go visit the Democratic Underground if you think your left is not just as batshit stupid as any lefty anywhere. The DU is a perfect mirror image of what an annual ALP/Greens brainstorm and preference deal hoedown is like... Right down to the lefts penchant for kiddie fiddling.

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:49 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:
Warrior wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:

LOL!!

Warrior.
No, you have that wrong. The left here are just like your left.
They are all very similar that they think Marxism and communism would be just dandy if only it was done "correctly".
They believe theyre entitled to your hard earned money so they vote for the party who promises to jam their hand into as many wallets as they can.
They know they will never be targeted because 90%+ are net tax leeches.

Go visit the Democratic Underground if you think your left is not just as batshit stupid as any lefty anywhere. The DU is a perfect mirror image of what an annual ALP/Greens brainstorm and preference deal hoedown is like... Right down to the lefts penchant for kiddie fiddling.

Know this...the VAST....VAST.....number of our 332 Million Americans are MODERATE!!

I am Moderate and an Independent.

The United States is an incredibly complex and massive global entity which the entire world economy depends upon.

The U.S. runs itself quite well without any help from politicians.

There are 3 single U.S. States that all on their own have a larger Economy than RUSSIA!!!

Take a guess at how many SINGLE U.S. States have a larger economy than Australia as the U.S. has an approx. $20 TRILLION DOLLAR ECONOMY.

Warrior.

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:52 am

Just to add Russia has a $1.47 Trillion Economy.

California has a $2.4 Trillion Economy.

New York a $2.2 Trillion Economy...etc.

The Aussie economy just breaks $1 Trillion U.S.

Warrior.