Should Australia ban the burqa?

Australian Federal, State and Local Politics
Forum rules
Don't poop in these threads. This isn't Europe, okay? There are rules here!
AnaTom

Re: Should Australia ban the burqa?

Post by AnaTom » Wed May 24, 2017 10:17 am

Despite John Howards strong protest
Australia will have to choose between Communism and Islamism in the future near.

Minds vast cool and unsympathetic are drawing their plans against us.

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Wed May 24, 2017 4:35 pm

Should Australia ban the burqa?
Of course! ... and mosques ... and being a wog in public :P (just kidding) .... in fact everything Islamic, except the Koran and Hadith, which should be relegated to the bookshelf between philosophy and mythology along with all other religious texts.
We should be able to read their material so we can pick their ideologies to pieces.

But don't worry, the burka ban will come ... sooner or later.
Actually, at the rate Islamists are going, Muslim populations will be deported/exiled/ethnically cleansed from virtually ever non Islamic country within the next 15-20 years.

Personally I'd like a completely Muslim free planet.

In Islamic dominated countries Muslims often institute a religion tax on all other religions called 'dhimmitude'.
So considering the nuisance factors involved with hosting a Muslim community within a given country, I think it only fair we introduce "Head Rag Tax"
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Sun May 28, 2017 4:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Is this really how the women want to dress though?

Burqa

Niqab

Of course they do ... just ask their husbands/fathers ;)
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:52 pm

Meanwhile in Iran ...
Attackers dressed as women burst through parliament's main entrance in central Tehran, deputy interior minister Mohammad Hossein Zolfaghari said, according to the Tasnim news agency.

One of them detonated a suicide vest in the parliament, he said. About five hours later, Iranian media said four people who had attacked parliament were dead and the incident was over.

At least 12 people were killed by the attackers, the head of Iran's emergency department, Pir-Hossein Kolivand, was quoted as saying by state broadcaster IRIB. Some 43 people were wounded
We will be seeing more of this so should the burqa be banned in western countries?

HELL YES!

LEFTWINGER supreme

Post by LEFTWINGER supreme » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 am

It's odd that a redhead with fair skin would be behind banning sun protection

boxy

Post by boxy » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Such a petty reaction.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:34 am

yet men dressed in burqas assaulted the Iranian Parliament, men dressed in burqas fled apprehension, women and men dressed in burqas blew themselves and others up with hidden suicide vests... etc, etc...

Burqas are dangerous, confronting, unnecessary and insulting. :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:37 pm

A robber wearing a burqa who held up a Subway restaurant in Melbourne is believed to be connected to three other robberies.

Police have charged a 38-year-old Frankston man and have arrested a 21-year-old Narre Warren woman over the string of robberies.

In the latest incident, one member of the pair wore a niqab or burqa while during the alleged robbery of the Main Street store about 5.30pm on Saturday.

The alleged robber was believed to have been armed with a knife.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2017/0 ... ial-9NewsM

This is just going to happen more and more. There is absolutely NO need for Burqas in civilised western countries. NONE!!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Didn't Banks have a sign outside telling people to "remove their helmets"? I haven't been physically anywhere near a Bank in yonks.

Haset Sali has the right idea. He is a Muslim but his father migrated from Albania after the War and settled in Shepparton, Victoria and became an Orchardist. Genuine Muslims that I have spoken about before, not the current lot. I actually know of his family since I have connections with SPC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... a-ban.html

AnaTom

Post by AnaTom » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 pm

Someone should wear a mask into our parliamentary houses, and then lets see what our stammering hypocrite and cognitive dissonance suffering Attorney General has to say about that.

:f