Queensland State Election

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
Neferti

Re: Queensland State Election

Post by Neferti » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 am

boxy wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:It's amazing that 51% of the voters voted 1 LNP and only 35% are fucked in the head ALP supporters yet they manage to steal elections time and time again with their shady preference deals with even lower forms of life.
51/35? Isn't it 41/37?

http://results.ecq.qld.gov.au/elections ... ry.html#13
Look down that page a tiny amount and you will note the heading AHEAD ON PRIMARY VOTE:

ALP - 35
KAP - 2
LNP - 51
Others - 1

:tease

5.56 NATO

Post by 5.56 NATO » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:53 am

Boxy wouldnt know if someone was up him till they pulled out and a cold breeze blew up its arse
Muslims..fucking the world up one country at a time for 1500 years

5.56 NATO

Post by 5.56 NATO » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:55 am

5.56 NATO wrote:
mantra wrote:
skippy wrote:Brough is an asshole that is lucky he was not dis endorsed or worse, charged for his involvement in Slippergate. I'm not surprised you like him though.
He is an immoral man. He not only ripped the royalties from the aboriginal people - he created false sex allegations for public sensationalism. He never bothered to apologise to the community members who were falsely maligned. He isn't suitable PM material.

you are a :S how the fuck do you even begin to reply to that shit . those royalties would end up in a fukken pile of empty green cans if you :S had your way and their fukken hands would still be out after the last :S was drunk and wrapped around some :S head......and the kids were still :S

Could some one let the mods know that some leftist fuckwit has infiltrated the site and corrupted my post
Muslims..fucking the world up one country at a time for 1500 years

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 pm

5.56 NATO wrote:
5.56 NATO wrote:
mantra wrote:
skippy wrote:Brough is an asshole that is lucky he was not dis endorsed or worse, charged for his involvement in Slippergate. I'm not surprised you like him though.
He is an immoral man. He not only ripped the royalties from the aboriginal people - he created false sex allegations for public sensationalism. He never bothered to apologise to the community members who were falsely maligned. He isn't suitable PM material.

you are a :S how the fuck do you even begin to reply to that shit . those royalties would end up in a fukken pile of empty green cans if you :S had your way and their fukken hands would still be out after the last :S was drunk and wrapped around some :S head......and the kids were still :S

Could some one let the mods know that some leftist fuckwit has infiltrated the site and corrupted my post
:rofl You must have used the c-word. It used to be filtered as "fluffy bunny" I think, under the last Admin. Now you get the :S in the Politics area. :thumb

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Does Annastacia Palaszczuk have a Plan? She reckons she does, according to Our ABC. She had no idea what the current GST was, so it doesn't look good. Even school children know that the GST is currently 10%. :rofl

There is no money in the Bank so what is she promising to the Independents?

Whichever way it goes. Queensland is stuffed. It's full of brain damaged individuals in any event. :rofl

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:08 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
boxy wrote:
IQS.RLOW wrote:It's amazing that 51% of the voters voted 1 LNP and only 35% are fucked in the head ALP supporters yet they manage to steal elections time and time again with their shady preference deals with even lower forms of life.
51/35? Isn't it 41/37?

Look down that page a tiny amount and you will note the heading AHEAD ON PRIMARY VOTE:

ALP - 35
KAP - 2
LNP - 51
Others - 1

Maybe that's what he looked at, but it's not what he said. That's the number of seats where the respective parties are ahead on primary votes, not the percentage of first preference votes. First preference votes are 41% - 37%.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:51 pm

Even so it is seat numbers that count. :thumb
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 pm

boxy wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
boxy wrote:
51/35? Isn't it 41/37?

ALP - 35
KAP - 2
LNP - 51
Others - 1

Maybe that's what he looked at, but it's not what he said. That's the number of seats where the respective parties are ahead on primary votes, not the percentage of first preference votes. First preference votes are 41% - 37%.
IQ said that 51% of LNP voters wanted the Government back and voted for them. Only 35% of voters wanted the ALP.

ONLY after "preferences" did the ALP gain ground.

I am not sure of Queensland State Politics but presume that they allow "preferences" and somehow that favours the ALP.

When I vote, I put 1 Liberal and unless I have to, I do NOT fart about with others.

The ALP is, obviously, very underhanded and the Queenslanders I happen to know, personally, are not amused.

boxy

Post by boxy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Neferti~ wrote:IQ said that 51% of LNP voters wanted the Government back and voted for them.
LOL, IQ thinks that only 51% of liberal voters want them back in... guess that explains Alan Jones then :lol:

But no, I know that's a little typo, what you really meant was;
Neferti~ wrote:IQ said that 51% of Qld voters wanted the Government back and voted for them. Only 35% of voters wanted the ALP.
And not even that is correct. 41% put the Libs/Nats first, 37% put Lab first.
Neferti~ wrote:ONLY after "preferences" did the ALP gain ground.
That's the way our system works. You need to get the approval of over 50% of the electorate. All fair and above board.

The LNP is unwilling to play nicely with others, so they don't get seconds. Tough titties :rofl
Neferti~ wrote:The ALP is, obviously, very underhanded and the Queenslanders I happen to know, personally, are not amused.
Yeah, right. Queenslanders are pissed off with the ALP :roll: What polls are you watching? This was one of those "unloseable elections" that the coalition seems expert at losing. The massive lead they went into the election with meant that anyone half competent would survive easily.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm

boxy wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:IQ said that 51% of LNP voters wanted the Government back and voted for them.
LOL, IQ thinks that only 51% of liberal voters want them back in... guess that explains Alan Jones then :lol:

But no, I know that's a little typo, what you really meant was;
Neferti~ wrote:IQ said that 51% of Qld voters wanted the Government back and voted for them. Only 35% of voters wanted the ALP.
And not even that is correct. 41% put the Libs/Nats first, 37% put Lab first.
Neferti~ wrote:ONLY after "preferences" did the ALP gain ground.
That's the way our system works. You need to get the approval of over 50% of the electorate. All fair and above board.

The LNP is unwilling to play nicely with others, so they don't get seconds. Tough titties :rofl
Neferti~ wrote:The ALP is, obviously, very underhanded and the Queenslanders I happen to know, personally, are not amused.
Yeah, right. Queenslanders are pissed off with the ALP :roll: What polls are you watching? This was one of those "unloseable elections" that the coalition seems expert at losing. The massive lead they went into the election with meant that anyone half competent would survive easily.
You should sell up the Sheep Farm and move to Queensland, you already sound like your brain is frazzled. Must be due to only having contact with sheep and shearers.